• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I literally watched an analysis video about it just the other day

Also reminder that Disney gave the guy who wrote this garbage a Star Wars game (granted we haven't heard anything from this game for a while so it might be dead but still)
Said game being announced right after Geoff 'no standards' Keighley sidestepped the massive elephant in the room involving horrible mistreatment of developers because what shows that you care about developers? Why, showing a guy who ran out of court crying after his lawsuits didn't go as he wanted while having a naked Elliot Page in his game without his consent

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Final wave of Fire Emblem DLC is out April 5th and looks really interesting:
The dlc finishing up so quickly is both awesome and unfortunate, but it’ll be one hell of a conclusion

Reactions: Z25

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The dlc finishing up so quickly is both awesome and unfortunate, but it’ll be one hell of a conclusion
It’s probably because they’ve been sitting on this game awhile according to rumors.

The remake of FE4 is also probably real and getting announced by end of the year.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
It’s probably because they’ve been sitting on this game awhile according to rumors.

The remake of FE4 is also probably real and getting announced by end of the year.
That is possible, so getting one big FE game finished quickly to make room for a big remake makes sense (like with Fates and Echoes)

Reactions: Z25

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I literally watched an analysis video about it just the other day

Also reminder that Disney gave the guy who wrote this garbage a Star Wars game (granted we haven't heard anything from this game for a while so it might be dead but still)
Wouldn't be their first bout of media with a poorly thought out racial allegory
Said game being announced right after Geoff 'no standards' Keighley sidestepped the massive elephant in the room involving horrible mistreatment of developers because what shows that you care about developers? Why, showing a guy who ran out of court crying after his lawsuits didn't go as he wanted while having a naked Elliot Page in his game without his consent
20230322_121448.jpg

I wonder what Willem thinks of that game

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
illiterate birthday boy

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Valve just casually announced Counter Strike 2

How was CSGO not CS2 already? I'd think it'd have enough changes to be considered that compared to...Condition Zero literally just being a reskin with a single player campaign that's just a bunch of matches with bots.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
How was CSGO not CS2 already? I'd think it'd have enough changes to be considered that compared to...Condition Zero literally just being a reskin with a single player campaign that's just a bunch of matches with bots.
This is actually the 5th Counter-strike developed by Valve. I think they wanted to Call it CSGO 2 but they pulled a Gears of war and shortened the newer title to what people call it.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

I don't see any mention of that "Extreme" difficulty or enhanced boost in the cyberspace stages. Hopefully they're still coming. At least the track list for Jukebox seems promising so far but I better see some Sonic R representation or the update is actually hot garbage

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

I don't see any mention of that "Extreme" difficulty or enhanced boost in the cyberspace stages. Hopefully they're still coming. At least the track list for Jukebox seems promising so far but I better see some Sonic R representation or the update is actually hot garbage
had me at “Knight of the Wind”

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
[]

Surely they'd use this to add in the rest of the Sonic 3 soundtrack that's totally not locked behind the Jackson family.

nice name change, but you didn't go for Lamper2 like I suggested so now get doxxed.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Surely they'd use this to add in the rest of the Sonic 3 soundtrack that's totally not locked behind the Jackson family.

nice name change, but you didn't go for Lamper2 like I suggested so now get doxxed.
I'll report you if you do. :troll: LOL

What about the music for Sonic 3 included in Origins?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
PAX East is tomorrow and Pokémon will be there.

I'm sure we can narrow it down to either Scarlet/Violet DLC, Detective Pikachu game, and/or Sleep for what they'll have there.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
PAX East is tomorrow and Pokémon will be there.

I'm sure we can narrow it down to either Scarlet/Violet DLC, Detective Pikachu game, and/or Sleep for what they'll have there.
Do we know for sure there’s an actual new announcements?

Otherwise I’d say that rules out the first two, but sleep is definitely possible.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
****, I'm actually grappling with the fact that I plan on finishing all of my homework after I wake up, which is keeping me up.

I usually have trouble concentrating on writing, so I think a good mental prep before bed could be helpful but I don't know if it actually will be

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Time to play KH3 on Critical mode

Damn this critical mode got hands
you’re more of a man than me, as I played every game after KH1 on the easiest difficulty available…that final boss…and that ***** Ursula…ruined me

Top Bottom