• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
With Bolin, he did find love in Opal at least, and didn’t misread that one like he did Korra.

as for Mako…he deserved no love, and thankfully got none by the end of the show (and still continues to lack love in the comics).
Look I'm aromantic and very very tired. "Don't worry the only main character who ends the series without a love interest is a jerk who deserved it!" is actually the opposite of comforting to me.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Goated series, it only gets crazier from there.
Finished season 2 yesterday.

When they were on the bridge and they had everyone else talking over Eren’s conversation with you know who…

I was like did I just hear that man right….?

Then two minutes later it all went to hell lol.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Look I'm aromantic and very very tired. "Don't worry the only main character who ends the series without a love interest is a jerk who deserved it!" is actually the opposite of comforting to me.
I’m not gonna lie to you…I had to look up what aromantic meant due to my lack of education

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
So Famitsu had a survey for favourite Resident Evil characters with the RE4 remake coming out on Friday

In order from bottom to top we have:

10 - HUNK
9 - Piers Nivans from RE6
8 - Rebecca Chambers
7 - E T H A N W I N T E R S
6 - Albert Wesker
5 - Claire Redfield
4 - Ada Wong
3 - The boulder punching asshole
2 - Jill Valentine

And at number 1 by almost a 1000 points is noted Women Enjoyer, Leon Scott Kennedy

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Oh yeah, bringing up that Crash Bandicoot cartoon idea I've been discussing a bit lately...

I'm planning to make it a musical TV show like Molly McGee as well. So if you wanna hear Lilith Clawthorne and Jimmy Neutron sing...well, close enough I guess lol

Also, here's the current PBS Kids Census results I have so far, from the answers I got a couple pages ago

Wild Kratts: 1
Arthur: 1
Dragon Tales: 1

If anyone hasn't answered yet, I'd love to hear you drop yours

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
You’ve heard of Crapcom now get ready for Bad-ai Namco

You can say you hate Tales and want it to fail in the west Bamco EN, it’s ok

😭
(Why are emojis broken this is supposed to be the sobbing emoji)

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
There's been many cases where movies and shows aimed for kids/families were originaly rated PG-13 or R, and sometimes, I kinda wonder what it'd be like if they went that direction.

Like off the top of my head, Gumball, the Gunn Scooby Doo movies, and Road to El Dorado all were made for older audiences and I wonder how much different it would've been had we gotten the original vision.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
There's been many cases where movies and shows aimed for kids/families were originaly rated PG-13 or R, and sometimes, I kinda wonder what it'd be like if they went that direction.

Like off the top of my head, Gumball, the Gunn Scooby Doo movies, and Road to El Dorado all were made for older audiences and I wonder how much different it would've been had we gotten the original vision.
The big one is that lesbian Velma would have been canon 20 years earlier
Anime Sucks actually
Me when I see Konosuba clips against my will (It is painfully unfunny even without the transphobia)

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
The big one is that lesbian Velma would have been canon 20 years earlier
That said it may have not been tasteful... it was the early 2000s we're talking about
Me when I see Konosuba clips against my will (It is painfully unfunny even without the transphobia)
I don't really find the show funny either, but is Konosuba still a big thing in 2023?

Like I'm deadass curious, the only thing I hear from it now is some annoying Redditor argue how Megumin is the best girl waifu (cause I guess Aqua and/or Darkness wasn't cutting it) but that's like every blue moon.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
That said it may have not been tasteful... it was the early 2000s we're talking about

I don't really find the show funny either, but is Konosuba still a big thing in 2023?

Like I'm deadass curious, the only thing I hear from it now is some annoying Redditor argue how Megumin is the best girl waifu (cause I guess Aqua and/or Darkness wasn't cutting it) but that's like every blue moon.
I still saw the ****ing infamous Aqua Smash custom stage a few days back and twitter is blowing the **** up about it

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
not me nearly believing this

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Just found out about this
This is surprising news. I only hope they make the show good this time

/hj

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Just found out about this
This is surprising news. I only hope they make the show good this time

/hj
I'm still surprised that the Lilo and Stitch crossover was a thing.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior

Power Boost in Cyber Space and the change to the Elder Coco means this free DLC pack already addresses 2 of the biggest issues people seem to have with Frontiers, damn

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Power Boost in Cyber Space and the change to the Elder Coco means this free DLC pack already addresses 2 of the biggest issues people seem to have with Frontiers, damn
What does "Power Boost in Cyber Space" even mean?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I have too much hope, but I want and need Sonic Frontiers and FE Engage to have new game plus modes

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Since I won't shut up about PBS Kids, here's my tier list of (most of...AW, RR and WIOW were too new at the time of this TL being made) their shows
my-image (33).png

Alma's Way goes in GOAT tier while Rosie's Rules and Work it Out Wombats go in Slappers tier

Last edited:
Top Bottom