• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sticky Business

• Antonblast

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Valley Peaks

• Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

• Helder Pinto

• TMNT Splintered Fate

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Cat Quest 3

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • stitch

• Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Nintendo fans be like, "damn, how else can I play these games now that they're going away?"

Well, maybe you can go outside. Have a snack, maybe an orange or some other citra-like fruit. Perhaps a melon. Watch a nature documentary, see emus, maybe some dolphins too. Exercise, have some vimm and vigor in your life.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Nintendo fans be like, "damn, how else can I play these games now that they're going away?"

Well, maybe you can go outside. Have a snack, maybe an orange or some other citra-like fruit. Perhaps a melon. Watch a nature documentary, see emus, maybe some dolphins too. Exersize, have some vimm and vigor in your life.
So I should buy Wii Fit U, got it!

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
With the Wii U and 3DS eShops closing, is anyone making last minute purchases?

I figured out what the problem was with my Wii U and 3DS (they weren't close enough to the router or modem or whatever), though I'm not sure if I can add money to my Wii U. Still, I'm thinking about getting Shin Megami Tensei 4 and some of the Professor Layton games. (I only have one, or two if you count the Ace Attorney crossover)
I feel that I made all of my purchases that I wanted a good while back.

If not

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Sketched my starters today and realized something

Proportion-wise, they are all wrong. They look way too big for starter Pokémon and I have no idea how to improve that

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I got Shin Megami Tensei 4, Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy (not sure if that comes before or after Prof. Layton and the Miracle Mask, which I already had; I'll look into that), and Mario and Luigi: Dream Team, along with Wario Land 2 for nostalgia's sake. (It's $5 for one of the first games that I remember playing)

Also, make sure to search for "update" on the 3DS eShop, since updates needed to be downloaded separately through there. It turned out that I didn't have the latest update for Smash 3DS, among other games.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
watched Shazam 2 with the power of special sources, and tho it was a good enough movie…
Shazam seems to be joining the Justice Society…but they might be changing that team name due to Billy thinking he was gonna be in the Justice League. Makes me wonder if, based on Black Adam’s team, any of those guys will return in the new universe.

also it looks like Gal Gadot will be staying as Wonder Woman for the DCU

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I want like... two different capcom crossover fighting games. One where every capcom character is eligable, and another where they only use characters from their fighting games. I feel like they would both produce very different products which would scratch different itches.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I want like... two different capcom crossover fighting games. One where every capcom character is eligable, and another where they only use characters from their fighting games. I feel like they would both produce very different products which would scratch different itches.
Thoughts on Shonen Jump vs. Capcom?

osby

Smash Obsessed
I've kinda grown detached from the idea of Shonen Jump crossovers. Most of the Jump stuff I follow nowadays is exclusive to Manga+ and those are pretty unlikely to get into a game with One Piece and Dragon Ball characters.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I don’t advertise commissions at all because I still don’t think my art isn’t good enough to sell to anyone I don’t ****post with.

Even though I really need the money

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I don’t advertise commissions at all because I still don’t think my art isn’t good enough to sell to anyone I don’t ****post with.

I'm only showing off my stuff because someone asked to see.. though I am guilty of asking people to commission me

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
After I absolutly killed that chiken I made to death, my dad wants me to make meatloaf

Your art is good enough to make money off of. Mine in the other hand, psh

We all need money. Money is the root of all evil🫠

Jondolio

Smash Hero

Jondolio

Smash Hero
My art is really far from where I want it and is definitely not good enough for commissions

I considered just commissioning artists for my Fakemon region like Lockstin and PragMagik did but considering how much money I'd need to earn to pay all of them, I think it would take me less time to just develop my own art skills than it would to work for all that money

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I really wish more of SpongeBob's antagonists were bosses in Cosmic Shake instead of alternate/corrupted versions of his friends for most of them. Like I get why they stayed away from the Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy stuff, but SpongeBob has other villains they could have used. Plankton isn't even a boss.

Last edited:
Top Bottom