• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Nemona slander is not tolerated here
If I have to tolerate Fire Emblem fans, you have to tolerate Nemona slander.

Edit: I should mention that I have nothing against nemona, I'm just sick of opening memes on twitter about how she's a tsundare baka whatever the ****.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
One thing I will say on BHM, Moon girl about her hair went better then Proud familys episode about the black dude that likes white girl asking Zoey out because she was white
Moon Girl & Devil Dinosaur as a whole is just being perfection, but that’s just me…a biased as hell black Marvel fan who will consume whatever product they give to me
The Proud Family had a genuine point about that but I feel like it could have been handled better
also should’ve had Dijonay **** off already
I'm honestly curious what Fire Emblem fans did to Aurane
we made him an in closet Fire Emblem Camilla stan and he won’t accept his fate
I won't explain what they did. Just know the I never forgave, and I never forgot.
don’t worry…you will forgive us for rehabilitating you

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Somehow I didn't even notice the skin tone was off. Huh.
Well it's not the fault of the animator, her model is white for whatever reason, but then they applied a tan on her. Now idk why they did this and not for Geeta, but my theory was that she was originally pasty white but then they changed it last minute. Or they just felt that way was faster, idk

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I just realized that Laura Bailey and Yuri Lowenthal voiced Makoto and Kotone for Persona 3…definitely wouldn’t have realized that compared to their Yousuke and Rise roles
or Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson in the Insomniac Spider-Verse

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Ik this thread is beyond jobless, but having a job, especially one that is more of a flex, is not a burn.
If only everyone else was as lucky, you know

Only good thing that has happend to me was finally getting an art style. Well, and the dog watching thing in april but that a come and go kinda "job"
I won't explain what they did. Just know the I never forgave, and I never forgot.
Whatever we did to you and the way your talking, i feel you are elgitable for finacial compensation

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
If only everyone else was as lucky, you know

Only good thing that has happend to me was finally getting an art style. Well, and the dog watching thing in april but that a come and go kinda "job"
Telling me this as if I too am not ****ing jobless.

I just got my bachelors tf do they mean I need 3 years professional experience before I can actually use it

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
never really thought much about it before
I wonder if they're going to settle on the Other M design, Yeah, the game wasn't great, but it has the benefit of being in Smash for a decade and a profile icon on the Switch. When I think ZSS , I think Other M Samus, and I can't imagine I'm alone in that.

Noipoi

Howdy!
never really thought much about it before
Top left is just a normal white woman.

I feel like i'd see her at my local Target buying mugs with jokes of varying quality on them.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I wonder if they're going to settle on the Other M design, Yeah, the game wasn't great, but it has the benefit of being in Smash for a decade and a profile icon on the Switch. When I think ZSS , I think Other M Samus, and I can't imagine I'm alone in that.
I can see her Other M self being the main way to go, unless Smash casually creates a perfect revamp like Sakurai did with Pit and somewhat Roy
Top left is just a normal white woman.

I feel like i'd see her at my local Target buying mugs with jokes of varying quality on them.
Top left is a dollar store manager.

Trust me on this
both option for the ways of a normal white woman are completely valid

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I don’t see the logic

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I don’t see the logic
This lady is a gold digger, straight the **** up.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Can officially say Hoenn Tour was a success.

Also picked up a Shiny Absol and my second Shiny Lileep, as well enough energy to Primal Revert Kyogre. Contrary to this image, I currently just need one more Pdon raid to get enough for Groudon. Hopefully should be able to land that tomorrow.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Why does she look like Jessica Alba in the first one?
…oh **** you’re right
Somehow I don't think ransoms are legally binding.
ransoms are a weird thing
This lady is a gold digger, straight the **** up.
should dig her up a grave for her inevitable irrelevance
Yeah, this is the final part for real.

But I was talking about the manga's ending.
I know very little about the actual ending other than something like Mikasa being married or something like that

Top Bottom