• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

osby

Smash Obsessed
Like I gotta be real my sisters bf is basically irl Shaggy (and is quite literally a meme) so I know there are girls who swoon for a dude like him
Even before the memes, shaggy carried the team on his back.

Him and scooby Always caught the monster

found their fair share of clues

Are the ultimate cosplayers, ready for any situation.

Pretty down to earth and chill guy.

Rich and in some iterations gave them the van.

regardless if his fears, he id there when needed.

Who wouldn’t think he’d a cool guy after that?
Okay, but he has one (1) meme so people literally cannot like him genuinely and all likeability of his character is retroactively destroyed.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Never watched a Scooby Doo thing. Guess that's one aspect of American pop culture that hasn't reached me
I thought this was very well done!

Would a Grass/Fire Sunflora evolution be part of that?
Ehhh I don't know, don't want to go overboard with cross-gen evolutions and I already have 6. Sunflora would be a good candidate if I made more though

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
hope the FE Engage reviews tell me that Lyn is the best emblem to use

Oracle Link

Smash Master
I just noticed how maluable the Undertale universe is that explains why there are so many Fan interpretations!
(Im saying that cause i read through all of inverted fate!)
I mean there chara is a misunderstood albeit a bit grumpy and in my AU They are a manipulative little **** with a warped moral code!
But yeah inverted fate is pretty great although i think i couldnt have chosen a worse time to start reading it? Just gonna say it!
FATE
Edit: (Seriously that word is censoured? then again the p Cat word is too so yeah!)

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Hello, newcomer, I hope you enjoy your stay!

Quick question: What are your opinions on monster-catching games where you can train frogs and dragons?
They are cringe and bad and any manchild who might have liked them before I came here must have been a smelly poopoohead

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Be the hero you want to see in the world and use her emblem even if the reviews tell you she's the worst one.
poetic as hell…I’m gonna make everyone use a Lyn ring now (unless the main emblems can’t have multiple rings)
Lol not shockinh most reviews of FE:E are comparing it to FE: TH.

What is shocking, IGN isnt the one doing the comparing
at least the majority of the reviews are 10s and 9s to make up for the few 6s and 5s comparing it to Three Houses

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
say it ain’t so
I love how knowing the context of Alfred's personality doesn't make this scene any less gay.
honestly I’m fully down for this man to become the biggest gay man in FE history (even tho …sorry Niles and Leon

on a different FE note, these are apparently the ages of the Engage characters

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Well, i have finished up most of the games i got over the Holidays, only got to finish Monster rancher 2, which i havent started yet.

Now i'm just revisiting Super Robot Wars V while i wait for Persona 4 golden to drop on Switch.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Hello, New Here. What is your opinion on frog shows?
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Funny Frog Show. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of herpetology most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also King Andrias' nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Funny Frog Show truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in King Andrias' existencial catchphrase "There once was a ship that was put to sea," which itself is a cryptic reference to the classical sailor song Wellerman. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Matt Braly's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. 😂 And yes by the way, I DO have a Funny Frog Show tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Okay, i just had an idea for a fakemon.

Cocodrillo.

It's a crocodile, but with Drills.
Maybe it itself is the drill.

Crocodiles are known for the death roll, a maneuver in which they rapidly twirl in the water to rip off the limbs of their prey. So maybe it's a rock or steel type that spins itself to dig through the earth.

Give it a move called Vicious Cycle or something.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I drew today in the first time in years, using MS Paint. I learned a few things:

1. Drawing really helps me concentrate in classes
2. I really suck at drawing hands
3. I should not use MS Paint when I start designing my Fakemon

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Here's some awesome animation shots I found.
Artistic Genius of funny fart show.png

Cool, right?

Now how would you react if I told you these images came from a show where the main villain has a swollen pustule for a head and one of the main characters enjoys watching his cat yack up hairballs?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
say it ain’t so

honestly I’m fully down for this man to become the biggest gay man in FE history (even tho …sorry Niles and Leon

on a different FE note, these are apparently the ages of the Engage characters
probably should’ve mentioned that Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo has gotten a sort of victory with Fogado

Top Bottom