• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Beat Birth By Sleep Final Mix.

In the end, it was:
Terra: Standard mode
Ventus: Critical mode
Aqua (and the extra stories): Critical

So far, this series has been goat raw fire peak fiction, capitalism be damned that Mouse can make a good game
Did you beat the secret boss too?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Not yet, I kinda marathoned the end of Aqua's (Deep Space-Secret Story) in one sitting, so I called it quits
It's probably the most borked secret boss in the series.

Tbh, all the superbosses in BBS are borked in some way, usually in how you can cheese strat them but Young Xehanort takes the cake.

cashregister9

Smash Hero

Between this and a bit of Alear Dialogue (swear words in tweet) this whole Fire Emblem Heroes event is really making me fall in love with the Engage characters before the game is even out

They have been banished to the shadow realm.

As usual, don’t click on any links from these accounts.
Damn you work fast, I appreciate that you and the whole mod team don't let this **** slide

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Between this and a bit of Alear Dialogue (swear words in tweet) this whole Fire Emblem Heroes event is really making me fall in love with the Engage characters before the game is even out

Damn you work fast, I appreciate that you and the whole mod team don't let this **** slide
Alfred is already set to become one of my favorites way too soon…mans sure likes em big

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I saw them in the bookstores occasionally but never tried them. Probably the right call as only eight of them were translated.
Yeah there are like 54 of them. It’s episodic though, like a tv series. So it’s not like you’ed have been on a cliff hanger or anything. They’re good books though. I was obsessed with them.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
5756CD23-0727-41F1-87AF-C64C69855672.png

Alear was originally meant to be more cowardly until Nintendo stepped in

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
YES

its honestly one of the more wacky book series I read as a kid
Wacky? I mean sure. But like… I started reading it again and man is this series emotional and downright terrifying at times. Like, even the characters own powers can be terrifying, let alone the villains and how they work. Nasty little brain slugs using humans like puppets. It’s downright Kafka-esque. And I love it. I don’t think I understood what I was reading when I was a kid but man am I glad now that I was exposed to it. Great stuff.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The final boss In sparks of hope is pretty crazy design wise. On the final phase now. Love what the final world is.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Wacky? I mean sure. But like… I started reading it again and man is this series emotional and downright terrifying at times. Like, even the characters own powers can be terrifying, let alone the villains and how they work. Nasty little brain slugs using humans like puppets. It’s downright Kafka-esque. And I love it. I don’t think I understood what I was reading when I was a kid but man am I glad now that I was exposed to it. Great stuff.
So characters spend several dozen pages trying solve simple administrative mistakes?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
So characters spend several dozen pages trying solve simple administrative mistakes?
Replace pages with years and that sums up my beef with the french government tbh.

...That's depressing, here's something that absolutely happened in in Pokemon canon to compensate

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Youtube recommended me a fangame that caught my attention.

A Robot wars fangame which features Transformers and Dynazenon, two robot series i want to see in an official game.

I'll shall watch this development with great interest.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
There was a problem fetching the tweet
yeah send those Henry Danger fans to the TMNT side

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Apparently there are very few dinosaurs that were discovered in Israel so I'm scrapping the fossils for my Fakemon region. Instead I'm revamping the salt fish into a Mosasaurus since those actually used to live in the sea were the Negev now is

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
So I just sent a friend request to someone on Discord and then they DMed a waving gif to me and I sent one back and now I'm like

Am I obligated to actually say something now?

No one told me trying to make friends would involve talking to people, sheesh.

osby

Smash Obsessed
So I just sent a friend request to someone on Discord and then they DMed a waving gif to me and I sent one back and now I'm like

Am I obligated to actually say something now?

No one told me trying to make friends would involve talking to people, sheesh.
I honestly think those waving gifs kill more conversations than they start.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

These movies may not be for me but if I gotta be completely honest they are an absolute delight to look at. It's like a giant kids art ptoject come to life
Excuse me, I'm a popular internet reviewer, couldn't help but notice you said 'kid art ptoject'. Animation isn't just for kids, how dare you insult the artform. Now stay tuned for my review of Owl House where I complain about how Lumity is forced diversity and how the creator needs to be sentenced to prison for shoving this obscenity down my throat

Top Bottom