• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Not too surprising. Candace Against the Universe did really well and Dan/Swampy were very open to continuing the series if you read the interviews.

Hopefully this doesn't affect Hamster and Gretel since I really like that show, but Dan Povenmire has said he's willing to work on multiple projects at once so I'm not too worried. If anything this just boosts the chances of a crossover.

Also, I smell another Perry the Platypus phase coming in the future.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
yeah **** Nate Jacobs

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
So, Phineas and Ferb is returning eh?
Not gonna lie, I have mixed feelings here.
On the one hand, I really like Phineas and Ferb and I can't wait to see what the creators have planned. Especially more of Candace's shenanigans!
On the other hand...I kind of feel really bitter because Milo Murphy's Law is just getting horribly neglected. It feels like Disney and even Dan and Swampy themselves are doing everything they can to throw that show under the bus. Of course I could be wrong, maybe another crossover episode is in the pipeline... but I'm not holding my breath.

I felt like this was only a matter of time, Disney clearly values Jeff Marsh's and Dan Povenmire's work but Milo Murphy's Law just kinda existed and Hamster and Gretel always felt like a P&F TV Gag.
It does kind of feel like Hamster and Gretel is still trying to find its feet. With season 2 coming, hopefully it'll find a niche.

And as you saw above, I am kind of bitter that Milo Murphy's Law has been treated the way it has. It feels like after it ended, with the exception of a couple bits in Candace Against the Universe, it's been completely hung out to dry. I really hope this changes.

Not too surprising. Candace Against the Universe did really well and Dan/Swampy were very open to continuing the series if you read the interviews.

Hopefully this doesn't affect Hamster and Gretel since I really like that show, but Dan Povenmire has said he's willing to work on multiple projects at once so I'm not too worried. If anything this just boosts the chances of a crossover.

Also, I smell another Perry the Platypus phase coming in the future.
I swear to Abigail Archer if Hamster and Gretel gets screwed over because of this, I'm going to...be very upset

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The official Pokémon TikTok account today removed a vulgar video from the place shortly after they uploaded it. I can't share it here because the song sings the words "mother ****ing" 13 times.

I wish I was joking.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
The official Pokémon TikTok account today removed a vulgar video from the place shortly after they uploaded it. I can't share it here because the song sings the words "mother ****ing" 13 times.

I wish I was joking.
a good tiktok was invented and the timeline immediately reset the status quo. we truly live in a society of matrix 1984.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719

I wish I was joking.
but it was just the sex though

the sex though

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero

I felt like this was only a matter of time, Disney clearly values Jeff Marsh's and Dan Povenmire's work but Milo Murphy's Law just kinda existed and Hamster and Gretel always felt like a P&F TV Gag.
Ever since they brought Doof into MML it was obvious they just wanted to return to making P&F and honestly I‘m glad they just went ahead and did it in order to save the music industry

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Don't understand why on the Switch eShop LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga - Galactic Edition is currently on sale and Sonic Frontiers has a demo available but neither is the case on the Xbox store.

I'd really prefer to get both of those games on Xbox.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'd actually be more curious about a show featuring the P&F cast as they were in Act Your Age, considering how that and the series finale tied things the show's major storylines fairly well.

Either way, though, any show where Doofenshmirtz shows up is automatic gold.

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Currently trying to think of how to represent the three monotheistic religions through starters Pokémon

Probably gonna use mythological creatures as my inspirations but I'm not familiar enough with Christian and Islamic mythology to really think of it myself

Noipoi

Howdy!
Currently trying to think of how to represent the three monotheistic religions through starters Pokémon

Probably gonna use mythological creatures as my inspirations but I'm not familiar enough with Christian and Islamic mythology to really think of it myself
Fire type lamb starter that takes from Christian themes. There’s a lot of stuff with sheep and shepherds and demons with hooves and goat horns, you could work something out.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Got lucky and picked up the Kazuya and Sephiroth amiibos in-store today. :ultsephiroth::ultkazuya:

Sephiroth is surprisingly bulky. I was really worried his sword would bend like the Zelda/FE cast, it barely fits in the packaging, but it's pretty solid. I was reading online that some have Marth-face syndrome. :marthmelee:

Kazuya looks solid, though he definitely has a a slight WWE action figure look to him with his painted scars. The texture on his pants is also kind of weird.

Only one(two?) more rounds to go. Confirm Sora already you cowards! :ultsora:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I've been watching a load of video game film adaptations lately and sometimes I really fo wonder is it really that difficult to stay respectful and follow the source material?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
my little cousin is playing Mario Kart 8 and got to experience their version of Rainbow Road…confirmed once again that RR8 will forever be the worst of them all

and that 7’s will forever reign supreme

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I'm just now realizing that Paradox Salamence and Gallade are only placed after the others for the specific purpose of Goldengo being Pokemon 1000.

N64 Wario Stadium

The only N64 track to not be revisited yet after all these and that's a huge crime.
What i hate is that if they ever revisit it it'll be one of those courses with one long lap instead of the usual 3. Because it's so long, when i love it BECAUSE it's a long 3 lap course.

I've been watching a load of video game film adaptations lately and sometimes I really fo wonder is it really that difficult to stay respectful and follow the source material?
A lot of game's require lots of special effects to be good, that's why the Ace Attorney movie is so good, because it's just lawyers doing lawyer things.

What courses do you hope get added in the Booster Course pack?
Moonview highway, i want this track modernized already.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Depends on the movie. Give an example.
Here are some of the films that I watched recently (even though most of these are based on fighting games.)
  • Tekken (2009)
  • Tekken 2: Kazuya's Revenge
  • Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li
  • The King of Fighters
I'll give my overall thoughts on these films on my next post.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
I took a break from watching Tokusatsu a bit last year. Recently I just finished Kamen Rider Kabuto and I have started Kamen Rider Decade

Here is how I would rank the Rider seasons I've seen so far

1. Build
2. OOO
3. Ryuki
4. Den-O
5. Ex-Aid
6. Gaim
7. Kabuto

Stopping in the middle of Kabuto and then resuming was probably a bad idea but I still quite enjoyed my time with it.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I just bought that Fosters home for imaginary friends complete series DVD that came out at the end of last year.

I forgot just how funny this show was.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
I'm just now realizing that Paradox Salamence and Gallade are only placed after the others for the specific purpose of Goldengo being Pokemon 1000.
Roaring Moon and Iron Valiant are likely past Gholdengo and the Frigibax line to indicate how they are the strongest of the Paradox forms. They have a higher BST, can only be found in one specific spot in Area Zero, and are used as the Professor's ace.

Top Bottom