• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
…simple name that works

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
Started playing sonic frontiers

Pretty tubular
I like how the open world is treated kinda like a new mechanic (like the color boys or angry night sonic) on top of the sonic levels unless the sonic levels stop (im still fairly early) I like both elements so far
Edit initial thoughts were probably a understatement on how important the open feel of this game is it’s sick

Last edited:

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
I've seen a lot of people celebrating Bluey as one of the greatest preschool cartoons in history.

Now don't get me wrong, Bluey's really good, but these shows clear:
  • Stanley
  • Rolie Polie Olie
  • Bear in the Big Blue House
  • Harry and his Bucketful of Dinosaurs
Playhouse Disney is missed every day :sadsheep:

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Have any mobile game besides GO done a cross promotion with the mainline games before?
Not off the top of my head.

The fact that masters got a massive promotion, where they advertised the anime says a lot though. Getting Ash in the game is a big deal, and I think it only worked out because the game made good money for Gamefreak to go for it. So giving it another big promotion like this would make sense.
Could be possible they pull a random Shiny Zygarde alt. But other than that, the only other Pokemon I know of off the top of my head are the Latis and Kecleon, who aren't really too related to Kalos. If it isn't Zygarde, I've got no clue what this is.
They could do Zygarde as the cells are invisible. It would be weird though if the two main focuses of this story are repeat legendary Pokémon but now they are shiny. Since we already had Hilda and Diancie, and then it would be someone else and Zygarde, when Serena has Zygarde complete already, and her Ex is the shiny colors.

Could still happen though.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Started playing sonic frontiers

Pretty tubular
I like how the open world is treated kinda like a new mechanic (like the color boys or angry night sonic) on top of the sonic levels unless the sonic levels stop (im still fairly early) I like both elements so far
Edit initial thoughts were probably a understatement on how important the open feel of this game is it’s sick
I finished Sonic Frontiers today. I loved it! There could have been more to the ending, which I won't spoil, but overall, the story and game were great! I can't wait personally for the third update that will have a new story and three extra playable characters.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Til Rellor has... this... for a face

Honestly just makes it funnier. Kinda gotta appreciate it.
TIL Rellor even has a face.

But did tou know that Rellor backwords is... ROLLER? Shocker, just wait until you realize what Rabsca's anagram is

Noipoi

Howdy!
Til Rellor has... this... for a face

Honestly just makes it funnier. Kinda gotta appreciate it.
Thought it was supposed to be a bushy mustache, and that made me kinda like it. It looked like a middle-aged, blue collar worker. Rolling the ball around was just his 9-5, he has a wife and kids to feed.

The illusion has been broken.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
There was a problem fetching the tweet
legit thought this was a ****post

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Have any mobile game besides GO done a cross promotion with the mainline games before?
Not really I don't think. Masters has done bonus log-in rewards/special cutscenes when a new game comes out, but that's about it. It took a year for Galar to be added to the game, so I expect SV content to be at the end of this year at the earliest.

Legends Arceus content I think has a good chance to show up for the 3.5 year anniversary, but we'll see. Will be crazy to see how they might explain it plot-wise though.

Could be possible they pull a random Shiny Zygarde alt. But other than that, the only other Pokemon I know of off the top of my head are the Latis and Kecleon, who aren't really too related to Kalos. If it isn't Zygarde, I've got no clue what this is.
We don't have Zygarde 10% in the game yet so I could see them doing that with a shiny. Z Version is real.

They gave us two Kyurem, Rayquaza, and Ho-oh after all so it's a good bet. Game canon be damned. lol

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I can’t believe I’m living in an era where Vince McMahon forces himself back into the WWE, his superior daughter Stephanie leaves, and his old ass gets sued while he’s trying to sell WWE to either Comcast, FOX, Disney, Endeavor, the rumored Saudi, Netflix, and way too many other challengers trying to own it

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I can’t believe I’m living in an era where Vince McMahon forces himself back into the WWE, his superior daughter Stephanie leaves, and his old ass gets sued while he’s trying to sell WWE to either Comcast, FOX, Disney, Endeavor, the rumored Saudi, Netflix, and way too many other challengers trying to own it
Wait Vince came back?

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Found this and now I wanna eat some barbed wire
They're really gonna put Kick Buttowski on here but not anyone from Phineas and Ferb???

(Team One though, because Sprig is there and Sprig is the GOAT)
Team 2 looks like its got some strong firepower with Shego, Amity, Sasha and Stitch

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Not really I don't think. Masters has done bonus log-in rewards/special cutscenes when a new game comes out, but that's about it. It took a year for Galar to be added to the game, so I expect SV content to be at the end of this year at the earliest.

Legends Arceus content I think has a good chance to show up for the 3.5 year anniversary, but we'll see. Will be crazy to see how they might explain it plot-wise though.

We don't have Zygarde 10% in the game yet so I could see them doing that with a shiny. Z Version is real.

They gave us two Kyurem, Rayquaza, and Ho-oh after all so it's a good bet. Game canon be damned. lol
To be fair Ash is canonically from a different universe, even if masters doesn’t fully address this.

There’s no reason Hoopa can’t pull in Hisuian characters when it can pull from any time and place.
Found this and now I wanna eat some barbed wire
They're really gonna put Kick Buttowski on here but not anyone from Phineas and Ferb???

(Team One though, because Sprig is there and Sprig is the GOAT)
Team 2 is soloing without a sweat. Kim is the only one who stands a chance, but she can’t take everyone.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Top Bottom