• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member

Well, after a day of plot twists and turns of events (seems like my crush loves horror games but only to watch them on YouTube), I finally got my gifts for her this Christmas!

She LOVES sweets and candies, everytime we go out together she goes to the nearest Candy Store and buys some sweets. So what better thing to gift her than a lot of sweets?

Also, she told me after watching Black Adam that she has been wanting a lot to watch Frozen 2 at some point, since she doesn't have Disney+. So I decided to also gift her the Blu-ray of that movie so she can watch It whenever she wants to! (She has a PS4 at least so It should be no problem).

So yeah, now to wrap the gift all together and we wait for a day of the holidays to meet her and gift her all the stuff! Hopefully she enjoys It! :)

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
After finishing Milo Murphy's Law (please revive it papa Disney), I needed something to fill the void, so I binged the first season of The Ghost and Molly McGee (go watch that too).

Now I gotta wait until the next season and now I have ANOTHER void I need to fill and Amphibia rewatches ain't gonna cut it CAN'T 2023 COME ANY FASTER?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
After finishing Milo Murphy's Law (please revive it papa Disney), I needed something to fill the void, so I binged the first season of The Ghost and Molly McGee (go watch that too).

Now I gotta wait until the next season and now I have ANOTHER void I need to fill and Amphibia rewatches ain't gonna cut it CAN'T 2023 COME ANY FASTER?
Have you watched The Owl House or Gravity Falls before?

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Have you watched The Owl House or Gravity Falls before?
I started on The Owl House before getting sidetracked by urges to flick through some of the other shows on D+, culminating in my MML binge. And I watched some of Gravity Falls long ago. I should get back into those. ...Once I shakeoff the MML brainrot of course cuz whoo that ain't a show I'm forgetting anytime soon

(a rewatch of Phineas and Ferb and Wander over Yonder are also on my radar for the future)

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Looked it up.

$160 million.

Yeah seems like Maverick's getting dethroned.

And so close to the year ending...

Last edited:

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero

Okay now watch DuckTales

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I'm almost done with the Paldea section of my living dex.

All i need is a Miraidon, the starters and the alt forms for Dudunsparce and Mousehold.
At least until the DLC inevitably adds new Pokemon on top of these.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I can see that tbh. I personally like them all the same but yeah I cam see why you'd say that
I'm probably biased since I find Hau is a bit bland looking back and easily the weakest link of the bunch while I never loved Bianca and Cheren (I like them, but not to the same extent as N) but the chemistry between the Paldea gang was just so on point. I wish they were all voiced so that I could actually hear them talking

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Updated the tier list with Pokémon ever

feel free to roast my taste
Alright let's see. Tyrantrum in top tier, good, good, and Genesect getting some appreciation, love seeing tha-
Tsareena in neutral tier
we're singing as we-.png

this does not please the 6teen fan

(all jokes aside, very impressive stuff, I am just a lowly grass-type enjoyer who could not pull this off ever)

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Alright let's see. Tyrantrum in top tier, good, good, and Genesect getting some appreciation, love seeing tha-
Tsareena in neutral tier
View attachment 365265
this does not please the 6teen fan

(all jokes aside, very impressive stuff, I am just a lowly grass-type enjoyer who could not pull this off ever)
Sorry, never really felt anything towards Tsareena

I don't really dislike it but it's not exactly my thing

Jondolio

Smash Hero
This I will agree on because the Area Zero dialouge (before the boss) was hilarious and damn I would love to hear that voiced
I said before that I wasn't crazy about Nemona the way everyone else seemed to be but after Area Zero showcased her as a battle obsessed meathead with a good heart but no social skills through her interactions with Penny and Arven, she won me over completely. So did Penny with her bluntness. Arven was already the best character though

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I said before that I wasn't crazy about Nemona the way everyone else seemed to be but after Area Zero showcased her as a battle obsessed meathead with a good heart but no social skills through her interactions with Penny and Arven, she won me over completely. So did Penny with her bluntness. Arven was already the best character though
I mean the entire dialouge was just

Arven: "I wish my parents loved me"
Penny: "Shut the **** up Arven"
Nemona:
584e83616a5ae41a83ddee39.png

And that added so much to their character

Noipoi

Howdy!
Side note, I would like Pokemon to revisit the concept of having a traveling party again, it was super neat.

I mean they did it in Gen 6 but does that really count?
They didn’t really function as a party outside of like one area where you walked together. They kinda just showed up here and there.

Last edited:

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
I realize being such a fan of Tsareena makes me look like one of "those" Pokemon fans. Rest assured I am not one of those, I genuinely super-duper like Tsareena's concept, basis, movepool, role in the anime (one reason Mallow is best travelling companion, and I say this as someone who wanted to be Dawn's best friend ever as a kid), and it's shiny is mwah manifique

I was gonna go on a tangent about my crazy shiny Pokemon luck but then I wanted to quote Melissa's "BOOM!" from Milo Murphy's Law and now I wanna watch it again cuz I am in Brainrot Central right now

Top Bottom