• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
After finishing Milo Murphy's Law (please revive it papa Disney), I needed something to fill the void, so I binged the first season of The Ghost and Molly McGee (go watch that too).

Now I gotta wait until the next season and now I have ANOTHER void I need to fill and Amphibia rewatches ain't gonna cut it CAN'T 2023 COME ANY FASTER?
You should definitely get back to gravity falls and the Owl House. Those two and Ducktales are some of the best modern Disney shows.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804

Fighting type Cinderace is the next 7 star

So aside from the obvious Fire/Fighting joke, most of the same **** you used for Charizard works here but consider not using stuff that's frail to physical moves

Also Delibird raids are back from SwSh for Christmas

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?

So aside from the obvious Fire/Fighting joke, most of the same **** you used for Charizard works here but consider not using stuff that's frail to physical moves

Oh lord the suiciding Azumarills aren't ever leaving.

Noipoi

Howdy!

Trained my Dachsbun to be specially defensive, so I may have to get a new mon for this.

Maybe I'll be one of the Azumarill **** heads this time.

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
unsurprised by the amount of Drake & Josh memes that fit perfectly
More like open my heimer am I right

Please stop me, you must stop me I’ve just realized im the villain, making ****ty jokes on smashboards.com please end this be the hero

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
I've just been thinking, wouldn't it be awesome to get a Pokemon Warriors game? There's hundreds of Pokemon to make awesome movesets for. Like imagine going on a rampage with Charizard KO'ing waves of enemies or playing as Groudon to cause earthquakes or use Eruption for a massive AOE attack. Just thinking about it is getting me hyped.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
More like open my heimer am I right

Please stop me, you must stop me I’ve just realized im the villain, making ****ty jokes on smashboards.com please end this be the hero
Imma be more worried over Nolan making his own atomic bombs than sensible jokes

KillerCage

Smash Master
SO!
I went out to see Avatar 2 with my parents and brother.
I liked it significantly more than the original. I'm legit curious where they go from here which is something I'll never say about the first film.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I've just been thinking, wouldn't it be awesome to get a Pokemon Warriors game? There's hundreds of Pokemon to make awesome movesets for. Like imagine going on a rampage with Charizard KO'ing waves of enemies or playing as Groudon to cause earthquakes or use Eruption for a massive AOE attack. Just thinking about it is getting me hyped.
would only a handful of Pokémon be playable, or would they all be playable…or would we only play as the trainers fighting the Pokémon to the death

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
would only a handful of Pokémon be playable, or would they all be playable…or would we only play as the trainers fighting the Pokémon to the death
Depending on the budget we would likely get anywhere from 25-50 playable Pokemon. And we would be playing as the Pokemon themselves. Playing as the trainers wouldn't make sense, especially for a Warriors game.

KillerCage

Smash Master
Who else here has seen Avatar: Way of Water?
What are your thoughts on the films?

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Depending on the budget we would likely get anywhere from 25-50 playable Pokemon. And we would be playing as the Pokemon themselves. Playing as the trainers wouldn't make sense, especially for a Warriors game.
not unless it’s like that one Starbomb music video where Ash was attacking em…or if they threw out logic for the sake of it

but using regular Pokémon would be less controversial I guess

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Something anti-trans got promoted onto my timeline from Fox News and it says it's there because Grant Kirkhope follows them. I really hope that doesn't mean what I think it means. Because that would actually break my heart. I think I'm actually having a panic attack.

Edit: False alarm.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Something anti-trans got promoted onto my timeline from Fox News and it says it's there because Grant Kirkhope follows them. I really hope that doesn't mean what I think it means. Because that would actually break my heart. I think I'm actually having a panic attack.
Iirc I think Fox News is a default following option from when you create your account so that could be an explaination. Now I'm assuming your that Jennifer account because I wanted to see if anyone else noticed, but I think you got it sourted out?

that said, remember you don't want to meet all your heros

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Iirc I think Fox News is a default following option from when you create your account so that could be an explaination. Now I'm assuming your that Jennifer account because I wanted to see if anyone else noticed, but I think you got it sourted out?

that said, remember you don't want to meet all your heros
Yes, that's me. And yes it's sorted out. It makes sense and I know the old adage. I was just spiraling thinking "not him too! let me have this" because of recent things about two of my other old heroes who can't even defend themselves or change because they're dead (Douglas Adams and Dr. Seuss) and I just didn't want ANOTHER cool person who's work shaped who I am turn out to be transphobic/problematic and I had a mini panic attack over it.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Yes, that's me. And yes it's sorted out. It makes sense and I know the old adage. I was just spiraling thinking "not him too! let me have this" because of recent things about two of my other old heroes who can't even defend themselves or change because they're dead (Douglas Adams and Dr. Seuss) and I just didn't want ANOTHER cool person who's work shaped who I am turn out to be transphobic/problematic and I had a mini panic attack over it.
Finding out your fav is garbage happens to the best of us. Worst feeling in the world but it happens.

Top Bottom