• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
QUESTION THAT WILL LIKELY GO UNNOTICED

Hypothetically…if Microsoft were to successfully purchase Activision Blizzard, and then made their games available everywhere but a PlayStation, would you buy an Xbox?

Note that in this hypothetical scenario, you’d only have a PlayStation and nothing else

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

Hypothetically…if Microsoft were to successfully purchase Activision Blizzard, and then made their games available everywhere but a PlayStation, would you buy an Xbox?

Note that in this hypothetical scenario, you’d only have a PlayStation and nothing else
I don't play Activisoon Blizzard games like that anyways so probably not

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

I'd buy an xbox yeah. I already have one.

osby

Smash Obsessed
osby osby Why did Atlus make Yo****une so broken in every SMT/Persona game?
I think that's more of a Persona thing, like how Alice is usually super strong in those games compared to SMT.

But yeah, it's because of Hassou Tobi. Hitting all enemies 8 times is always going to be broken as long as buffs exist.

dream1ng

Smash Champion

Seems like having a Nintendo system would suffice, if you didn't care about getting the technically optimal version.

But I also played more Bethesda games than A-B games and I have no plans to get an Xbox, so... eh.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So, what are some good builds for this raid?

Flutter Mane definitely won't be since it has base 65 defense.
I’ll be being scream tail again. It’s packing around 260 defense and a good amount of hp, that I think it should hold its own. I can also rain dance again and shut down the fire moves. At that point, fighting should be easy pickings.
Because the garbage people got the money.
Sanitation does pay pretty well I hear.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I have two hands and two feet, both can grab things so whatever.

Edit: and two posts as well. Wtf. Delete this please.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

This seems like a really specific scenario, but the only Activision-Blizzard games I play regularly are Crash, Spyro, and occasionally Starcraft or Overwatch (though I haven't played either of the Blizzard ones in at least a year), so if I somehow couldn't get a Switch (for Crash and Spyro) or a PC (for the Blizzard games), I still wouldn't see it as a huge loss.

(I'd have a hard time justifying getting an Xbox, since they don't seem to do much with their exclusive titles - I have an Xbox 360, and from what I've seen, I don't think I've missed much in the past two console generations)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I love you, Pretty cure, but you have only had one male pretty cure and he didnt even get to stay one, now you have Black Pepper in Delicious Party Precure. Please keeps males as part of the main team from now on, its a great message for the boy watches

Last edited:
Top Bottom