• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Anyway I made another stupid Pokémon thing that took too long

A few weeks ago I made a thing with my favorite Pokémon from each type and gen, today I made an updated version of that
I once again invite you to rate my impeccable taste and also to share your own probably **** taste if you've got some time to kill
favorite pokemon of each category.jpeg

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

A few weeks ago I made a thing with my favorite Pokémon from each type and gen, today I made an updated version of that
I once again invite you to rate my impeccable taste and also to share your own probably **** taste if you've got some time to kill
View attachment 365306
Huh, I actually think this may be a based list. See almost all my favorites here in one way or another

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
This seems like a really specific scenario, but the only Activision-Blizzard games I play regularly are Crash, Spyro, and occasionally Starcraft or Overwatch (though I haven't played either of the Blizzard ones in at least a year), so if I somehow couldn't get a Switch (for Crash and Spyro) or a PC (for the Blizzard games), I still wouldn't see it as a huge loss.

(I'd have a hard time justifying getting an Xbox, since they don't seem to do much with their exclusive titles - I have an Xbox 360, and from what I've seen, I don't think I've missed much in the past two console generations)
it was extremely specific due to how Sony has been treating the entire buyout process, so I was curious as to whether or not people would really drop their product for certain games like they think they would

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Jondolio

Smash Hero
This man is such a piece of ****:

I don’t understand why so many people brainlessly support him.
Honestly I get where he's coming from, signing autographs is probably a pain in the ass and fans can be extremely annoying.

I still think he's terrible but you know the old saying, never meet your heroes

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Looking at Mario movie bingo cards that were made before the first trailer is hilarious because right now pretty much all of them are failing miserably.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I noticed while doing the Pokémon thing I posted earlier that most of my favorites from Gens 8 and 9 are variations of old mons.

I have some conflicted feelings about this

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Honestly I get where he's coming from, signing autographs is probably a pain in the ass and fans can be extremely annoying.

I still think he's terrible but you know the old saying, never meet your heroes
Sure but to flip off fans?

That’s just a **** move. This man was practically on his knees begging for fans to resurface for his 10 year old movie so he can finally make 9 more of them.

Do what literally any celebrity would do. They would smile wave, apologize that they can’t stay and tell their fans how much it means to them. Weather they are honest or not, that’s how you handle the situation, you don’t basically tell fans to go **** themselves.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I got a call from a number and when I answered, they spoke to me entirly in spanish.. i hung up

And they called 3 MORE TIMES. Who the ****. If they really want to talk to me they can leave a voicemail preferably in English because I know no Spanish at all and they haven't left the voicemail so I'm going to assume it was a scammer who assumed I knew Spanish

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I got a call from a number and when I answered, they spoke to me entirly in spanish.. i hung up

And they called 3 MORE TIMES. Who the ****. If they really want to talk to me they can leave a voicemail preferably in English because I know no Spanish at all and they haven't left the voicemail so I'm going to assume it was a scammer who assumed I knew Spanish
If the same wrong number calls me back three times I’m just gonna answer. Clearly there’s some **** going down, and I want to know about it.

Yes, even if it’s in another language. Google translate *******.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
If the same wrong number calls me back three times I’m just gonna answer. Clearly there’s some **** going down, and I want to know about it.

Yes, even if it’s in another language. Google translate *******.
Id imagibe you picking up the phone to someone speaking spanish to you at 100mph and you would be like "ooh drama" when all they want is your credit card info

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I find it rather funny that while most paradox mons are much stronger than the Pokémon they're based on (aside from the psuedos), both Iron Moth and Slither Wing only have 20 extra BST on Volcarona

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Can they acknowledge the DCU was a failed experiment and just make more good standalone movies?

No?

Okay…
if it wasn’t for The Batman having it’s own mini cinematic universe, and also the current animated movie universe, I would’ve said yes

…but I suppose the 3rd or 4th time is the charm

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
I'm doing my best to sort through some of my favorite Pokemon so I can do the favorite-of-each type image so you can see my bad opinions
Her.png

In the meantime, I have realized that Melissa is my latest major comfort character
If I had a nickel for every time the redhead was my favorite character in a Dan and Swampy show, I'd have two nickels, which isn't a lot but it's weird that it happened twice

Jondolio

Smash Hero

I love too many Pokemon so this was hard all around. Some of these were very close ties, so I couldn't really include all of my favorites, but this is a pretty solid showing all around.
you are completely wrong about almost everything but i have long accepted that the only correct taste is mine

uh, that is to say, interesting taste

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

View attachment 365306
Noipoi Noipoi , here's the original post.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Out of curiosity was that a template you made or was it from a site?
I took a template I found on google images and modified it since it was only up to Gen 8 and also had a mega evolution category which I removed for reasons I probably shouldn't explain

Also had a bunch of subcategories below like "favorite regional bird" and "favorite psuedo legendary" which I also removed

Top Bottom