• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Thinking it over, other than Nintendo, which game companies could make a decent Smash or MVC clone, roster wise?

Capcom
Sony
Sega
Konami(+Hudson now)
Microsoft
Namco
Riot
Arc System Works
maaaaaaaybe Ubisoft
Well Capcom probably has the most extensive legacy out of all of these but given they have MvC, I'll go with a different pick. Sony definifely has more of an extensive history now as oppossed to what they had in 2012 wifh the first PSASBR, they could pull something off. ArcSys has a healthy amount of characters as well

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Thinking it over, other than Nintendo, which game companies could make a decent Smash or MVC clone, roster wise?

Capcom
Sony
Sega
Konami(+Hudson now)
Microsoft
Namco
Riot
Arc System Works
maaaaaaaybe Ubisoft
I would commit crimes for a SEGA crossover fighter PLEASE I BEG

Mamboo07

Smash Hero

I can thank my Aussie bro Mamboo07 Mamboo07 for showing me this.

Probably the closest we'll get to Dino Crisis as a movie. They better make this R-rated and go all out otherwise they're really holding back.
Every dinosaur movie I see has to rip off of a franchise’s already established designs, I'm looking at you Jurassic Park/World.

I get not everyone wants to show realistic dinosaurs because for some reason people think accurate and feathers = not scary and monstrous at all.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Anyway got this in the mail yesterday and spent the night reading it.
20221214_103555.jpg

It was a lot less lore-focused then I thought it would be and a lot more focused on story. Not a lot on the sides character either but it did introduce a handful of new newts and focused a lot on the Anne/Marcy/Sasha character dynamic.

It was really cute overall. I've yet to read the codes messages though so maybe there will be some really juicy lore hidden in there.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Next up is Donatello. Not as proud of this one as I am with Mikey and Leo. But I still like it enough.

blue and green teams petty towards one another
If X-Box actually bothered making games this wouldn't be a problem. They own Halo, Gears, Killer Instinct, Doom, Banjo, Psychonauts, Perfect Dark and Forza. They have the IPs to do something worthwhile. Acti-Blizz is too big of a company to be bought out by any of the console makers.

Shroob

Sup?
So, I'm trying to fill out the Dex. Can anyone hook me up with all the non-Paradox Violet exclusives and a couple Ceruledge armors?

Gonna hit the hay right now, but it'd be a huge help.
So yeah.

I need:

Misdreavus
Eiscue
Bagon
Dreepy
Gulpin
Passimian
Clauncher
Water breed Taurus
And a couple Ceruledge armors

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
If X-Box actually bothered making games this wouldn't be a problem.
Well they do they just...uh...don't make them exclusive to Xboxes

this is why I haven't bothered buying a new console since the Switch, I already have a device that can play both Halo and God of War without emulation.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
If X-Box actually bothered making games this wouldn't be a problem. They own Halo, Gears, Killer Instinct, Doom, Banjo, Psychonauts, Perfect Dark and Forza. They have the IPs to do something worthwhile. Acti-Blizz is too big of a company to be bought out by any of the console makers.
a lotta games they have are either on other consoles or dead. Honestly it’s embarrassing how personal they and Sony have been getting at one another over a problematic company that has the 2nd largest non-Nintendo gaming franchises of all time
Well they do they just...uh...don't make them exclusive to Xboxes

this is why I haven't bothered buying a new console since the Switch, I already have a device that can play both Halo and God of War without emulation.
Xbox screws themselves
PlayStation screws them and sometimes others
Nintendo screws us knowing we’d never truly quit them

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I can't believe that there was an animated Postman Pat movie way back in 2014 about robot clones.

"Oh, look! A Postman Pat movie! My 3-year-old son will LOVE this!!"

Who came up with this and thought that it would be for kids!?
They look like Pat and Jess but when evil, red eyes and cat robots can fire lasers from their eyes.

Shroob

Sup?
Thanks to Noi, I'm basically done with version exclusives aside from the Paradoxes.

Do any Violet peeps got a spare Water Tauros and Ceruledge Armor?

cashregister9

Smash Hero

Shroob

Sup?
Thanks to Noi, I'm basically done with version exclusives aside from the Paradoxes.

Do any Violet peeps got a spare Water Tauros and Ceruledge Armor?
Still looking btw. These are the last 2 non-postgame version exclusives I need.

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Here are my most played PS4 and Switch games for 2022:

Switch
  1. Xenoblade 3
  2. Clubhouse Games
  3. Warriors Orochi 4 ULtimate
PS4
  1. Dynasty Warriors 9
  2. Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star
  3. MultiVersus
  4. GigaBash
  5. Berserk and the Band of the Hawk
A lot of musou action in there.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
The Sephiroth and Kazuya amiibo will come out January 13.

Pyra and Mythra will be later in 2023 as a double pack. Can’t have one without the other!

Sora doesn’t seem to be getting a amiibo at this time.

Last edited:
Top Bottom