• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I have genuine doubts that the New DCEU is gonna be good, but they got rid of Gal Godot so it's automically better than the last one.

And no I'm not saying that because of the IDF, I'm saying that cause she can't act. And also because of her COVID video. And also the IDF

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I managed to figure out the proper stage order so I could actually progress and then I made A BUNCH of progress in Sonic Unleashed all at once. Including going back and playing a handful of the "optional" acts in some of the older areas. Since most of those were daytime levels I had a great time. I should be finished with my Unleashed revisit tomorrow if all goes according to plan. Granted I remember Adabat needing you to get to an unnecessarily high number of medals to do all the levels but I'll do it. I think I've been grabbing more of them this time through just by playing then on my original playthrough, as both Sonic and the Werehog, which makes the journey less tedious for sure. Even if I have had to backtrack a couple of times, it was always when I had actual levels to play that I had not yet experienced.

PhantomShab

Smash Lord
The ideal way to play Sonic Unleashed is to just download the Project Unleashed mod for Sonic Generations.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
So while I was away from Smashboards for a few months, I had joined a small discord server in an attempt to make friends. It was actually really nice and relaxed.

But there is this guy there that I've gotten really attached to and want to be better friends with, but I'm waaaaay to shy to say anything.

I was planning on sending a friend request, but we've been talking about nontraditional relationships there a lot and I don't want him to get the wrong idea.

I just wanna be friends with a guy that's not wierd why do I have to go and make this so complicated?

Noipoi

Howdy!
So while I was away from Smashboards for a few months, I had joined a small discord server in an attempt to make friends. It was actually really nice and relaxed.

But there is this guy there that I've gotten really attached to and want to be better friends with, but I'm waaaaay to shy to say anything.

I was planning on sending a friend request, but we've been talking about nontraditional relationships there a lot and I don't want him to get the wrong idea.

I just wanna be friends with a guy that's not wierd why do I have to go and make this so complicated?
Sounds like you florped yourself into a real grooble, my guy :138:

Shroob

Sup?
Edit:

Got one. Well

Guess I should finish the story to get the last few 'Mons I'm missing and then....

Maus/Tea hunt.....

Oh god.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Thinking about it.

How am I gonna even get the Paradox Mons?

I 'think' you can crash in someone else's Violet game via the hook up function and they'll spawn for you?

....and then Koraidon....

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Sounds like you florped yourself into a real grooble, my guy :138:
A real florping grooble indeed.

I haven't had a real friend in roughly a decade. And all my previous friends - few as they were - all approached me first.

So I have no idea how to do this. Like I guess I know how on paper, but I have zero confidence nor experience.

osby

Smash Obsessed
A real florping grooble indeed.

I haven't had a real friend in roughly a decade. And all my previous friends - few as they were - all approached me first.

So I have no idea how to do this. Like I guess I know how on paper, but I have zero confidence nor experience.
Can't say I'm an expert on this topic but maybe you can just start small with an "oh, I just realized I didn't add you as a friend yet" and then move on from there?

I don't think anyone would think you're implying anything there and you can at least see how he responds.

D

Deleted member

Woah, so something quite cool happened on a Sonic Discord server I'm in.

The swedish voice actor of Sonic The Hedgehog himself for both the movies and the new Sonic Prime show passed by the server and I got to have a short conversation with him:

It is quite cool to meet a Sonic voice actor from a different country, and I'm glad he's getting to enjoy the role a lot alongside his partners. You really love to see It.

Edit: here's also his Youtube Channel: https://youtube.com/@1man20voices

Last edited by a moderator:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Can't say I'm an expert on this topic but maybe you can just start small with an "oh, I just realized I didn't add you as a friend yet" and then move on from there?

I don't think anyone would think you're implying anything there and you can at least see how he responds.
I think I'll just wait a couple weeks first, after we forget about all the relationship talk.

Harmless white lies aren't my thing. Actually that's probably part of why I'm so bad at social interactions.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

Send hin a request and be like "Yo, you're pretty cool, also I'm not gay Greg."

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
people acting like DC’s current set of changes is gonna kill the superhero movie genre entirely

at least the SRTMNTCU will keep things alive

Mamboo07

Smash Hero

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Man… I wish Sonic Frontiers was the show and Sonic Prime was the game. A game where you run through different dimensions to find your friends would be so cool! And Sonic Frontiers’ story would have been way better as like… a show or a film or even a comic.

One is an adventure I want to play, the other is one I want to watch. And unfortunately they’re swapped around from where they should be imo.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I already have. Like.... I'm talking Sonic here right? Was that not obvious? Is context dead?
Yeah, it was obvious, I just don't get why you think the gameplay is going to be your liking just because the story is different.

Then again, I don't get why you're so obsessed with hating on Frontiers in the first place so maybe that's just me.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
This is a pretty nice overview:

A map creator could go crazy.

Thinking about it.

How am I gonna even get the Paradox Mons?

I 'think' you can crash in someone else's Violet game via the hook up function and they'll spawn for you?

....and then Koraidon....
Yes if your playing online with someone who has the other game, the other exclusives can spawn in the wild.

Also you’ll see how to get Korraidon soon enough.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Yeah, it was obvious, I just don't get why you think the gameplay is going to be your liking just because the story is different.

Then again, I don't get why you're so obsessed with hating on Frontiers in the first place so maybe that's just me.
I admit it's a leap of logic based on the assumption that different stories work better with different kinds of gameplay.

And like.... There have been times that I have gotten needlessly angry at Frontiers and I'll own that and say that's not right. I need to be better about that kind of thing. But like.... I just got nothing from the game. Even the cyberspace levels eventually wore out their charm. And I want Sonic to go back to what I liked most about it. But there's no chance of that happening. Not to mention people like it so much and I just don't understand why when it was just not that interesting of an experience for me. And this is what Sonic Team themselves have said they want to be the basis for Sonic games going forward. I just... none of it makes me feel good.

And so when I try to watch the new Sonic cartoon on Netflix I just think about how much more interesting this would have been as a boost era style game and it makes it so I can't even watch the show because I'm just thinking about all this stuff and I just turn it off and then I want to talk about it with people and end up writing stuff like this on semi-anonymous message boards online.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Sonic prime is out now. I’m seeing people say season 2 is confirmed but I don’t know. I saw a post from one of the crew members this morning saying to watch it all in the first few days because that’s what will decide if they get more or not.

Anyway, check out the show! I’m watching the first episode right now and so far it’s not to bad. I’m interested to see if it finds its footing better as it goes on.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Look I don't wanna bring politics into this thread, and if this starts some kind of argument you have my permission to deck me in the nose at least twice.

But I gotta share this.

Trump is selling NFTs.

A former president of the United States is selling NFTs.
Just you wait till they are successful and like the other big cryptos he gets arrested. The media will go wild.

Top Bottom