• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Was ranking every Pokémon but split them by generation until I found a tier list with literally every Pokemon up to gen 9

You guys have something to look forward to tomorrow

Edit: Actually gonna wait until every Gen 9 mon gets their official art revealed cause some Pokemon having their art while others only having their sprites is really awkward

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I have an idea for how to make the Cyberspace levels more visually interesting as well as thematically relevant. Problem is Sonic 1 only has 6 levels, not 7.
So, the cyberspace themes we have are Green Hill Zone, Chemical Plant, Sky Sanctuary, and Eternal Highway.

If it was up to me, I would add more themes AKA classic levels from previous games.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
More art, since you can probably guess what the theme I was working on was before, now it should be obvious.

Here's Mikey! Was pretty happy with this one, like I was with, much like the Leonardo one.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Quite interesting

Jondolio

Smash Hero
It's been several hours now but a girl held my hand today

Granted we were in an alley and there were rats and she was scared as hell and we don't really know each other but it happened

Noipoi

Howdy!
We're in like 2 classes together but we greet each other in the halls all the time and she seems really nice and cute, unfortunately I do not know how to speak to women
Just talk to her like you'd talk to anyone else. Start up a conversation or something, make a joke about the rat alley.

If the energy's there, it'll all come naturally :drshrug:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Just pick a level from Sonic 2, dawg.
That’s the thing though. My idea is to have each island’s cyberspace levels be uniquely themed to match the game that it’s corresponding character debuted in. So no theme would repeat. Kronos Island gets Sonic CD, Ares Island gets Sonic & Knuckles, Chaos Island gets Sonic 2 (though it switches level counts with Ouranos because Sonic 2 has so many stages), and Ouranos Island gets Sonic 1. But even if you then make it do that Chaos is the one with 9 levels and Ouranos is the one with 7, Sonic 1 still only has 6 unique stages.

I’m not even suggesting they change the level layouts. Just revise the aesthetics so they match the new themes. Build some new assets and do it with model swapping.

And yes, I know that this does leave out regular Sonic 3 but I’m doing my best here and I really like this idea.

Edit: Maybe that’s just where Eternal Highway goes and it’s not completely removed? I guess that could work.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Quite interesting
Aside from Deacon, this is a very interesting rumor. Hope it’s true. I still love the original

Jondolio

Smash Hero
You'd be surprised?

I mean aight.
I'd be surprised because I'm used to seeing myself as the only perpetually dateless (not by choice) person around my age group. Four of my friends are in relationships now, including my weird friend whose sexuality was a mystery to most of the group for as long as i've known him

And tbh I probably just got extremely lucky, me and that girl walk in that rat alley every Tuesday and we usually have that girl from my class with us and she just happened to be busy today. I'd be surprised if something actually came out of it

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I'd be surprised because I'm used to seeing myself as the only perpetually dateless (not by choice) person around my age group
You know, sometimes I feel like that too, I get in a bad mental state and those thoughts ruin my day. I'm 20 and haven't been on one, that's totally embarrassing right? It's not. I never try to let **** like that get me down, it's superficial. To be clear, I'm the only one of my friend group who never had a date and yet here I am still bright and bubbly. My self worth is mever tied down to a date and neither is yours.

And you and Noi need to stop with that "I got lucky" **** you guys clearly have something there that people like just cause we're on Smasboards does not mean we'll become 40 years old and rotting away in a basement.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
You know, sometimes I feel like that too, I get in a bad mental state and those thoughts ruin my day. I'm 20 and haven't been on one, that's totally embarrassing right? It's not. I never try to let **** like that get me down, it's superficial. To be clear, I'm the only one of my friend group who never had a date and yet here I am still bright and bubbly. My self worth is mever tied down to a date and neither is yours.

And you and Noi need to stop with that "I got lucky" **** you guys clearly have something there that people like just cause we're on Smasboards does not mean we'll become 40 years old and rotting away in a basement.
I dunno man in my case it seems like I really did get lucky as ****, I barely know this girl and we were basically just each other's backup because we're both terrified of that alley. We held hands and sprinted towards the exit, that's all there was to it

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I dunno man in my case it seems like I really did get lucky as ****, I barely know this girl and we were basically just each other's backup because we're both terrified of that alley. We held hands and sprinted towards the exit, that's all there was to it
Cool, if you ever see her again maybe strike up a convo over a shared experience. If you can't speak to women as you say, it wouldn't hurt to spark a friendly convo. You don't gotta date her but at the very least you'd have improved convo skills and hopefully improves your self confidence so you don't view yourself as a "perpetually dateless" loser.

like c'mon self-confidence is at an all time low on this site y'all fr gotta work on that ****.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Talking to women is really only hard if you try to be someone you're not.

Don't trip over yourself trying to be smooth with pick up lines. Just be what makes you interesting.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
I wouldn’t call sprinting through a rat alley “lucky” to be fair. I do agree that you are right in this and that reading rat alley bodyguarding as inherently romantic is uuuuh flawed but also it is a very funny and kinda sweet story.

Wow, everyone's finding dates, everyone's finding love that's so cool I'm happy for you all! it's my turn next for sure 😃
If this is a SpongeBob reference: Hey, I doubt it!
In case it’s not: Yeah, you got this!

Last edited:
Top Bottom