• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
The absolute worst part of Scarlet/Violet is that my alligator can't swim.

I don't care if he's fire-type. Let him swim GF.
Ok but seriously is she actually a kid because I'm pretty all of Team Star are jobless adults.
Fairy kid, fire girl and Penny all look like they might be teenagers to me. Maybe they're just skinny and short or whatever.

There are definitely academy students who like like they're meant to be adults though. I mean I'm not sure if y'all have met this guy yet but...

Yeah.

Frick I this I know this guy in real life.

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Ok but seriously is she actually a kid because I'm pretty all of Team Star are jobless adults.

Maybe we're the real team star
When I played the game I was under the impression that they were all kids since kids have a much tougher time handling bullying.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
When I played the game I was under the impression that they were all kids since kids have a much tougher time handling bullying.
Tbf adults get bullied too, adult bullies can be nasty as hell too

That said the Fairy dude is probably a teenager, he definitely looks the youngest (and I think they said he is)

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
My Scarlet/Violet dex is almost complete. I just need to catch the legendaries, trade for Violet exclusives and to get my hands on a Slowking someway or another.

It's just...ugh, seeking out trades is a hassal.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Nintendo’s yearly review going on now
F8EC475C-E181-4390-AEB6-636EED810A73.jpeg
C369944E-08A1-4D37-B69C-12DF3C3E4AC3.jpeg

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
also Nintendo and Fire Emblem as a whole is celebrating Celica

tho it’s apart of an overall FEH voting poll to select the best version of the 12 emblems for Engage…Myleth only has 2 by himself (the ****ing dork)

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Oh yeah, Spider-Verse 2? Again, they deliver peak. Also, I need to catch up on Spidey stiff becaise I haven't watched any cartoons nor played any games nor read any comics.

Yeah, I am ****ing lame.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Agree or disagree? Entire Ultimate roster in terms of power-scale.

Boundless:
Hyperversal to Outer:
Multi+ to Complex Multi:
Low Multiversal to Multiversal: Kirby, Ness, Lucas, Sonic the Hedgehog, Meta Knight, King Dedede, Joker, Pyra & Mythra
Galaxy to Universal: Mario, Donkey Kong, Luigi, Captain Falcon, Bowser, Peach, Daisy, Captain Falcon, Doctor Mario, Diddy Kong, Rosalina & Luma, Shulk, Bayonetta, King K. Rool
Star to Solar System: Yoshi, Samus, Dark Samus, Zero Suit Samus, Mega Man, Cloud, Ridley, Hero, Sephiroth, Sora
Moon to Planet: Pac-Man, Inkling
Island to Continent: Link, Pikachu, Zelda, Young Link, Sheik, Marth, Ganondorf, Mewtwo, Chrom, Pit, Dark Pit, Ike, Charizard, Lucario, Greninja, Palutena, Robin, Ryu, Ken, Byleth, Kayuza
Town to Mountain: Lucina, Roy, Corrin, Incineroar, Banjo & Kazooie, Terry
Building to Multi-City Block (Human to Wall too): Fox, Jigglypuff, Ice Climbers, Pichu, Falco, Mr. Game & Watch, Snake, Pokemon Trainer, Squirtle, Ivysaur, ROB, Wolf, Villager, Wii Fit Trainer, Little Mac, Mii Brawler, Mii Swordfighter, Mii Gunner, Duck Hunt, Isabelle, Piranha Plant, Min Min, Steve

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Oh yeah, Spider-Verse 2? Again, they deliver peak. Also, I need to catch up on Spidey stiff becaise I haven't watched any cartoons nor played any games nor read any comics.

Yeah, I am ****ing lame.
watch Spectacular Spider-Man…the literal greatest Marvel animated series of all time

osby

Smash Obsessed
Agree or disagree? Entire Ultimate roster in terms of power-scale.

Boundless:
Hyperversal to Outer:
Multi+ to Complex Multi:
Low Multiversal to Multiversal: Kirby, Ness, Lucas, Sonic the Hedgehog, Meta Knight, King Dedede Pyra & Mythra

Galaxy to Universal: Mario, Donkey Kong, Luigi, Captain Falcon, Bowser, Peach, Daisy, Captain Falcon, Doctor Mario, Diddy Kong, Rosalina & Luma, Shulk, Bayonetta, King K. Rool
Star to Solar System: Yoshi, Samus, Dark Samus, Zero Suit Samus, Mega Man, Cloud, Ridley, Sephiroth, Sora
Moon to Planet: Pac-Man, InklingIsland to Continent: Link, Pikachu, Zelda, Young Link, Sheik, Marth, Ganondorf, Mewtwo, Chrom, Pit, Dark Pit, Ike, Charizard, Lucario, Greninja, Palutena, Robin, Ryu, Ken, Byleth, Kayuza
Town to Mountain: Lucina, Roy, Corrin, Incineroar, Banjo & Kazooie, Terry
Building to Multi-City Block (Human to Wall too): Fox, Jigglypuff, Ice Climbers, Pichu, Falco, Mr. Game & Watch, Snake, Pokemon Trainer, Squirtle, Ivysaur, ROB, Wolf, Villager, Wii Fit Trainer, Little Mac, Mii Brawler, Mii Swordfighter, Mii Gunner, Duck Hunt, Isabelle, Piranha Plant, Min Min, Steve
I think it's meaningless to put so many characters from settings with wildly different definitions of a strong character and compare them to each other.

Like, putting Charizard on the same level as a goddess or saying that Peach and Bayo are on the same power level simply feels wrong. also you forgot Joker

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Miles is ****ed when UMvC3 Spider-Man tags in Vergil.
Miles is ****ed enough if he were to get hit with those QTEs from Insomniac Peter (or they’re hopefully in the same side of this Spidey exclusive civil war)

Top Bottom