• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

dezeray112

Smash Hero
SPIDER-MAN UNLIMITED, SPIDERLING/NESTLING, AND SPINNERET HOLY ****
June 2023 will be absolutely stacked. I wonder if they are going to show Tom Holland, Andrew Garfield and Tobey Maguire Spider-Man at some point if they are in the film?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I guarantee Guillermo del Toro's Pinocchio has far more heart, beauty, spirit, emotion, story, and spectacle than Avatar 2 does.

Visuals being the only thing going for it.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
June 2023 will be absolutely stacked. I wonder if they are going to show Tom Holland, Andrew Garfield and Tobey Maguire Spider-Man at some point if they are in the film?
inb4 Beyond the Spider-Verse
My PS5 and Switch year summary thingies finally got sent. Here they are in case ya'll wanna check them:

didn’t even know PlayStation had one. Where can I see my summary?
Case in point, Joker is nowhere near that strong lmao.
Joker is that strong when he feels like it

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
You played Pokemon so much they couldn't calculate the hours, so the game doesn't even appear on your lineup.

That's dedication :pikachu:
Honestly, I'm somewhat interested in playing ScarVio.

It's just that SWSH burned me so ****ing badly with it being my first experience with Pokemon since the original Gen 4.

Noipoi

Howdy!

It's just that SWSH burned me so ****ing badly with it being my first experience with Pokemon since the original Gen 4.
It's bugged as ****, but it really is a breath of fresh air compared to SwSh.

Then again I'm massively biased so take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Jondolio

Smash Hero

If it's any consolation, SwSh is pretty bad and ScarVio and PLA are massive improvements

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I'll consider getting SV once the game has more patches.

Until then I'll just laugh at Wiglett clipping through unfortunate areas and whatnot.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So for anyone watching Death Battle. For a week now the Champion poll results has come in and next season will have a 2D and 3D match that wins it. We're just a week now from it before the final verdict and results come in.

3D Poll:

-Cole MacGraft VS Alex Mercer (InFamous VS Prototype)
-Kratos VS Asura (God of War VS Asura's Wrath)
-Steve VS Emmet (Minecraft VS LEGO)[/spoiler]
-King Ghidorah VS Deathwing (Godzilla VS War of Warcraft)
-Illidan VS Xiao (World of Warcraft VS Genshin Impact)
-Spy VS Agent 47 (Team Fortress 2 VS Hitman)

My vote: King Ghidorah VS Deathwing

2D Poll:

-Captain American Vs Kamen Rider Ichigo (Marvel Comics VS Kamen Rider)
-Among Us VS Fall Guys
-Kyle Rayner VS Simon the Digger (DC Comics VS Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
-Ori VS Hollow Knight (Ori VS Hollow Knight)
-Finn & Jake VS Mordecai & Rigby (Adventure Time VS The Regular Show)
- Bill Cipher VS Discord (Gravity Falls VS My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)

My vote: Bill Cipher VS Discord

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I found my Switch year in review, and I was surprised by two of my top three.

2022 Switch year in review.png

I guess I played more of Kirby and the Forgotten Land than I thought. For Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, I wanted to play through the P4A storylines (as repetitive as they may get after a while) before moving on to the Ultimax content, and that's taken longer than I expected. (I still need to beat the stories for the P3 cast)

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Yeah uh the image uploader is just not working for me.

But my top game was Fire Emblem: Three Houses. I guess it's because I finally got around to doing the Edelgard route and the DLC.

The next two were Legends: Arceus and Pokemon Sword which...yeah, that checks out.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
Xenoblade games are really long, okay...

nintendo_switch_2022_most_played (1).png

According to the website, I played Xenoblade 2 for 170 hours over 23 days, Xenoblade 3 for 166 hours over 17 days and Smash Ultimate for 71 hours (out of a total 1,225 hours) over 65 days. After those are Cadence of Hyrule, played for 35 hours over 4 days, and Kirby and the Forgotten Land, also played for 35 hours over 6 days.

Wonder how many hours of my life are going to be spent playing Tears of the Kingdom next year.

Last edited:

Alphine Agnitio

Certified Nerd™
I should be getting Pokemon Scarlet for Christmas.

The reason why I know? My parents pushed me to ask for anything this year(despite my complaints idk why I'm a ****ing adult and they still want to buy me presents) I asked for Pokemon Scarlet and nothing else and the next day my grandparents gave me a call going "what's a "nintendo switch digital code?"

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Not sure if it's my definitive favorite of this gen, but i nee to give a special shout-out to Espathra

They went from me not being a fan on initial leak, to the reluctant 6th wheel on my team, to solid appreciation, up to probably one of my all-time favs. Gotta love the funky mop top ostrich even if I still don't get Flittle lol.

Tinkaton, Maushold, and Annihilape are definitely up there too

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I should be getting Pokemon Scarlet for Christmas.

The reason why I know? My parents pushed me to ask for anything this year(despite my complaints idk why I'm a ****ing adult and they still want to buy me presents) I asked for Pokemon Scarlet and nothing else and the next day my grandparents gave me a call going "what's a "nintendo switch digital code?"
I told my mom a eshop card and after she seemed confused about it, i just said "or you can give me the money and Ill buy the game myself"

Top Bottom