• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
One more week until Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope now. Getting really close to beating Kingdom Battle.

And I actually got that day off work off. Sweet!

osby

Smash Obsessed
literally all the yes
I love how most European channels named this trailer after a variation of "witching hour" in their language while the American one is like "BAYONETTAS?! EVERYWHERE?! NOT CLICKBAIT!!"

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Tomorrow I will start watching Chainsaw Man

Been meaning to read the manga for a while but never got around to it, might as well

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Avatar unlocking the ultimate over the top anime power up

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I'm glad Princess and the Frog is back in the spotlight nowadays because this dude was underrated as ****
View attachment 362191
I love Keith David's work in pretty much anything he's in, but Dr. Facilier is easily his favorite role of mine, haha. IOne of my favorite Disney villain voice performances, honestly. And the way he's written, and his design, it's all just- MMM YES.

dezeray112

Smash Hero

Just like her comic iteration, Jennifer really did break the 4th wall in the the most bonkers way possible to speak to K.E.V.I.N.

Anyways, it will be interesting to see where she, Bruce and the introduction of his son Skaar will go within the future of the Marvel Cinematic Universe as well as for Emil Blonksy and Wong too.

Other than that, I really cannot wait to see Charlie Cox back to reprise his role for his upcoming Daredevil show.

Last edited:
Top Bottom