• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So uh I've started watching this psychic show cause of a joke online the other night.

Mobu.jpg

Bruh it gave me a massive shot in the arm to watch more anime again.

---------------

Side note but one thing I hate about English.

Saying "are our" together. Whoever decided to make the two sound similar needs bitchslapped by a linguist.

1665419175293.png

Imagine how happy inwould be if I COULD DRAW AS GOOD AS EVERYONE ELSE ON HERE
I LOVe being talentless Ohbyes
View attachment 362073
You can always write if you can't draw.
Holy **** its been that long.

Crazy to think how far we are now with Smash and that's (I say this in a way that I won't get beat) hopefully the best we'll ever get with in Ultimate.

Still enjoyed Sonic but man Ultimate should have had Tails but that's just me.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
When did you start drawing consistently?
Well as a kid i made ****ty litte doodle that Ive long since threw out
Its just no matter what I do, practice or anything, i feel bad because it just looks like absokute ****e to me. Everyone I kniw really does just draw better then me in every way and it sucks

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Well as a kid i made ****ty litte doodle that Ive long since threw out
Its just no matter what I do, practice or anything, i feel bad because it just looks like absokute ****e to me. Everyone I kniw really does just draw better then me in every way and it sucks
I know you’re sick of hearing practice makes perfect, but the truth is they’ve probably been drawing consistently for years. That naturally builds more talent than people who only draw every once in a while.

Just keep at it, and eventually you’ll make art that you hate but everybody else thinks is really good :)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I know you’re sick of hearing practice makes perfect, but the truth is they’ve probably been drawing consistently for years. That naturally builds more talent than people who only draw every once in a while.

Just keep at it, and eventually you’ll make art that you hate but everybody else thinks is really good :)
But idk how i can keep going if i feel disgusted even by my crappy practice stuff because one look at it and i just kinda give up.

Noipoi

Howdy!
But idk how i can keep going if i feel disgusted even by my crappy practice stuff because one look at it and i just kinda give up.
If you give up, you'll never get any better than crappy.

And to be honest, as an artist, you'll always feel like your stuff isn't the best. But one day you'll look back on your old work and see how far you've come.

Lmao caught COVID again
Get well soon, bro.

edit: woops double post

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
If you give up, you'll never get any better than crappy.

And to be honest, as an artist, you'll always feel like your stuff isn't the best. But one day you'll look back on your old work and see how far you've come.
I mean, i dont know where to start. People give ideas but then I do them and insted of showing them it, i delete it and idk how to gwt pass that mostly because i feel ashamed in giving someone who can actually draw my crap

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I mean, i dont know where to start. People give ideas but then I do them and insted of showing them it, i delete it and idk how to gwt pass that mostly because i feel ashamed in giving someone who can actually draw my crap
You gotta get over those hang ups, man. Stop being embarrassed.

You're not good at drawing right now, that's just a fact. But you will be. You need to remember that last part.

You will be.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I had a dream last night about the Mario movie and now I can’t imagine the ending like anything except how they ended the Dragon Quest V movie they had a while back.

The movie ends with the entire screen going black after Mario assumingly wins and has the Illumination trademark random dance party. All you see are subtitles saying, “So, how do you like it?

Chris Pratt takes off a modified Nintendo Switch LABO VR headset. He is laying on a medical bed near a plethora of wires. He gazes at Miyamoto and his team, who are all sitting on the other corner of the room anxiously awaits his response. This entire movie was a tech demo and every aspect of this movie was engineered using new technology for their new console.

Chris smiles and looks at the team. “It’s-a super!”
Nintendo Switch U coming out 2024 :bowsette:

Dukefire

Smash Master
Honestly, everyone sucks in the beginning. In time, they will get better depending on how strong their passion is against criticism and social anxiety.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Did a 2nd Nina Williams piece cause I thought I could draw her face a bit better. Still trying to figure out Tekken characters in my style, but progress is progress!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Honestly, everyone sucks in the beginning. In time, they will get better depending on how strong their passion is against criticism and social anxiety.
Its more so i feel inferior compared to everyone else so i just tell myself why would someone better then me want to see my stuff

Top Bottom