• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
It's funny seeing people complain about being spawncamped in Splat 3. It's not too tough to fight it, but like if they really wanna see spaencamping just wait until Walleye Warehouse comes back.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
It's funny seeing people complain about being spawncamped in Splat 3. It's not too tough to fight it, but like if they really wanna see spaencamping just wait until Walleye Warehouse comes back.
Bring back Morray Towers for true trash maps.

Also, speaking of cheese weapons

Does Squelcher count? Probably not ‘cause no one uses it but dang it got some oomph behind it.

Noipoi

Howdy!
View attachment 362090
please tell me I’m not the only one to remember him and how Nick tried to make him a top player
This is one of those shows where you barely remember it until 12 years later when something reminds you of it but you still can't quote place it and it drives you crazy for weeks until you finally remember just enough and you look it up and it's real and you feel awesome and you watch the show and it's not that good.

Y'know?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Disney's been wanting to do an adaption of 1001 Nights.

The original One Thousand and One Nights (sometimes known as Arabian Nights) is a collection of folktales with a complicated and uncertain origin.

It definitely came together over the course of centuries, likely beginning in the eighth century, and slowly transformed into a canonical set of established folktales.

Many of the stories themselves are undoubtedly even older, stretching back millennia to ancient Egypt, Mesopotamia, and Persia.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I would laugh a lot if when we get a full trailer of the Mario movie closer to release something edits Kesha's tik tok over the trailer.

Disney's been wanting to do an adaption of 1001 Nights.

The original One Thousand and One Nights (sometimes known as Arabian Nights) is a collection of folktales with a complicated and uncertain origin.

It definitely came together over the course of centuries, likely beginning in the eighth century, and slowly transformed into a canonical set of established folktales.

Many of the stories themselves are undoubtedly even older, stretching back millennia to ancient Egypt, Mesopotamia, and Persia.
The first cinematic universe.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Back when them and THQ were buddy buddy, Tak was a game character first and they were fun from what I heard but his show sucked ass
Tak’s new VA and all of Lok aside…yeah the show was just there, and pretty much killed the entire franchise on the spot

and to think the man could’ve one day become Nick’s Sora
This is one of those shows where you barely remember it until 12 years later when something reminds you of it but you still can't quote place it and it drives you crazy for weeks until you finally remember just enough and you look it up and it's real and you feel awesome and you watch the show and it's not that good.

Y'know?
unfortunately I’m forever stuck remembering as much of the series as possible…even if it’s just the Tak and Lok parts

Dan Quixote

Smash Lord
Could write up an entire essay on just how much Splatoon borrows/lifts from black culture and why it's a "black" game.

Maybe next February.
After seeing a few thinkpieces myself on both this and how gay Splatoon is, I'm beginning to wonder if there's actually something intrinsically about Splatoon that relates to those black or LGBT cultures, or if simply the concept of being a rebellious, trendy, free-thinking teenager is just so non-white/straight that it ends up defaulting to the next thing.

Top Bottom