• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
explains the **** finale

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
explains the **** finale
Oof, that's awful. I've never seen Star Vs, but I heard its final season...was not good. 💥 💥

I'm scared to watch it myself cuz I've already seen enough godawful finales for a lifetime with the Stoked finale :secretkpop:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Oof, that's awful. I've never seen Star Vs, but I heard its final season...was not good. 💥 💥

I'm scared to watch it myself cuz I've already seen enough godawful finales for a lifetime with the Stoked finale :secretkpop:
What?

You don't think the genocide of billions of magical beings as well as forcibly merging earth with a far more dangerous dimension causing perhaps hundreds of deaths at the hands of dragons and ogres and whatever all because two teenagers wanted to bone is cool?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Everything else about the show was so good, so it sucks that all the good work got ruined
What?

You don't think the genocide of billions of magical beings as well as forcibly merging earth with a far more dangerous dimension causing perhaps hundreds of deaths at the hands of dragons and ogres and whatever all because two teenagers wanted to bone is cool?
explaining it somehow makes it sound better than it actually is

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
What?

Don't forget the modern wildlife and fauna not standing a chance against the creatures and monsters

invasive species can cause a lot of damage and problems to the ecosystem

Edit: Think about it, Loss or alteration of native habitats, the killing of large numbers of native species, and the extinction of native species

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Speaking of bad finales, today I finished my rewatch of Avengers EMH and you could tell the creators couldn't finish this show on their own terms

The finale is every earth based hero (except Mockingbird) fighting Galactus but it completely falls flat because with so many characters there's no time for fun character interactions or emotional beats and Galactus was barely built up at all and doesn't even speak or show any personality

Thanks Disney

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Also TGA? Was very cool when it first took off but then it just fell into the same awards show trap and became boring af.

That said, it's always cool seeing indie devs win, the Among Us team breaking down in tears when they won a couple will always be a highlight for me.
I loved seeing the Among Us devs get recognition. The game gets flak from some because of overused memes and irony poisoning but it's still legit fun and the devs deserve praise.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Wasn't Hoskins also drunk on his ass when filming or am I remembering wrong?
Oh, you're not wrong at all. John Leguizamo was so drunk in the van one time he crashed which broke Hoskins' hand and he had to continue filming wearing a flesh colored cast.

The movie was a disaster pretty much the whole filming process.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Whew...and people say the Total Drama: Pahkitew Island finale was a disaster.

I mean it was...but YEESH, Star Vs' finale does not sound pleasant. 😬

Stoked's finale was more personally insulting to me given its rampant rushed story arc conclusions (the show got cancelled FAR too early), character assassination and just complete lack of pathos, but reading the details on Star Vs' finale made my face shrivel like a raisin.

I pray to all the cartoon gods that Miraculous Ladybug's eventual finale is a good one. Though it's not for a while yet :4pacman:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I will die a happy man if this happens at the end of the Mario movie:
View attachment 362033
If they do bring wario and waluigi from the real world (and they aren’t just mushroom kingdom inhabitants that coincidentally look similar to Mario and Luigi), they should start out working at the wrecking crew with Mario and Luigi, maybe even getting them fired or something.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
If they do bring wario and waluigi from the real world (and they aren’t just mushroom kingdom inhabitants that coincidentally look similar to Mario and Luigi), they should start out working at the wrecking crew with Mario and Luigi, maybe even getting them fired or something.
Knowing that Spike will be in the movie, it would be pretty funny if in a post credit scene, he hires Wario and Waluigi only to send them on a “suicide mission” to the Mushroom kingdom for whatever reason (Safety check before going there himself for profit? Revenge on the Mario bros for whatever reason?)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
so…Kanye…the black community does not accept him

Top Bottom