• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
As a fan of his music I just can't with this dude anymore.
the music honestly ain’t worth it no more
So, what did Kayne do this time?
wore a white lives matter shirt and casually threatened to kill Jewish people…along with all the past stuff he’s been doing

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I like fall too, with all the beautiful leaf colors.

Still, it is winter that is my favorite season. I like the cold, and I was born on the first day of winter.
For me I like winter because of how pretty the snow can get. It's like a blanket has covered the world.

Shoveling it ain't fun though...

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
For me I like winter because of how pretty the snow can get. It's like a blanket has covered the world.

Shoveling it ain't fun though...
For me I like winter the most of the seasons cuz I cannot stand the heat. I feel like a wreck in hot temperatures, so I enjoy winter because it's a much more comfortable experience for me. I'd much rather be too cold than too hot

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I still have a feeling a new mainline Mario game is going happen near the same time as the movie.

Hopefully a 2D platformer.
I don’t have any strong reasoning but I 100 percent believe the leaked tie in game. Just makes sense and I could see the world design be really influenced by the movie.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Sorry for being late again, but Torgo the Bear Torgo the Bear 's AMA is now up!

If you'd like to be added to the list of future AMA subjects, lemme know via reply or PM

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Mario Sunshine 2…and it keeps the exact same unholy controls and difficulty level

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Ive just been introduced to Clerks, that time in the early 2000's when Disney tried to make an adult cartoon but cancelled it in less than 10 episodes.
Pretty funny early 2000's stuff.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Talking about the one from Zippo?
Yes, it just feels real given his past info and how big they seem to aiming with this movie.

Speaking of which, here is the Mario poster without any characters we a really big Easter egg that is blocked by Mario normally:

It shows that the crazy cap is in this toad town. Very interesting…

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Here's the plot to this short story idea I shared yesterday.

A divorced father from Toronto taking his children to the Yukon for a camping vacation, they soon find themselves being stalked and hunted by a prehistoric bear (Arctodus simus aka the short-faced bear) that had apparently recently awakened from hibernation after 12,000 years.

It'll have the theme of what lengths fathers will go to for their own children.

Ending is bittersweet but sad. After so much trying to escape from the prehistoric bear, the father decides being unable to escape and nothing else that can stop it from stalking them, desperate, he decides to take on the bear head-on telling his children to stay where they are. With only a camping knife in his hand, he goes out and calls out to it to come and get him. The children hears as a brief fight happens following the agonizing cries of pain from their father as the bear kills him off-screen.

Days after the father and his children hadn't returned from home, a search party went in looking for them. They found the children clearly traumatized and sent back to Toronto to their mother, the search party continuing to search for the missing father and hikers (Who were killed in the prologue and whose bodies were found later by the father and children in a cave stored for later alongside a moose carcass for the bear to eat), they found the cave where the dead hikers were but no trace of the bear which they concluded was the cause of their disappearance. They and the father's death being attributed to a grizzly bear attack.

Last edited:

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
First off, according to a headline I saw on Twitter, apparently Taylor Swift is the Bob Dylan of our age. :secretkpop:

On the note of TV show runs...most of the shows I follow, with the exception of Miraculous Ladybug, Total Drama and My Little Pony, usually end around 3 (Amphibia, Owl House) or 4 (6teen, Detentionaire) seasons. But is 8 seasons a feasible runtime in this age, able to avoid both cancellation and seasonal rot?

Asking for a friend. :4pacman:

Top Bottom