• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Having watched the latest episode of She-Hulk: Attorney at Law and currently watching through Netflix's Daredevil series:

This latest episode is probably my favourite by far. Matt Murdock makes his entrance in which I felt the show made a very respectful portrayal that was maintained from his Netflix series in which I am actually more excited for the upcoming Born Again series.

But boy, Jennifer is really going to go after Intelligencia heading towards the final episode next week.
Matt is in the happy phase of his life
DAREDEVIL BOINKED SHE-HULK????
View attachment 361945
he only returned to the MCU to do that and team with Spidey

he’s a chad after all

Dukefire

Smash Master
Next Splatfest begins 11/11.

The theme is Grass vs Fire vs Water.

Which starter type would you pick?
Hoo boy.......

The classic Rock Paper Scissors debate that is intensified. I stuck with Frye for the last two splatfest, but I might have a conflicting problem. I ALWAYS choose grass types for all my pokemon games, but Frye is Fire. I have to sit on this for some time if I want to either support Shiver for the first time or return to Frye once more. If not either one, then going to Big Man for Water.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Water starters seem to be generally the most popular.

Big Man will lead at halftime, only for Shiver to take the win after team water has to defend.

Frye gets dead last.

AGAIN.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
When inklings and octoling cut their hair do they cook and eat the hair they cut off?
i will have you know my house is on top of grass, as is my place of work

so i technically touch grass every day
obviously not enough if you are a shiver fan
Nothing aginnst you, i just have a massive distaste for Shiver fans as a whole after the last 2 splatfests

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Decided to watch Werewolf by Night and for Marvel Studios this was a very well done experiment that paid a great homage to the classical theme of the horror genre.

Also have to give credit to Michael Giacchino (who is well known for being a music composer) who actually did really well on his debut as a director.

I really do hope that this isn't the last we see of Werewolf by Night, Man-Thing and Elsa Bloodstone and we get to see more of them in future MCU projects.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
With regards to Pokemon starters...well, I'm aiming to pick Fuecoco in the new games, but generally I gravitate towards grass and water more. I mean...here's my preferred starters...
Gen I: Squirtle
Gen II: Chikorita
Gen III: Treecko
Gen IV: Piplup
Gen V: Snivy
Gen VI: Yes
Gen VII: Litten
Gen VIII: Sobble

So really I'm not sure WHAT type I'd pick as my favorite starter choice.

Top Bottom