• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
**** kinda logic is that
-Scooby Doo Supernatural crossover exists

-Mystery incorporated exists.

These both already contradict this statement.

Dan Quixote

Smash Lord
**** kinda logic is that
The theory that Mindy Kaling didn't want to make a Scooby-Doo show but the IP was forced upon her is pretty much confirmed

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Okay, so if the Mario movie ends up as a success which it kind of looks like it will. There will almost undoubtedly be a sequel.

The thing that I not only want but NEED in my life is having the antagonists for Mario Movie 2 be Wario and Waluigi.

It'd be so perfect if they were rivals to the brothers in the real world and by some circumstances also found their way into the Mushroom Kingdom in a post credits scene at the end of the first film.

Probably wishful thinking but let a man dream for the funny guys in yellow and purple.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I would watch a movie where animals have enough of being viewed as lesser and decide to overthrow humanity itself becoming the new dominant species.

Planet of the Apes with extra steps.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
They get to come back after assaulting and grooming minors but Ray Fisher gets blacklisted after calling out racism and abuse on set.

Ok.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
They get to come back after assaulting and grooming minors but Ray Fisher gets blacklisted after calling out racism and abuse on set.

Ok.
"Ooooo im so sowwyyyyy oooooo take me baccck"
"Sure"

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I'm sad this got cancelled.

Would be awesome to play this scrapped PVZ game

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
THIS MOVIE KICKED ****ING ASS
I liked how they had Toei Spiderman and had his giant mech only do the exact same animations over and over again as a reference to how the original suit was stolen so they had to reuse the same 2 fight scenes in every episode

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So that explains what happened to Isaac, Geno and the Chorus Kids...
As soon as we know it at this point we're gonna get a slasher horror on Peter ******* Rabbit. It wouldn't surprise me at this point. Better yet Curious George.

I just hate to imagine what will come to Mickey Mouse, Stitch or Pokemon for the day they go into the public domain...Oh dear god the horror.

Who else is gonna fall victim to this horror slasher genre?

Last edited:

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
As soon as we know it at this point we're gonna get a slasher horror on Peter ******* Rabbit. It wouldn't surprise me at this point. Better yet Curious George.

I just hate to imagine what will come to Mickey Mouse, Stitch or Pokemon for the day they go into the public domain...Oh dear god the horror.

I'm placing my bets on the Teletubbies. Heck, I'm surprised that hasn't already happened.

Please don't let this trend touch the Tweenies, that series was my childhood...

osby

Smash Obsessed

Jokes on you, ATLUS already did that all the way back in 1992.

1665237913799.png

osby

Smash Obsessed
Going from a fruit collectathon to running away from a golden blob that wants to eat Olimar is so jarring
Nintendo can't make a game about tiny aliens without there being a huge tonal whiplash, it seems.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Barney the Dinosaur horror movie.

Or better yet...

Spongebob horror movie (Eventually for when Spongebob enters the public domain).
Furious George.

I can imagine the tagline:
He's going to be monkeying around... with bloodlust.

I had to look up that name and this is what I found. Lol.

Last edited:
Top Bottom