• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
So apparently, you can give your custom OC tattoos in SF6?

Yeah, the internet's gonna have a field day with this.
Yeah it's basically full on character customisation which brings along everything that entails
People did crazy **** (good and bad) in Soul Calibur 6. SF6 has more to it because you can do meaningful changes to their physical appearance so you've got massive thunder thighs on the world's skinniest torso.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So another day, another dollar (or pound cause you know). Ended up doing a lot and ducking knackered. Also damn everything getting so expensive but bought stuff nonetheless

1665185754971.png
Booka.jpg

So got another side story of a Shinkai film. This time from the best of his films (I say best when it has like the least plotholes) and the second volume of the Frieren manga which isn't too bad.

Tried to get the Nier Automata Switch port but then decided that I'll leave it. Probably gonna buy that as part of a Switch quartet.

Also I'm so ****ing loving my new pfp.

Last edited:

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Here's another question while I wait for December 8th: how would you rank the six main movie companies in terms of content output?

Disney
Universal
20th Century (counting them still cuz we knew them as a separate company for most of our lives)
Sony
Warner Bros
Paramount

Basically which of these six provided the most shows, films etc. that you like

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Any children’s games twisted into scary, dark, and horror themes.

I would watch a horror adaption of Hungry Hippos or Don't Break the Ice:
View attachment 361953View attachment 361955
We're long overdue for a killer hippo movie.

They aren't cute and cuddly as media likes to depict them. They're mean as **** ****ers who'll kill you if you stray into their territory.

They're not called Africa's most dangerous animal for nothing.

Last edited:

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
We're long overdue for a killer hippo movie.

They aren't cute and cuddly as media likes to depict them. They're mean as **** ****ers who'll kill you if you stray into their territory.

They're not called Africa's most dangerous animal for nothing.
We also need more killer centipede movies. Seriously! Many people, even several who love arthropods like spiders and scorpions, get freaked out by centipedes, they'd be a perfect fit for the genre.

I'm not about to let my favorite animal get neglected by the folks at Hollywood-

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
This is why you rehearse lines:

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
90% of the time my team is all grouped up but as soon as I use the Tacticooler they disappear into the void.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Given Charles' age. I don't think he'd be able to do all the lines. Makes sense he wasn't casted fully for his usual role as Mario which only consists of a few lines in games.
I would be absolutely SHOCKED if he couldn't. Even though Mario's lines in games tend to be short, ya gotta bare in mind that he's gonna be in the booth for a while, especially seeing as Mario isn't his only role within the franchise. And that's not even counting projects like the recent WarioWare games, where the dialogue he's recording isn't just efforts. The dude's a voice actor, he's prepared for this sort of stuff. And not gonna lie I feel like some people forget that there are LOADS of elderly voice actors that thrive in this industry.

Dukefire

Smash Master
It is like that sadly for some or most solo gameplay. It sometimes make you facepalm or possibly quit due to lack of coordination and continous (WIPEOUT!).
Screenshot_20221007-133828_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
This is why you rehearse lines:
1. They're not even Koopas, they're shellcreepers.
2. He could be talking about Vs. Super Mario Bros.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
We also need more killer centipede movies. Seriously! Many people, even several who love arthropods like spiders and scorpions, get freaked out by centipedes, they'd be a perfect fit for the genre.

I'm not about to let my favorite animal get neglected by the folks at Hollywood-

There is this but it's low-budget and SyFy-ish.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
1. They're not even Koopas, they're shellcreepers.
2. He could be talking about Vs. Super Mario Bros.
Maybe, but you’d think this would have been fact checked or he would have mentioned multiplayer. Given his constant pausing and glancing, it’s like they put him on the spot in that direct.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
One half of me is absolutely BUZZING with hype for this potential new Crash game.

The other half is starved for content involving a certain purple dragon cuz THAT was the game series I grew up with-
(Ratchet and Clank too, but I have a burning hatred for that series from its PS3 era onward)

Top Bottom