• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
It's a good thing one of you two Shivers have premium so we can buy more duct tape for this site to make my double post scouting much easier lol

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Dude wtf I got disconnected at the results screen of a game and it says it's my fault? Bull****, my internet is top ****ig class. Check your **** ass servers, Nintendo.

Edit: I realize I got upset there, and that might be because I'm really hungry. Pizza time. 🕷

Last edited:

Dukefire

Smash Master
Just something quick. Overwatch 2 is almost here and Overwatch 1 will be ending their services. So if you want to have anymore experience with the first, go ahead.

To make it easier to remember its server shutdown, Xeno Trunks vs Archie Silver will be airing on October 2nd. That's the day network servers are finished to make room for Overwatch 2.

Dukefire

Smash Master
Well, got my Super Sea Snails. With Grub Ruler +3 (not 4), I got 21 snails. Not bad for team grub being in third place.

Shroob

Sup?
As someone who has zero interest in Cyberpunk 2077, I somehow ended up watching the anime of it they put on Netflix

Holy ****

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Well I decided to do Adventure Two in Diddy Kong Racing which I hadn't bothered with before.

I have now 100%d the game.

Only other challenge would be for me to beat the developer times but I don't feel like subjecting myself to that.

Dukefire

Smash Master
Should I play the Original Oneshot on the PC or the World Machine Edition on Switch for both gameplay and recording? I'm wondering since I haven't play the game yet....

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Regarding Death Battle.

When you actually really get down to it.

Hercules vs. Sun Wukong is basically the original Superman vs. Goku as both were based on those mythical characters.

Something to think about.

Original has Sun Wukong (Goku) winning.

Characters based off them has Superman (Hercules) winning.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Should I play the Original Oneshot on the PC or the World Machine Edition on Switch for both gameplay and recording? I'm wondering since I haven't play the game yet....
I haven't tried the Switch version yet but I can 100% reccommend the PC version. If you're trying to record the game, though, make sure to use OBS and use display capture over window capture.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
To give Netflix credit, Their casting for their live action remakes are always on point for the most part (Don't think I forgot about the actor that faked their nationality to get the role of Sokka, or the other instances of white washing.)

Unfortunately everything else about the Live Action remakes are various stages of mid.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Regarding Death Battle.

When you actually really get down to it.

Hercules vs. Sun Wukong is basically the original Superman vs. Goku as both were based on those mythical characters.

Something to think about.

Original has Sun Wukong (Goku) winning.

Characters based off them has Superman (Hercules) winning.
Well, Buddha clears them both so there's that

L + ratio + everything you love is an illusion + you're trapped in an eternal cycle of death and rebirth

Jondolio

Smash Hero
To give Netflix credit, Their casting for their live action remakes are always on point for the most part (Don't think I forgot about the actor that faked their nationality to get the role of Sokka, or the other instances of white washing.)

Unfortunately everything else about the Live Action remakes are various stages of mid.
Unlike the One Piece adaptation which I'm cautiously optimistic about (at least I'll be able to show my dad another world I'm passionate about, even if it ends up being a bastardized version), I feel no excitement towards this remake. I'd rather just watch the original for the 7th time

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Unlike the One Piece adaptation which I'm cautiously optimistic about (at least I'll be able to show my dad another world I'm passionate about, even if it ends up being a bastardized version), I feel no excitement towards this remake. I'd rather just watch the original for the 7th time
Im with you on that one, Something about the One Piece Live Action is piquing my interest somewhat. Ever since the creators left the Live Action Last Airbender I have felt nothing.

The best I can hope for both OP and ATLA Live Action if they aren't actually good is to at least be funny bad.

Dukefire

Smash Master
I haven't tried the Switch version yet but I can 100% reccommend the PC version. If you're trying to record the game, though, make sure to use OBS and use display capture over window capture.
I do have bandicam, but I'll try out OBS to compare. Thanks.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Lmao someone blocked me on Twitter because they were wrong about Netflix shows being canon to the McU.

I didn’t even start this argument lol, but hey stay mad.

The shows are great, but when your wrong, your wrong, at least admit that.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Lmao someone blocked me on Twitter because they were wrong about Netflix shows being canon to the McU.

I didn’t even start this argument lol, but hey stay mad.

The shows are great, but when your wrong, your wrong, at least admit that.
imagine admitting defeat these days

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Slow day on here guys...............

Meanwhile I'm always wondering if there's ever a been an even minor political official (IDK.....the deputy mayor of a town in Ohio or a former finance minister of an Asian country's son) been on Smashboards............

1664307497819.png

They could be anyone of us...........................

Top Bottom