• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
I managed to unlock the Breakin' emote in Splatoon 3. Finally, my precious squid boi can use his Smash Bros down tilt in a Splatoon game!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Holy ****!

That logo is great, but hugh Jackman is hype as ****.
we going from having all 3 live action Spideys in a single movie to Patrick Stewart retuning as Professor X to now getting Hugh Jackman back as Wolverine…idk what drug Marvel and Disney/Sony took to do this but I’m loving all of it

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
My experience with the Tri-Stringer is like, I never done so much yet so little.

Edit: Oh my God this thing sucks ass. I literally hit someone in the chest with a full shot and they took no damage.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero

Pretty quick acquisition to lawsuit speed run here.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I thought Hugh retired from Wolverine
He did, but that Marvel money is powerful (worked on JK Simmons, Dafoe, Molina, Church, Ifans, Foxx, Tobey, and Andrew after all…and Kristen Dunst but thankfully she wasn’t brought in)

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Pretend you’re Spider-Man for a few seconds before getting dragged back to your starting point.
You become spiderman if Spiderman forgot all his attacks and also zero durability so you just die anyways
Spi-der-Squid

Spi-der-Squid

Can't do anything, Spi-der Squid

Get to their base

Then stinkin' die

Spi-der-Squid

NGL they need to buff supers hard in this game, too many of the new ones feel absolute garbage to use apart from a select few.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
what do you even do with it

the only weapons that might benefit are maybe roller and brushes for surprise kills but it's a gimmick that'll only work once
It's can help get into the enemy's side quicker, and has access to the enemy's elevated zones in Turf War, but because it puts you back where you were, it's not as useful as it could be.

That and I was using an Octobrush, which might be the worst weapon for it because it runs out of ink super fast and doesn't kill well.

Frankly speaking, the only use it has in my eyes is that it refills your ink pool on the spot.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
It's can help get into the enemy's side quicker, and has access to the enemy's elevated zones in Turf War, but because it puts you back where you were, it's not as useful as it could be.

That and I was using an Octobrush, which might be the worst weapon for it because it runs out of ink super fast and doesn't kill well.

Frankly speaking, the only use it has in my eyes is that it refills your ink pool on the spot.
TBH Octobrush's kit looks lame, the basic brush is way better and ironically you get it after the Octobrush.

This game's weapon kits are a little wack.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
TBH Octobrush's kit looks lame, the basic brush is way better and ironically you get it after the Octobrush.

This game's weapon kits are a little wack.
Oh no, I absolutely agree. I just grinds a weapon ticket off it and I will never touch it again. It's garbage.

Top Bottom