• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Dukefire

Smash Master
I am still not ready to release my smash bros speculation due to my burnout. Might be interesting to see what others have in store.

Edit: Also, here is a twitter post about utilizing the Ink Vac to the fullest.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So guys I did a presentation on slice of life anime as a "choose any topic" powerpoint for my social group tonight:

Everyone fell asleep at some girl spending about 20 minutes doing a presentation on a farming sim. (Hi Nintendo)
Then I woke everyone up with a goddamn fakeout of Flat Earth Theory:
1664223826294.png

My friends. I know how to wake up a crowd!

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
This Halloween, I'm gonna do a fun project.

Since it's such a short experience, I'm gonna play through both GCN and 3DS versions of one of my all time favorite games: Luigi's Mansion. I wanna compare the two and really see which one I think is the currently best experience, especially when comparing the official portable version via 3DS and the unofficial portable version thanks to Dolphin and the Steam Deck.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
20220926_180917.jpg

They're going to tell you a story all about how their life got flipped turned upside down
----
Is it just me or those color lock not lock the right colors when I go into a Turf War because all times I have backed out of a Turf War and block colors it always brought me back to blue and yellow

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
There was a problem fetching the tweet
totally forgot about this moment in Marvel history

also I wish Peter and Kamala crossed over and teamed up more. Tons of things that can be done

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

Mario Kart Tour might be among my favorite Mario Kart games. :191:

I thought this game was trash based off of what I heard back at launch but dang these courses slap, the OST slaps, it actually has a super good character roster, what the heck?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Last nights Rick and morty was pretty great. The season has been back on track to feel like the older seasons and all of them some far have been really solid.

Although the die hard part last week was pretty bad.

However this week was strong, story wise, and the gag of them burning all the day themed movies is one of my favorites in the show.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Welp my Switch touch screen is acting up and the back is coming off.

Yeah uh I was a Day 1 adopter and I carry it around in my bag a lot. That Switch has seen some stuff.

Hmmm this is not good timing. Pokemon Scarlet/Violet are releasing very soon and I don't think I'll have the $$$ for an OLED by then. Might just have to send my Switch in for repairs.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
MooMew64 MooMew64 Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo

Ayo, forget Gustava, Cody (Appears he goes by Gordy now) has the craziest redesign in SoS Wonderful Life.
chara_thumb08.png

And he's an eligible bachelor now too, probably to equal out both the male and female cannidates

On a sidenote, Nami's redesign is really starting to grow on me, hence the avatar haha

Last edited:
Top Bottom