• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

osby

Smash Obsessed
Gonna post something I made recently. My latest attempt at making a roster for the next Marvel vs. Capcom

I decided it would still have the free tagging system from Infinite and it would still be 2v2, but instead of an Infinity Stone you'd get a dedicated Assist Character like you had in Marvel vs. Capcom 1, making it kind of a 3v3 game but also kind of not. And this would allow you to get a bunch more characters in the game without needing to make the roster the size of Sparking Zero.

Marvel
Capcom
Franchise
Iron ManMega ManMega Man
The HulkZeroMega Man Zero
ThorRyuStreet Fighter
Captain AmericaChun-Li
Spider-ManJuri Han
WolverineMike HaggarFinal Fight
StormBelger
DeadpoolMorrigan AenslandDarkstalkers
The Fantastic FourJon Talbain
Rocket Raccoon & GrootStrider HiryuStrider
LokiCaptain CommandoCaptain Commando
VenomLeon S. KennedyResident Evil
MagnetoAlbert Wesker
JuggernautDanteDevil May Cry
Dr. DoomVergil
ThanosPhoenix WrightAce Attorney
Pre-Order Bonus
ApocalypseGillStreet Fighter
Season 1
Ant-Man and the WaspRuby HeartMarvel vs. Capcom
CyclopsJedah DohmaDarkstalkers
Dr. OctopusNeroDevil May Cry
SentinelAsuraAsura’s Wrath
Season 2
Captain MarvelLady DimitrescuResident Evil
The PunisherRougePower Stone
CrystalSir ArthurGhosts n Goblins
Ghost RiderViewtiful JoeViewtiful Joe
Season 3
Dr. StrangeAkira KazamaRival Schools
PsylockeSigmaMega Man X
DaredevilAmaterasuŌkami
The MandarinGeneGod Hand
Season 4
BladeHayato KanzakiStar Gladiator
Black PantherLute & RathaMonster Hunter Stories
Baron ZemoFrank WestDead Rising
UltronNinaBreath of Fire
Marvel
Capcom
Franchise
HawkeyeRollMega Man
Black WidowDr. Wily
Namor the Sub-MarinerServbotMega Man Legends
DaredevilBlankaStreet Fighter
Ms. MarvelM. Bison
Luna SnowCharlie Nash
ColossusG
GambitLuke Sullivan
CablePoisonFinal Fight
X-23Batsu IchimonjiRival Schools
Star-LordDonnovan BaineDarkstalkers
GamoraBaby Bonnie Hood
Jeff the Land SharkGrandmaster MeioStrider
Fin Fang FoomRad SpencerBionic Commando
MODOKJin SaotomeCyberbots
Green GoblinKaijin no SōkiOnimusha
SabretoothReginaDino Crisis
Omega RedSaki OmokaneQuiz Nanairo Dreams
DormammuSimoneCannon Spike
Shuma-GorathPure & FurAdventure Quiz
Season 1
Miles MoralesKen MastersStreet Fighter
Quicksilver & Scarlet WitchAmingoMarvel vs. Capcom
Season 2
War MachineLouThree Wonders
ElektraNemesis T-TypeResident Evil
Season 3
Morbius the Living VampireFirebrandGargoyle Quest
Howard the DuckNameless SoldierForgotten Worlds
Season 4
VisionRyuBreath of Fire
KingpinVileMega Man X

I also think it would be cool if they brought back Abyss from Marvel 2 as the boss. But if they don't want to do that then have the two pre-order bonus characters (Apocalypse and Gill) be the villains and have the final boss be some sort of combined form.
I liked the roster.

Not a fan of cramming FF into a single slot but there are a lot of fun assist characters like Jeff and Pure.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I liked the roster.

Not a fan of cramming FF into a single slot but there are a lot of fun assist characters like Jeff and Pure.
Two things. I accidentally had daredevil as a base game assist and one of the final DLC characters, something I did not intend to do. So I switched his assist out for Iron Fist.

Second, I forgot to mention that I call this concept “Marvel vs. Capcom Next”. Mostly just to deliberately annoy people who insist Infinite isn’t actually marvel 4 because they don’t like it. So the next one won’t be called Marvel 4 either and they’ll just have to get over it.

Dukefire

Smash Master
Playstation State of Play tomorrow
Alright, so it does give more proof that October might be the Direct drop. Nintendo doesn't do directs on the same week that other companies would drop their news. Plus, I say that they may be controversies for comments livestream and post after Sony's decisions so far.....

Also, better get ready for Echoes of Wisdom arriving Thursday. No spoilers to ruin the wait.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
We wish! And by that, it is something I would want to see happen!

I don't know about you, except it may not be what you wanted, but that would be cool too. I, however, just want to see that subseries finished, even if it is too unlikely.
Episode 2 works well enough as a conclusion if you just ignore that Little Planet is still trapped in the Death Egg.

Idk, I just don't see the point in revisiting Sonic 4 now to "finish" it when Mania and Superstars exist, and I say that as someone who doesn't mind both episodes and can squeeze some enjoyment out of them.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
Episode 2 works well enough as a conclusion if you just ignore that Little Planet is still trapped in the Death Egg.

Idk, I just don't see the point in revisiting Sonic 4 now to "finish" it when Mania and Superstars exist, and I say that as someone who doesn't mind both episodes and can squeeze some enjoyment out of them.
Yeah, I understand. I do see no point in going back to that game now. Still, it would have been nice to see it finished.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
One of the roster ideas I've been working on for a while is a DC fighter that plays like MvC. I'm pretty happy with what I've got but I have no idea what to name the bloody thing. Anyone here think they can help?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Jondolio

Smash Hero
After a few hours into Persona 3 Reload I can safely say that I don't need to buy third-party games for my Switch anymore. My laptop is running this game flawlessly so far, it's insane going from my toaster of a PC that could barely run P4G

Top Bottom