• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

Dukefire

Smash Master
Honestly, seeing Sonic's friends as DC hero counterparts look great. Also, can't wait to see the first episode of Shadow Dark Beginnings tomorrow.

SEGA is finished with their announcements. Now, it's Sony's turn.......

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Nickelodeon having Casey Jones’s voice going from Josh Peck to Zelda to mother ****ing Sora within a 10 year period is odd yet charming

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
For those that play Tekken 8, Bandai has released their gameplay trailer for Heihachi Mishima. The man that just can't stay dead...
me when Reina came out: oh it’s just heihachi and lidia combined

me when Lidia came out (again): oh it’s just reina and heihachi combined

me when Heihachi un-unalive’d: oh it’s just reina and lidia together, but also better

Dukefire

Smash Master
Another PS4 remaster
PS5 Pro gameplay footage is shown way too quickly to tell if it's actually enhanced

I take that back
State of Play was an ok presentation, but not too excited since I don't play Playstation. Though, Astro Bot getting an extension and Stellar Blade crossing over with Nier Automata caught my attention.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Wtf did I miss?
Haley Joel Osment voiced Casey in Rise of TMNT.
with the first Casey/Cassandra Jones being Zelda Williams in the Rise series (who was 2012’s Mona Lisa) and Josh Peak being Casey in the 2012 series

and now the world needs another crazy ass voice pick for Nick’s least favorite TMNT character to continue unexpected Casey Jones members
Stephanie Nadolny back as kid Goku
View attachment 394629
aka the best Kid Goku (and the 2nd best Kid Gohan)

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Have you all seen the potential Legends Z-A image leaks going around?

I’m going to spoil these because they actually seem pretty polished but the water makes and weird coverings at parts feel kind up suspicious, but I’m kind of leaving real

IMG_2052.jpeg

IMG_2051.jpeg

The first set of images were posted the other day and the text basically said

“They know someone who’s testing/playing the game and they sent pics. The leaker sent them out because the mega clawitzer boss was kicking his ass.

Kalos and johto starters also got megas, with the text for meganiumite apparently having no errors in it and being exactly in the tone/phrasing the Japanese text would have it in.

The other image is the menu sprite for the mega form.

They apparently came back to post pictures of this new rockruff because they best the clawitzer, it rockruff beat their ass several times lmao.

Post today also mentions it’s an electric type and the camera from scarlet and violet is back without selfies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm several days late to comment on it, but thank you for the birthday wishes, everyone!

I don't feel that different from my 26th or 25th birthday, so I'm taking that as a relatively good sign, at least?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Have you all seen the potential Legends Z-A image leaks going around?

I’m going to spoil these because they actually seem pretty polished but the water makes and weird coverings at parts feel kind up suspicious, but I’m kind of leaving real

View attachment 394635
View attachment 394636

The first set of images were posted the other day and the text basically said

“They know someone who’s testing/playing the game and they sent pics. The leaker sent them out because the mega clawitzer boss was kicking his ass.

Kalos and johto starters also got megas, with the text for meganiumite apparently having no errors in it and being exactly in the tone/phrasing the Japanese text would have it in.

The other image is the menu sprite for the mega form.

They apparently came back to post pictures of this new rockruff because they best the clawitzer, it rockruff beat their ass several times lmao.

Post today also mentions it’s an electric type and the camera from scarlet and violet is back without selfies.
While it's not hard make fake pictures taken from potato cameras in this day and age, I feel the Meganium one feels like it could have some credibility. The Rockruff one looks really fake though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Z25

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
While it's not hard make fake pictures taken from potato cameras in this day and age, I feel the Meganium one feels like it could have some credibility. The Rockruff one looks really fake though.
I think it looks a little off but they could just be the quality or maybe an earlier design.

The electric mane motif is a really odd choice to use for a regional, and then stuff like the poison icon being in there and the close up at a little harder to fake and match well with how the cameras rotate in battle.

So I’m 50/50. Could be a copy cat but I think they used the same tag/IP as the original poster. Also seen it thrown out there that it’s actually a convergent form and could be called shockeuff instead.

Top Bottom