• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I like that the the Metal Gear and Bomberman stages from DreamMix TV: World Fighters were modded into Super Smash Bros. Brawl stages but I honestly want to see the Castlevania stage get the same treatment too.

It's a really cool looking stage.

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
Writing Team
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Got a new video finished and uploaded yesterday. Life is busy so this took me ages to make

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I fell into the One Piece rabbit hole and reread past my initial drop-off point. Chapter 81 was my moment of “okay, this is peak fiction”

IMG_9453.jpeg
IMG_9455.jpeg
IMG_9456.jpeg
IMG_9457.jpeg

I’m on 130 currently but I haven’t had a moment come by quite like this yet. Chapter 99’s lightning strike was very close, tho. it’ll probably be the “I WANT TO LIVE” scene but idk when I’ll reach that point

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Chinese YouTuber claims she has the leaked files for the Switch 2 that she later 3D printed and claims the presentation is next month

She made a video about this (turn on captions)

Reactions: Z25

Shroob

Sup?
Anyone got the secret sauce for Serperior?

I'm guessing it's a bit like Incineroar where you wanna skill swap its Contrary away?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh Damn Netflix just announced that Cyberpunk is getting more animated content. Get ready for more depression:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Noipoi

Howdy!
Anyone got the secret sauce for Serperior?

I'm guessing it's a bit like Incineroar where you wanna skill swap its Contrary away?
I beat it pretty handily with a skill swap Overheat/Flamethrower Delphox.

So who's ready to watch another beloved group of characters all die horribly.

Again
They’re making another Danganronpa??

Shroob

Sup?
I beat it pretty handily with a skill swap Overheat/Flamethrower Delphox.

They’re making another Danganronpa??
Sounds like a plan.

And god, Edgerunners is one of those animes that are like "OH GOD IT HURTS.... BUT WHY DO I LIKE IT SOO MUCH I AM IN BOTH PHYSICAL AND EMOTIONAL PAIN."

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I saw a video on this game the other day:

Basically a small fan game where you go is to catch 64 shiny pokemon and make a living dex.

But what is really cool is there are 5 pokemon with new evolutions. They all only evolve if shiny though.

Which is a pretty unique mechanic, that I would love to see in the actual games.

People who wouldn’t get the game early would go crazy trying to figure out how to evolve that Pokemon. Which would be extremely funny to see.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Aw man, Amelia Watson is "Ending streaming activities" 😭😭😭

She was one of my all time favorite streamers with hololive and was one of the first people I watched when I went down into the Vtuber hole. It obviously had to happen at some point but with how close it is to the Myth Anniversary and the great performances from EnReco, it hurts just that little bit more...

but it seems she is staying with the company and just shifting to work behind the scenes or some other position where she is still affiliated. So it's not quite the end it seems.

Shroob

Sup?
I now have an entire box of Mightiest Mark Pokemon, not counting Mew.

Guess I'm prob gonna have to transfer these over to Home/Violet in the future to save room if they add more.

Top Bottom