• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
In other news, the United States Securities and Exchange commission will seek sanctions against Elon Musk after he failed to appear in court for regulator probes regarding the takeover of Twitter.
Well, what exactly does this mean for him?

I am now 27 as of today.
Happy birthday!

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
If the odds are inherently higher, then that's not really a "shiny" anymore. It's just a rare alternate form like Authentic Sinistea/Poltchageist.
Fair, but with all the boosted methods I think that’s high enough as is without being too easy or hard to do.

Looks like what Scrappy Doo did everyone was all in vain...:(
I haven't seen the series and hope that it would stay dead. Seeing it return after pushing up daisies, just makes it even more sour then before.
The shows already done, this was announced and made like a year ago. They have two new Scooby shows in production instead: also pretty sure most of the staff announced they have been working on the show. So it’s very likely finished and they are just releasing it rather than sit on it.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I wish the logos for the franchises used were featured in Multiversus in some way.
Not counting promotional materials or DC which always appears on startup, the only logos that I’ve seen are Scooby Doo and Space Jam (specifically the original, not A New Legacy), both on various cosmetic items.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I am now 27 as of today.
Happy birthday!
Early voting has started in VA and my snail in my ear is telling me its usless because democrats wont win. What do I tell the snail?
They definitely won’t win if nobody votes for them. Instead of succumbing to your pessimism, try and do something about it.

Either you vote and they might not win, or you don’t vote and they definitely don’t win. Every vote counts.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
They definitely won’t win if nobody votes for them. Instead of succumbing to your pessimism, try and do something about it.

Either you vote and they might not win, or you don’t vote and they definitely don’t win. Every vote counts.
Oh im on absentee, just got our things todsy but i never have any optimism about the government. Im like Vegeta, im not a big fan of the government. "Might" to everyone else is just "probably not" to me

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Early voting has started in VA and my snail in my ear is telling me its usless because democrats wont win. What do I tell the snail?
You should really stop letting snails near your ear.

I heard one of the snails can allegedly kill you if you touch it. It's always hunting you down, rumors have it.

But yeah, even if your choice doesn't win, at least you know that you tried to make a difference than regretting that you didn't at all.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
You should really stop letting snails near your ear.

I heard one of the snails can allegedly kill you if you touch it. It's always hunting you down, rumors have it.

But yeah, even if your choice doesn't win, at least you know that you tried to make a difference than regretting that you didn't at all.
That snail can never catch me.. unless the small.snail i saw this summer was the Immortal snail. If it was, I think I doomed someone

But yeah, maybe Im over thinking and geeking myself out, there is a 99% chance thats happenin

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Just played the FF16 demo on my Steak Deck. The combat was fun (what little there was of it in the demo compared to the cutscenes anyway) and I think it's fun that they're going back to some of the more medieval stuff from the older titles as well as Crystals being an important plot point for the first time since I can't remember when. But the writing has Tolkein syndrome with all the unexplained proper nouns and the excessive blood and gore in the cut scenes feels incongruous with the fact that enemies still just disappear in a flash of light when you kill them. Excited to play the full game when I can afford it, but so far it does not feel like the proper recovery after 15's... messiness.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I beat Persona 5 Royal

Great game but that ending did not leave me as depressed as I was when I beat 4. Still, I can definitely see why this game is so special to a lot of people

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I beat Persona 5 Royal

Great game but that ending did not leave me as depressed as I was when I beat 4. Still, I can definitely see why this game is so special to a lot of people
helps that everyone has something motivating to do for their lives…that and Strikers

now enjoy your Persona break

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Also I can't believe I'm saying this but the final boss theme actually beats P4's final boss theme. The combined context the story being really good and the outside context of Billy Kametz's untimely death makes this song bring me to the verge of tears

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
So after much delay and stuff, I finally finished the Water Seven arc of One Piece.

Cinema? No. Oda never answered the question on who Sniper King is.

Huge plot hole, this manga sucks.
Just wait until the Sniper Island Arc. Also, did you want to live?

Jondolio

Smash Hero
So after much delay and stuff, I finally finished the Water Seven arc of One Piece.

Cinema? No. Oda never answered the question on who Sniper King is.

Huge plot hole, this manga sucks.
That's because he's clearly saving it for the final arc when the straw hats go to sniper island. Clearly you missed the briliant foreskinning by Goda

Top Bottom