• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of today's double Direct feature

• Balatro: Friends of Jimbo update

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Neva

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Coffee Talk Tokyo

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Powerwash Simulator Shrek DLC

• Date Everything!

• Pizza Tower

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • Other (Indie World)

• Tetris Forever + NES Tetris on NSO + Tetris 99 Cup

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • The Legend of Heroes Trial in the Sky the 1st

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Spongebob Squarepants: The Patrick Star Game

• Fitness Boxing 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Capcom Fighting Collection 2

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • Atelier Yumia: The Alchemist of Memories & The Envisioned Land

• Castlevania Dominus Collection

Votes: 19 48.7%
  • MySims Cozy Bundle

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Rune Factory: Guardians of Azuma

• Yakuza Kiwami

• Other (Partner Showcase)

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Nothing in Either

• The Sonic 3 Trailer

Votes: 21 53.8%

• Total voters

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Yesterday, a new Sonic bundle was put up for sale on Xbox. It includes:

Both Sonic Adventure games
Sonic 4 Episodes 1 and 2
Sonic the Fighters
Sonic Generations

All games include their respective DLC offerings.
I'm just going to get the Adventures games as I already have Generations (minus the DLC) and the rest don't interest me.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Goro Akechi is an incredibly dumb character. I will go into more detail after I beat Persona 5, stay tuned
Unironicly persona 5 royal fixed that
I hated Akechi’s ass for only a year after playing P5 vanilla and watching the anime (all just to learn about Joker before deeming myself worthy of using him in Smash), but Royal helped with making me see the true vision of how good of a character he is…and to think all that had to be done was give him screen time and more Robbie Daymond
I'm playing Royal and I still think he's dumb
oh…um…nvm ignore everything that I have said depending on how you feel after getting through the entire game (and maybe Tactica if that ever crosses your mind for more Akechi content)

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
For the PS5 Pro that costs $700, how about a little more to add salt into the wounds. $80 more if you want to play physical discs.
View attachment 394199
In terms of price, I'd say that this so called "better" version of a game console is no "Pro", or not even for pros! :p

Dukefire

Smash Master
In terms of price, I'd say that this so called "better" version of a game console is no "Pro", or not even for pros! :p
While Astro Bot is a game that's a spark "Blossoming in a soil reclaimed from the past. Where destiny holds fast.", I don't know if it will be enough to save Sony from immense damages toward their reputation.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
While Astro Bot is a game that's a spark "Blossoming in a soil reclaimed from the past. Where destiny holds fast.", I don't know if it will be enough to save Sony from their immense damages toward their reputation.
That is EXACTLY something I was thinking about as well. I am sure Astro Bot will not be enough to save them, too.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
While Astro Bot is a game that's a spark "Blossoming in a soil reclaimed from the past. Where destiny holds fast.", I don't know if it will be enough to save Sony from their immense damages toward their reputation.
Astro Bot launch events over in Japan are having terrible attendance rates.

They've spent so much time catering to the West that Japan doesn't care Sony's finally making more games for them again.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

They've spent so much time catering to the West that Japan doesn't care Sony's finally making more games for them again.
I'd say that is another step towards their doom. Sony shutting down their Japanese division that I remember hearing about was not a good move, too.

Noipoi

Howdy!

Poor Astro Bot.

I understand we’re not in the 90’s anymore, but it’s a shame that 3D platformer hardly ever do well outside of Nintendo systems.

Dukefire

Smash Master

I remember people said that Astro Bot was developed from the remnant of the Japanese Sony Studio team. So, a small spark that gave it their all love and heart into this game.

Fun Fact: Polygon Man that was seen in Playstation All-Stars.
Polygon_Man_Render.png
He was a proposed mascot for Playstation back in 1995, but Ken Kutaragi rejected him as he didn't like the design.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I mean I feel like that was already known for years
it has, but before today’s TASM issue they’ve always blamed it on fans
Nick Lowe really trying to turn the current direction against people (should really stop claiming the opinions on the current direction are wrong). Thank god for Earth 6160/Ultimate Spider-Man 2024.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I must be overthinking this, but like…
is she unable to fully understand Koromaru due to her being depressed…or is she like the rest and her abilities weakened due to not keeping herself in shape?

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Will Nintendo approve Universal's idea of making a sad/epic symphonic rendition of Peter Gabriel's Shock the Monkey for the trailer of the Donkey Kong Country movie over any of the series' music?
They are afraid of success and don't rearrange Stickerbush Symphony or anything from Returns and Tropical Freeze.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I must be overthinking this, but like…
is she unable to fully understand Koromaru due to her being depressed…or is she like the rest and her abilities weakened due to not keeping herself in shape?
I think it's implied that she's slowly becoming more human and therefore losing her robot abilities.

Top Bottom