• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of today's double Direct feature

• Balatro: Friends of Jimbo update

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Neva

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Coffee Talk Tokyo

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Powerwash Simulator Shrek DLC

• Date Everything!

• Pizza Tower

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • Other (Indie World)

• Tetris Forever + NES Tetris on NSO + Tetris 99 Cup

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • The Legend of Heroes Trial in the Sky the 1st

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Spongebob Squarepants: The Patrick Star Game

• Fitness Boxing 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Capcom Fighting Collection 2

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • Atelier Yumia: The Alchemist of Memories & The Envisioned Land

• Castlevania Dominus Collection

Votes: 19 48.7%
  • MySims Cozy Bundle

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Rune Factory: Guardians of Azuma

• Yakuza Kiwami

• Other (Partner Showcase)

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Nothing in Either

• The Sonic 3 Trailer

Votes: 21 53.8%

• Total voters

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Wha- that's what that movie is about??
Technically yes:
movie ends with her becoming fairy godmother, the goat forms zootopiia and it’s implied all future Disney movies come into existence because she creates the star everyone wishes upon.

So she basically wishes every Disney movie into existence

Noipoi

Howdy!
No shot thats true. You're gaslighting me.
No, he’s telling the truth.

At the end of the movie everyone is talking about what they want to do. There’s a guy named Peter who wants to fly (get it??) and the grandpa writes the “When you wish upon a star” song and the goat talks about creating a utopian society for animals.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
ok this is a pretty clever mashup idea

Noipoi

Howdy!
Does anyone have much hope for Moana 2?
I want to believe. But so far it looks like a bit like retread of the first film.

And its status as a Disney+ show that was quickly turned into a movie isn’t exactly inspiring.

And the lack of Lin Manuel Miranda is very disappointing.

And aside from Inside Out 2 I haven’t really enjoyed any Disney sequel recently.

…But I want to believe :nifty:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Tomorrow, we have a Playstation 5 "Technical Presentation" which will focus on the PS5 and innovations in gaming technology.

Oh and uh, minor note here, Colonel Sanders will be playable in Funko Fusion.
I love how because of marketing the ps5 is doing way better than the xbox series x despite the fact that they both equally lack games.

And the ps5 looks like a bulging overstuffed taco that got lost in silicone valley.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Some more details regarding Colonel Sanders in Funko Fusion came out:
He will have three outfits in the game: The iconic suit, a Chef outfit, and a Mecha suit.

The iconic suit will be included in the base game.

The other two outfits will be exclusive to the U.S. KFC rewards. The Chef outfit will cost 0 points and the Mecha suit will cost 250 points. For reference, every dollar spent at KFC is 10 rewards points, so to get the Mecha suit, one would have to spend at least $25 at KFC.

Also, after seeing the outfits, yeah, I'm not gonna go for the Mecha Colonel Sanders.

Reactions: Z25

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Some more details regarding Colonel Sanders in Funko Fusion came out:
He will have three outfits in the game: The iconic suit, a Chef outfit, and a Mecha suit.

The iconic suit will be included in the base game.

The other two outfits will be exclusive to the U.S. KFC rewards. The Chef outfit will cost 0 points and the Mecha suit will cost 250 points. For reference, every dollar spent at KFC is 10 rewards points, so to get the Mecha suit, one would have to spend at least $25 at KFC.

Also, after seeing the outfits, yeah, I'm not gonna go for the Mecha Colonel Sanders.
just get dinner for a family and you have spent enough to get the skin once or twice.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Big Minecraft News:

-No more Mob Votes

-Minecraft Live is being changed up, it will become a more focused broadcast and they’ll do it twice a year

-There will be more frequent updates as feature drops of various sizes. Sometimes there will be longer gaps between them, sometimes they’ll be released in quick succession. They’ll still be working on larger updates that will release less frequently, too

More context on the last one:
There was a problem fetching the tweet

also happy Cirno Day, I have not played Touhou but the characters are cute and the music rocks.

edit for Minecraft stuff: I forgot, it was also said they’re working on a PS5 version.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Kevin Afghani's Waluigi voice has surfaced
Honestly, I like it! And I see that his Wario sounds a lot more like Martinet's portrayal compared to his WarioWare: Move It! take.
honestly I was kind of hoping the 4 mario bros would all have different VAs this time around. I know we've known Afghani was doing all of them for a while now, but I think it would be cool to have multiple actors doing them so they sound more like different people.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
honestly I was kind of hoping the 4 mario bros would all have different VAs this time around. I know we've known Afghani was doing all of them for a while now, but I think it would be cool to have multiple actors doing them so they sound more like different people.
Nah, what we've been going with is completely fine. Plus I doubt Nintendo would want to juggle 4 actors.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Consider the following:

-Godzilla is fighting Xenomorphs

-He obviously stomps them out but they somehow manage to get an egg in him

-A horrifying Godzilla/Xenomorph hybrid is born, even more destructive than the original monster

-Godzilla survives the chest bursting, because he’s Godzilla, and now has to fight the Zillamorph

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Consider the following:

-Godzilla is fighting Xenomorphs

-He obviously stomps them out but they somehow manage to get an egg in him

-A horrifying Godzilla/Xenomorph hybrid is born, even more destructive than the original monster

-Godzilla survives the chest bursting, because he’s Godzilla, and now has to fight the Zillamorph
I like it, I like it.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The only Charles Martinet characters that we haven't heard Kevin Afghani voice now are Baby Mario & Baby Luigi.

I'm interested to see how it'll turn out.

Noipoi

Howdy!
The only Charles Martinet characters that we haven't heard Kevin Afghani voice now are Baby Mario & Baby Luigi.

Th council waiting to pass judgement on how Kevin Afghani says “goo goo ga ga” (the punishment for failure is death)

IMG_9374.jpeg

Last edited:

Dukefire

Smash Master
No, he’s telling the truth.

At the end of the movie everyone is talking about what they want to do. There’s a guy named Peter who wants to fly (get it??) and the grandpa writes the “When you wish upon a star” song and the goat talks about creating a utopian society for animals.
So the movie "Wish" was the anchor point of how Disney movies came into existence?
I honestly say it was better to the audience imagining on how the world was created rather than the modern explaination.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
So the movie "Wish" was the anchor point of how Disney movies came into existence?
I honestly say it was better to the audience imagining on how the world was created rather than the modern explaination.
Isn't the backstory for Zootopia supposed to include humans NEVER existing in their universe anyway?

How does that work with a goat who's interacted with humans founding the place?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So Sony has already leaked the very obvious reveal for tomorrow by posting the video unlisted.

Its the PS5 Pro

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

I guess Baby Wario never spoke.... did he have voice lines in Dr. Mario World?

Oh yeah, Dr. Mario. We haven't heard that one yet either. Or Metal Mario. Or Tanooki Suit Mario....

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Tomorrow, we have a Playstation 5 "Technical Presentation" which will focus on the PS5 and innovations in gaming technology.
Notice how they arent showing off any games
Kevin Afghani's Waluigi voice has surfaced
Honestly, I like it! And I see that his Wario sounds a lot more like Martinet's portrayal compared to his WarioWare: Move It! take.
Bro, Kevin Afghani is improving so good on all his characters and fast

Top Bottom