• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of today's double Direct feature

• Balatro: Friends of Jimbo update

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Neva

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Coffee Talk Tokyo

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Powerwash Simulator Shrek DLC

• Date Everything!

• Pizza Tower

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • Other (Indie World)

• Tetris Forever + NES Tetris on NSO + Tetris 99 Cup

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • The Legend of Heroes Trial in the Sky the 1st

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Spongebob Squarepants: The Patrick Star Game

• Fitness Boxing 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Capcom Fighting Collection 2

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • Atelier Yumia: The Alchemist of Memories & The Envisioned Land

• Castlevania Dominus Collection

Votes: 19 48.7%
  • MySims Cozy Bundle

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Rune Factory: Guardians of Azuma

• Yakuza Kiwami

• Other (Partner Showcase)

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Nothing in Either

• The Sonic 3 Trailer

Votes: 21 53.8%

• Total voters

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Doing my watch of the full pokemon series from the start and just reached Bye, Bye Butterfree

If the butterfree cross the ocean to lay their eggs then how are there still caterpie in Kanto? Do they swim back to Viridian Forest?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Ok but zero suit Samus isn’t just “Samus without her armor”. She’s Samus in the zero suit. A separate thing. So zero suit dark Samus would be dark Samus in/formed around the zero suit instead of her normal armor
That’s technically incorrect, Jen. When Metroid Prime transformed itself into Dark Samus at the end of Prime 1, they stole the Phazon Suit off of her body and used it as a base. That would mean the zero suit is the old phazon suit.

I get 100% what you mean, because without armor at all she’s just a flying parasite with a big brain. :p

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Sonic Generations.

Shadow Generational Trauma.

Also I haven't been keeping up, what are the new levels? I seen Metal Overlord hopefully he speaks
New confirmed levels were in the trailer with Overlord, they're Chaos Island from Frontiers and Sunset Heights from Forces. Also Metal talks, he and Shadow keep talking **** to each other, it's great
still hoping for CD, Lost World, Mania, and Superstars levels. Getting ones based on Forces and Frontiers is cool but it would be even cooler to get every sonic game in here.
I mean. I agree, but I do not see them having that many levels in the game, Sonadow Gens is supposed to be shorter but we already have half of the OG's world count and we absolutelt need a Black Comet stage

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
Speaking of Metal Overlord…(Possible spoilers)

For those that see this, he does sound different, does he not?

Also…Anyone catch the dead Man’s Volley reference?

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
New confirmed levels were in the trailer with Overlord, they're Chaos Island from Frontiers and Sunset Heights from Forces. Also Metal talks, he and Shadow keep talking **** to each other, it's great

I mean. I agree, but I do not see them having that many levels in the game, Sonadow Gens is supposed to be shorter but we already have half of the OG's world count and we absolutelt need a Black Comet stage
That's fair. TBH I always wanted a Generations Deluxe but with more stuff in sonic's campaign instead of making a new one. The expanded Shadow stuff looks cool and we're getting Kingdom Valley out of it. But man, it's just not quite what I wanted.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Been playing radical red and I gotta say, I really love Unova only runs. The diversity of teams makes for an enjoyable experience. Also, Unfezant is ****ing nuts.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I just finished Metroid Prime 3: Corruption.

Only one more Prime game to beat- Metroid Prime: Federation Force.
Are you sure that’s mandatory?

source: I did that years ago and I still miss my $40 plus tax :4pacman:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Incineroar raid tonight.

I can't imagine it'll be that had due to its Tera type being Dark.
It could have Acrobatics for fighting types, Iron Head for fairy types, and it's obviously got fire moves for bug types.

Will it have all those options? Probably not.

Top Bottom