• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of today's double Direct feature

• Balatro: Friends of Jimbo update

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Neva

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Coffee Talk Tokyo

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Powerwash Simulator Shrek DLC

• Date Everything!

• Pizza Tower

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • Other (Indie World)

• Tetris Forever + NES Tetris on NSO + Tetris 99 Cup

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • The Legend of Heroes Trial in the Sky the 1st

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Spongebob Squarepants: The Patrick Star Game

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Fitness Boxing 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Capcom Fighting Collection 2

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Atelier Yumia: The Alchemist of Memories & The Envisioned Land

• Castlevania Dominus Collection

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • MySims Cozy Bundle

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Rune Factory: Guardians of Azuma

• Yakuza Kiwami

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Other (Partner Showcase)

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Nothing in Either

• The Sonic 3 Trailer

Votes: 19 52.8%

• Total voters

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I wanted to play some of Sony's older first party titles, so I got Ape Escape and MediEvil Resurrection on PS4.

I've only played a few levels of each so far, but I'm enjoying them. Ape Escape's controls are a little awkward (you attack using the right stick, which is hard to get used to, and you get a fraction of a second to switch from the stun weapon to the net; not sure if the stun weapon can be upgraded), but the premise is great. (I didn't know there was a time machine involved)

As for MediEvil, I'm liking the tone of the game so far; it's got a good sense of humour, reminding me of a mix between Banjo-Kazooie and a Tim Burton movie. I'll stick with both of them and see how they go; I'm guessing they're going to be pretty short.

(It would be really nice if Sony occasionally released smaller games like these in between AAA experiences, instead of relying exclusively on big cinematic games and not having many exclusive games on the PS5 as a result)

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Today's art post is another drawing of Spider-Man. So when I say I don't get tired of drawing this guy, you can tell I really mean it. This was based on a pencil sketch set I did and I went with the best one of the bunch. This is personally, one of my favorite recent drawings this year alongside the Storm drawing I did and the Uub and Gohan pieces. The Mega Man X I drew not too long ago too is also pretty cool.

I've also slowly been putting some work on Deviant Art again. Here and there. There's so much to upload that I forget what I have posted and I haven't and alternate versions don't get to be lumped together the same way it's done of Newgrounds or Instagram or Twitter.

Aside from that, I guess Sony's being dumb about the many IPs they own but do nothing with.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I was reminded how an old social media manager of Walmart had a thing for feet and was rather thirsty for them... on the official Walmart account.

Update: that image is fake. I'm committing seppuku

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm excited for the return of the Backyard Sports series and like the memes they post online

but it's been weeks now and we still haven't seen any actual game announcements.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
At least yours are organized in one spot and not scattered around the house like elves on the shelves (me)
they were until I got that net just now. I looked around my room, saw they were all on my computer desk and dressers and said "enough of that"
Good news! You can solve your plushie problem by giving them to me! It's a little-known trick that works wonders!
Me after I get rid of one (1) plushie
20220220_170305.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom