• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of today's double Direct feature

• Balatro: Friends of Jimbo update

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Neva

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Coffee Talk Tokyo

• Powerwash Simulator Shrek DLC

• Date Everything!

• Pizza Tower

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Other (Indie World)

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Tetris Forever + NES Tetris on NSO + Tetris 99 Cup

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • The Legend of Heroes Trial in the Sky the 1st

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Spongebob Squarepants: The Patrick Star Game

• Fitness Boxing 3

• Capcom Fighting Collection 2

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Atelier Yumia: The Alchemist of Memories & The Envisioned Land

• Castlevania Dominus Collection

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • MySims Cozy Bundle

• Rune Factory: Guardians of Azuma

• Yakuza Kiwami

• Other (Partner Showcase)

• Nothing in Either

• The Sonic 3 Trailer

Votes: 11 55.0%

• Total voters

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
My one hope for Gen 10 is that they completely remove minimize from the game

I might be a little salty playing Let's Go right now

Screw all those grimers who just exist to waste my time

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
And Z-A drops summer-fall 2025.

And Gen 10 is 2026.

Like I’ve been ****ING saying the whole GODDAMN time but NOBODY believed me :239:
That’s been my thoughts for a long time now.

All these YouTube channels are like “guys the share holders aren’t going let them have a break and don’t care about anniversary, we’ll get a game in 2024 for sure and Gen 10 in 2025”

Which was always a ridiculous idea. Then again these are the same people who thought we would get Diamond and Pearl remakes like two years after ORAS and not around 2020 like what would have made sense timeline wise.

Pokémon has celebrated their anniversaries several times prior and they aren’t going to sit 30 years out. 100 percent Gen 10 is 2026

TheMiSP

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
MISP#673
NNID
Collin9476
3DS FC
1564-3898-1072
Switch FC
SW-1536-5988-9478
Can't wait for Monster Hunter Wilds. Feels like a culmination of everything before based on current trailers and weapon overviews. Massive payoff after having followed the series since 4U, so satisfying. The E3 2017 World reveal and that game achieving #1 best selling game for the company is still unreal to me.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The museum is quite interesting and cool. I thought those people using those giant Wiimotes was hilarious.

I kind of want that Zapper/Super Scope game get a home release too.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
The Acolytes got cancelled…that was fast

Shroob

Sup?
It’s just really disheartening to see tonnes of replies and posts related to MK that are all about how the women aren’t sexy enough or the forced diversity.
I mean, real talk here, but this is the same series which basically paraded around its female ninja characters in scantily clad outfits up until what, Mortal Kombat 10?

It's kinda on them for making their female characters not a lot aside from "BOOBA WHOA BOOBA N ASS!" for soo long.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Still a shame that Norimaro was taken out of the Marvel vs. Capcom collection (he's even been edited out of all the artwork).

But I understand why.

Shroob

Sup?
RIP Darth Plagueis btw the one time we can finally see him and it gets cancelled.

I don't bother, we all know Miradon is gonna die in Gen 10
I already got a Miraidon since I'm a ****ing idiot and have both Scarlet and Violet

But Zamazenta is on a lot of the teams that I want to build.

And I'm not buying Shield.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
No major news isn't really surprising
View attachment 393559

$250. Dunno about that lol

The statue is sick though
The statue and soundtrack are pretty cool. $250 though is way too much for a game that I don't think will hold it's value. Unless it was SEGA that approached LRG as the distributor, the game will have long since released (ironic as a good chunk of the game is also a re-release) by the time it ends up in diehard fans hands.

I would mostly just be interested in the soundtrack as I still listen to the Generations OST regularly; I even went out of my way to import it a decade ago. Hopefully we'll get a separate release for it with additional behind the scenes notes.

Out of curiosity though, for those who bought Collector/Special Editions of games be it from GameStop/Amazon/LRG/etc, is there an item that usually draws you in more than others? And have you ever felt the urge to throw out everything except the game and the item(s) that you originally bought it for?

Since the Switch launch, I've bought semi-regularly from these distribution companies and over time I've gotten a mighty urge to throw out the oversized boxes and small items I don't care about to save space. I think about 60 percent of the space on my Switch shelf are games like this. I would certainly love to save the space, but the collector inside of me tells me not too.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Out of curiosity though, for those who bought Collector/Special Editions of games be it from GameStop/Amazon/LRG/etc, is there an item that usually draws you in more than others? And have you ever felt the urge to throw out everything except the game and the item(s) that you originally bought it for?

Since the Switch launch, I've bought semi-regularly from these distribution companies and over time I've gotten a mighty urge to throw out the oversized boxes and small items I don't care about to save space. I think about 60 percent of the space on my Switch shelf are games like this. I would certainly love to save the space, but the collector inside of me tells me not too.
I've purchased quite a few collector's editions and the main 2 things that always draw my attention are Figures and Art Books. I already collect those anyways so if a game interests me and it has a collector's edition that is decently priced with a figure or art book I may try and get it. Replicas are also another thing that really draw me in, but those are usually rarer or in more expensive Collector's Editions.

I never really get rid of things anyways but some collector's editions come with items that are significantly harder to display than others or I'm not as interested in, and those usually stay in storage with their original box. I also never throw out boxes, not only is it much easier to keep things together that way but with a lot of collector's editions, the box is another interesting collector's item.

Reactions: ---
Top Bottom