• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
watching a video about Cartoon TV Movies and it made me remember my biggest gripe about Kids Next Door: Operation Zero. We almost had a chance to see Father go all out for the first time and he just gives up for the sake of the gag. I kind feel like if the same movie were made today they would have absolutely had a full on fight scene between him and Grandfather and it would be an epic thing that kids remembered.

Like, Grandfather can still beat him to lead into the shot where they drop the moon base on him while he's struggling with Monty. But I would pay to see Father just all out using his powers on someone who can really fight back. He's constantly built up as the most dangerous villain in Kids Next Door and we never really get a chance to see just how dangerous he actually is.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I haven't played a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon game before.

And I don't believe this announcement will hurt any chances for a Pokémon Presents happening this month.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Insane!

Is this P3 or its remake?
Reload, I'm absolutely loving this game, even if I have the habit of spending way too much time in Tartarus. I get a ludicrous amount of cash for it so it's worth it in the end
Day 11: Diggersby

I can't believe they turned my fat drunk uncle into a rabbit
I remember back in like 2013 where Diggersby was everywhere with I wanna say Shofu making "Diggersby tho?" a meme lmao

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Either a frog or a toad (there's apparently little to no scientific difference, most toads are just called that as a distinction because they have more warts or rougher skin than frogs) showed up in my neighborhood last year, despite a lack of any large bodies of natural water in the area. For that very same reason, as well as the fact that I'd never seen any in the neighborhood before, it's sudden appearance was a shock.

We never saw or managed to spot it again after a month or two, but we could still hear it croaking for several months outside the house afterwards. If it's still out there somewhere, I hope it's doing alright.
Our most common species down here in southern California are chorus frogs and western toads, so you probably saw one if those.

Chorus frogs are very small and hard to spot, while western toads a comparatively bigger and more round.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
View attachment 393097
pinkYoshi every time the funny raccoon man is rumored
Sly wasn't my childhood platformer franchise but I would love to see it revived.

Now Jak and Daxter is what I'd REALLY sacrifice a goat for. That was my childhood and I love literally every single game, the fact that it was left abandoned after the failure of The Lost Frontier (which wasn't even that bad) while Ratchet and Clank prances around making millions of dollars makes me wanna french-kiss a gila monster.

Day 11: Diggersby

I can't believe they turned my fat drunk uncle into a rabbit
I love this damn thing, I've used it so many times. Like, I love bunnies in general, and then the madlads at Gamefreak go and make a fat dirtboy rabbit man with the power to cause earthquakes? Take all my money Masuda you crazy man

Also again, PICKUP MY BELOVED

Jondolio

Smash Hero
True ending, true golden ending, regular ending or regular golden ending? Same sort of destination with different paths to get there (Golden’s true ending being the best of course)
True golden ending is the one where Yu returns to Inaba a year later and everyone has a different look, right? That's the one I got

Also I think this game changed my life

osby

Smash Obsessed
This is me after beating Persona 4

I can't even really describe how I'm feeling right now. I don't know how I'm supposed to return to my regularly scheduled backlog clearing after this
Stare at a wall for a couple of days and then play the other five.

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
True golden ending is the one where Yu returns to Inaba a year later and everyone has a different look, right? That's the one I got

Also I think this game changed my life
Marie being a weather reporter helps with flavoring things up a bit, as was stopping the true killer

But yeah…Persona tends to change lives like that
Kinda crazy that people like the new Fairly Odd Parents and all it took was them not having Butch Hartman as the director/writer
the day adult Timmy appears with full memories of Cosmo and Wanda (while being voiced by Yuri Lowenthal) is gonna erupt the world
Cosmo and Wanda need to have a serious conversation about their son because he just outright admitted that he was jealously spying on his God kid
tbf…Dev…yeah he’s got too much baggage to deal with

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Ok I think I recovered from the near catatonia caused by the ending of Persona 4, but I don't know what to play next.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
My gf got me Apple Arcade so now I’m wondering if I should download the new Metal Slug app because it looks pretty nice ngl

Noipoi

Howdy!
Here it is:

There's mostly PC games there but I can't really play on PC until I get myself a decent pair of headphones so I'm sticking mostly to Switch games right now. Preferably short ones
IMG_8875.jpeg

***** you haven’t played Mario 3D World? What the ****? You’re sitting here asking “what should I play” when one of the best Mario’s is on your list??

Go play that **** dude :239:

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
View attachment 393115

***** you haven’t played Mario 3D World? What the ****? You’re sitting here asking “what should I play” when one of the best Mario’s is on your list??

Go play that **** dude :239:
Hey so I actually decided to remove the link to my backlog so I'd appreciate if you removed it from the quote.

Also I have played 3D World just never completed it

Top Bottom