• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
now Ghost-Spider got herself a new power
IMG_3971.jpeg
IMG_3972.jpeg
IMG_3973.jpeg

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I remember when I was younger, I used to love soda, primarily cola. Drank a lot of Coke and Dr. Pepper. And then one day I drank so much of it I ended up hating it.

To this day I still don't drink cola (or really pop in general) outside of a couple of occassions. A solid move for me health wise.

Maybe some day I'll cut down on the lemonade. But not now.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Ok why do two spider people now have weird energy powers? What does that have to do with spiders?
These spiders must be on some heavy ass juice or something to provide electricity and invisibility and all that (tho in Gwen’s case it’s something that the Venom symbiote is somehow able to unlock as well…so I guess symbiotes are also hella juiced up)

Shroob

Sup?
I find it funny that it's an accepted reality that some birds can learn and speak human languages, and can also grasp an understanding on the definition. And like, nobody questions ir.

Like the first human to discover that had to be ****ting their pants when a parrot spoke back to them.
To be fair, in regards to birds, we just don't know.

Shroob

Sup?
What's the context for Hidden Power Ground Skarmory here
tl;dr

Hidden Power Ground Skarmory is a niche but fun counter to Magneton in Gen 3 OU.

For WHATEVER reason. Viper, a famous/infamous rapper decided to make a song "dedicated" to Hidden Power Ground Skarmory which is just this song, mashed together with Pokemon Stadium 2 Announcer callouts and one of his other songs.

Viper's famous/infamous for having like, five thousand songs to his name or something, but they're all like, just minor variations of an existing song of his with like, one word changed or pitch shifted or something.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Real talk I found a whole bunch of frogs in a temporary pond near a local beach a couple years ago but haven't seen any since. took some photos and while one of them came out okay, I've become a better photographer since then and have gotten better equipment.

Well not counting toads. I can find those pretty easily in spring.

This fall I'll be flying to the east coast to photograph some salamanders. Really hope that goes well, but honestly I'm not fully sure what to expect. I know fall is salamander season but I don't if they'll be out and about like lizards in the summer here or they'll all be hiding in the water and foliage. I'll probably get some good bird photos regardless though.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Whew I got a lot to catch up on, here I go

2008-2014 Katy Perry may have genuinelly been the best to ever do it. Absolutely generational run, no artist made white girl music better than her in those years
She was the epitome of pop music at the time, hit after hit after hit.

Which only makes what she’s up to now even sadder.
All my GOATs from that era are all washed or retired. It's sad.
The Teenage Dream album was truly something special, I freaking miss that era of music. And yeah, it's truly tragic what's become of Katy Perry in the years following Prism. Todd in the Shadows has a video on her Witness album that goes into detail on what went wrong, I'd reccommend it

I can never hear this song and not think about Hidden Power Ground Skarmory nowadays.
For me it's drilled into my head after all that trying to hatch shinies I did. But I had no luck cuz the amount of shinies I find is inversely proportional to how much I try to look for them

This new Fairly OddParents episode just proves one thing anytime Vicky is involved in anything, she ruins lives
Vicky is a character who has potential in my eyes, but they really ballsed it, especially in later seasons of the original shwo.

If it were up to me I'd make a movie adaptation that reboots the original show, puts in elements from A New Wish, and gives Vicky more dimensions than "nightmare babysitter". Turn her into a vacuous egotistical babysitter who Timmy dislikes, but give her a good side. She's a character who could really use some nuance.

Day 10: Bunnelby

It was actually pretty hard finding decent fanart for this guy :054:
Without a doubt my favorite of all the early route rodents. I'm biased cuz it's the first one I used and I also love bunnies, but it's got such a cute design and it has my favorite ability Pickup. I almost always catch one when I feel like replaying XY

osby

Smash Obsessed
I wanna be a pokemon trainer/breeder that is known far and wide as “The Eevee lady” who knows everything about Eevee and has even figured out how to get new types of Eevee nobody else has and I have a whole pack of Eevees and Eeveelutions that follow me around and if you challenge me we will wreck you.
I found Penny's Smashboards account.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I’d be the dragon guy.

But not the cool dragon guy with a Garchomp or a Haxorus, I’d have the slug and the apple and the sushi.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I just need two Pokemon and I'm set: Mimikyu and Porygon Z.

Losing an argument irl? just take off Mimikyu's cloth. Losing an argument online? Deploy Porygon Z to their device.

And I can add Rotom for more fun.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
It’s now August, so you know what’s around the corner:
IMG_1408.jpeg

I feel like with the hiring being posted that maybe Gamefreak addresses this in the presents. Masuda should walk out and go

“You ****s think you can do better? Prove it, we are hiring now!”

Only for all the fan game creators to pull up and prove them wrong lol

Top Bottom