• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

cashregister9

Smash Hero
This is pretty exciting since it means the deal they made with Pokemon will probably come internationally. Hope we see the parade elements added. It would be really cool next Halloween though if they have the various ghost Pokemon and DJ gengar and Pikachu as meet able characters like Japan.
The current rumors are actually much bigger, The Simpsons area might be replaced at least partially with Pokemon.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Once the Xbox 360 store shuts down, there's going to be exactly 10 Pinball FX 2 tables that will enter the void of unobtainability:

• Speed Machine
  • Extreme
  • Agents
  • Buccaneer
  • Nightmare Mansion
  • Rocky and Bullwinkle (was delisted back in 2013)
  • Street Fighter 2 Turbo (came out around the time of Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix)
  • Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 (was delisted back in 2017)
  • Ms. Splosion Man (came out around the time the game released back in 2011)
  • Plants vs. Zombies (came out in 2012)
In other digital pinball news, there will be two new tables revealed for the newest games, plus updates to the Nintendo Switch version.

What's Epic Universe?
Universal's third theme park in Florida with the new Donkey Kong ride.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Honestly I think marvel is just scared of the name Victor Von Doom. They were gonna change it in Fan4stic before there was the backlash. And I can see why. It is, imo, a little too silly.
This feels silly considering the MCU made a bunch of B and Z listers work like Captain America, Doctor Strange and Rocket Raccoon. You can make people take Victor Von Doom seriously by nature of sheer aura. Have someone try to wisecrack about his name only for him to explain who he is and what he does, ending it with something like "To you, Dr. Doom only sounds unremarkable because you do not know Doom. To thousands, Doctor Doom is a name to be feared, Doom shall show you why" and then ****ing obliterate them

I grew up on that show dude. I found it on netflix when I was like 8, I've had a soft spot for it ever since.
God, the idea of an adult having watched stuff on netflix as a child is ruining me

Jondolio

Smash Hero
This feels silly considering the MCU made a bunch of B and Z listers work like Captain America, Doctor Strange and Rocket Raccoon. You can make people take Victor Von Doom seriously by nature of sheer aura. Have someone try to wisecrack about his name only for him to explain who he is and what he does, ending it with something like "To you, Dr. Doom only sounds unremarkable because you do not know Doom. To thousands, Doctor Doom is a name to be feared, Doom shall show you why" and then ****ing obliterate them
See that would require the MCU to write a somewhat script and I think the screenwriters they hire are injected with an allergen to that

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
God, the idea of an adult having watched stuff on netflix as a child is ruining me
I mean the streaming service launched 2007 so it was almost 18 years ago. So not too crazy a adult grew up with Netflix, Netflix is becoming the adult.

This probably won't help and more than likely destroyed your perception of time even more

osby

Smash Obsessed
Just got Akihiko in Persona 3 and hell yeah I cleared the border after just 2 tries! Also got hella lucky on certain drops cause now I feel unstoppable after getting Spirit Drain on the MC. I can't believe I'm starting to get the hype for Persona
One of us, one of us, one of us~

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
…damn…I’m realizing I don’t use Akihiko much (it’s always him and Ken being left out of the fights)

and then I refuse to ever take Yukari off the team

osby

Smash Obsessed
…damn…I’m realizing I don’t use Akihiko much (it’s always him and Ken being left out of the fights)

and then I refuse to ever take Yukari off the team
It's funny how Akihiko and Yukari went from being an obligatory member to someone easy to bench in Reload while the opposite happened with Ken.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Okay I went back to a previous save file because I beat the killer too early, just to give myself some time to do more social links.

There's a chance that I might be able to do all of them, I'm only missing Naoto (who's on rank 9), Ai, and Eri

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
Seriously. They need to make a new Game & Watch Gallery game.

Just have all the game and watch games with both modern and classic versions. I’d love to see how they all get Mario characters incorporated into them (except Zelda and Punch-Out). Heck with the two Joy con setup this is really the first time they could easily replicate those little 2 player ones.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Gonna see Deadpool and Wolverine in a few minutes

Not expecting much, like I said yesterday it's just to spend time with the boys

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
It's funny how Akihiko and Yukari went from being an obligatory member to someone easy to bench in Reload while the opposite happened with Ken.
Yukari is far too useful for me (with them healings, arrowing, and the love) to let go, while I’ve never been able to make Akihiko useful. Now with Ken…well he does the funny little autistic dance while he waits to be selected so I suppose he upgraded a good bit (imma steal his dance and bring it to the club)

osby

Smash Obsessed
Yukari is far too useful for me (with them healings, arrowing, and the love) to let go, while I’ve never been able to make Akihiko useful. Now with Ken…well he does the funny little autistic dance while he waits to be selected so I suppose he upgraded a good bit (imma steal his dance and bring it to the club)
I love Yukari and kept her in my party a lot but I simply didn't feel like healing in battle was all that necessary with how easy Reload is. Like, most of the time, using items is more practical than healing skills.

Top Bottom