• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Shroob

Sup?
Dondozo was pretty easy to get with a team of Bellibolts.

The first one failed miserably due to a Rillaboom spamming Wood Hammer(And he didn't even have his hidden ability smh).

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So there is an anime.con in aug and a ticket for sunday is only.22 bucks

Someonw stop me, im about to make an impulse purchase
I see the pinkdemic has returned
What a fitting time seeing what I changed my icon to

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
So there is an anime.con in aug and a ticket for sunday is only.22 bucks

Someonw stop me, im about to make an impulse purchase

What a fitting time seeing what I changed my icon to
Okay but consider

How bad it'll smell with all the nerds gathered in one place

Take it from a guy who used to play physical card games, there needs to be a metric to measure nerd stench when they gather in one place

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Okay but consider

How bad it'll smell with all the nerds gathered in one place

Take it from a guy who used to play physical card games, there needs to be a metric to measure nerd stench when they gather in one place
Cons: someone gonna smell like farts (happend to me last Nekocon I went to,i got so pissed)

Pros: I get to try and cosplay and go to Artist alley
🤔🤔

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Damn quite some news these last few days.

Death Battle is returning. Kombat Pack 2 revealed along with the return of animalities and first look at Invincible Season 3 followed by the renewal of a fourth season. Dinosaurus baby!

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
This is what I get for letting my comic backlog get too big. I miss out on a trans superhero in a main continuity DC story. I got a sample of Galaxy: The Prettiest Star on free comic book day TWO YEARS AGO and I never read it. I just thought the cover looked nice. And I let it sit in a stack for two years before I ever even cracked the spine. Jeesus man! Such a bone headed move. This is so up my alley!

Hopefully I can still get a copy of the whole book.

Also she’s in the new Hawkgirl comics! Damn! Gotta read those now.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Finished The Acolyte

It got better as it went on and I thought it was pretty okay, I enjoyed the characters and the action was stellar. Overall I think it just needed some extra meat on it's bones in the story department, I thought what it was trying to do was interesting, I just think it could have been fleshed out more.

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
If there's a Skinny Hulk (basically Bruce Banner's childlike personality), where's Fat Hulk? (and what his personality would be)

don't say Shrek

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
If there's a Skinny Hulk (basically Bruce Banner's childlike personality), where's Fat Hulk? (and what his personality would be)

don't say Shrek
I am not going to say his name, but I hope you don't mind if I say this...

WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY SWAMP?!

Sorry, but I had to.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I might have to watch The Acolyte out of curiosity. The reception for it has been utterly polarizing, but if it's getting a decent amount of positive reception even in spite of also getting a lot negative reception, I figure it must be doing something right.

I think I'll go into it with an open-mind. I try to look for the positives in almost every movie or show and give credit where credit is due. The same applies to video games and books.

Top Bottom