• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Either my Pikmin skills are rusty or they at least made a legitimately challenging boss.

Because I lost exactly 50 Pikmin to this Arachnorb alone on my first battle with it.

I don't think I even lost that many Pikmin to a single enemy in Pikmin 3, barring maybe the Quaggled Mireclops.

You did good with this boss, Pikmin devs. Ya did good. Even the theme music stands out as a better song among Pikmin 4's mostly atmospheric and quieter soundtrack, too.
I was laughing my ass off fighting this guy. Easily one of the coolest enemies in the series imo.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Getting closer to the endgame of P4. This is some good stuff

I've had the identity of the killer spoiled to me years ago (it's kind of hard not to know if you take so much as a glance at the Persona fandom online) so I'm happy to report that the knowledge doesn't really hurt the impact of the twist and also that they're shaping up to be an interesting character even when you remove the shock factor

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I see people saying the timeline for Deadpool and Wolverine doesn’t make sense and I disagree. It’s really simple as Loki already established this.

The timelines all operate at their end and beginning at the same time. We saw he who remains explain this. If you went to the past from a destroyed future, the earth would still exist as it was until that end point. And even then it still sticks around until the TVA pruned the universe or it naturally died out.

This means that yes Logan happened in Wade’s earth, but he still died. His universe always had the ticking time bomb attached to it, because that moment already happened when these films started. Hence why cables Time Machine was not a problem for the TVA.

So the reason why Deadpool knows about the Logan movie is because of his fourth wall powers, not because it already happened in his timeline. He knows it happened later in his timeline though. Hence why he had to time travel to get to that moment.

As for Laura. She’s either a varient with a basically similar backstory, or she’s also from the future and doesn’t realize she’s from Deadpool’s universe. Hence why the TVA just let her live her life there.

Either her timeline died or she’s from Deadpool’s timeline, just in the future. A future that has diverted them into an alternate history where their Logan still died, but the world continues past there because the TVA are able to fix these timelines with Loki now.

Bit if a long explanation , but I think that explains it well enough.

Top Bottom