• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of today's double Direct feature

• Balatro: Friends of Jimbo update

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Neva

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Coffee Talk Tokyo

• Powerwash Simulator Shrek DLC

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Date Everything!

• Pizza Tower

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Other (Indie World)

• Tetris Forever + NES Tetris on NSO + Tetris 99 Cup

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • The Legend of Heroes Trial in the Sky the 1st

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Spongebob Squarepants: The Patrick Star Game

• Fitness Boxing 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Capcom Fighting Collection 2

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Atelier Yumia: The Alchemist of Memories & The Envisioned Land

• Castlevania Dominus Collection

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • MySims Cozy Bundle

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Rune Factory: Guardians of Azuma

• Yakuza Kiwami

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Other (Partner Showcase)

• Nothing in Either

• The Sonic 3 Trailer

Votes: 15 50.0%

• Total voters

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Big shout-outs to PhantomStrider, honestly.

He started out as Another Animation Channel, but in recent years he's really mixed up his output to become a lot more of a variety and lifestyle channel, with an emphasis on food videos. He also manages to promote taking good care of yourself, keeping a healthy diet and following a good routine without coming across as preachy.

And even with that, he still occasionally goes back to the animation stuff that made him first notable.

Gotta be up there as one of my most watched YouTube channels, even now.

Reactions: Z25

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Aleks Le randomly becoming Batman is still pretty insane

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Thanks marvel and dc! Thanks to your multiverse overuse people will hate that Videospiel-Man has a multiverse!
Eventho most of the criticisms like replacements, random cameos and random places don't apply!
Videospiel-Man still only has one main VSM thats the main character throught almost the entire series!

Tss TSs Tss!

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I watched Deadpool & Wolverine yesterday - easily the most fun I've had at the movie theater so far this year. I cracked up laughing several times before/during the opening credits (and countless times after), and it was a surprisingly heartfelt movie, both in terms of its plot and its themes. (the mid-credits scene was a highlight, serving as a tribute to a specific era of comic book movies) You could tell that the actors (especially one who I won't name) had a great time with filming this, or at least it came across that way.

Last edited:

Oracle Link

Smash Master
I watched Deadpool & Wolverine yesterday - easily the most fun I've had at the movie theater so far this year. I cracked up laughing several times before/during the opening credits (and countless times after), and it was a surprisingly heartfelt movie, both in terms of its plot and its themes. (the mid-credits scene was a highlight, serving as a tribute to a specific era of comic book movies) You could tell that the actors (especially one who I won't name) had a great time with filming this, or at least it came across that way.
As someone who watched the movie do you just have to watch deadpool 1 and 2 or do you have to watch every x-men movie too?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I got into the Marvels Rivals beta finally and it’s pretty funny. Only real issue right now is aiming feels a little odd at times, but I could be just bad lol.

It has a lot of potential though.

Favorites so far are Star lord, punisher, rocket and hella.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Maxed out more social links today. At the rate I'm going I may be able to max out most of them after all, and if nothing else probably most of the ones I really want to max out

Also I ended up romancing Chie

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
As someone who watched the movie do you just have to watch deadpool 1 and 2 or do you have to watch every x-men movie too?
You would probably just need to watch Deadpool 1, Logan, and Deadpool 2, in that order. (Deadpool 2 and Deadpool & Wolverine are pretty open about spoiling Logan) It's disconnected from the other X-Men movies and not too heavily tied to the rest of the MCU. (as long as you know who the original MCU Avengers are, you should be good)

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Beat Pikmin 4.

While I have my gripes with the game (the auto lock-on being a bit finicky and removing the challenge of having to actually aim for weak points, Oatchi completely trivializing nearly every enemy encounter with Rush, areas feeling barren and lifeless once they're cleared of said enemies, forgettable music, etc), I still heavily enjoyed my time with it. The post game content especially was super enjoyable and required a decent amount of micromanagement to succeed.

I still have a few side missions left and a couple pieces of equipment to buy but I think I'll save that for some other time.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Just got back from Deadpool and Wolverine.

It was pretty damn good. Some of the most unique and fun fight scenes, very funny, and has a pretty touching ending/credits sequence( not post credit)

Opening fight scene is one of the wildest scenes put to screen in the MCU.

Overall really good, although don’t know why people are saying there’s a **** ton of cameos. Outside of the trailer there are a total of like 4 cameos not officially in the trailers.

5 if you didn’t pay attention to rumors/big name outlets reporting this cameo, just not as a cameo but a potential long turn character.

Still though:
Wesley snipes as blade was pretty crazy.

Jenifer Garner and Channing tantum were also pretty well known to be in this. But they still looked pretty great and had some fun scenes.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Either my Pikmin skills are rusty or they at least made a legitimately challenging boss.

Because I lost exactly 50 Pikmin to this Arachnorb alone on my first battle with it.

I don't think I even lost that many Pikmin to a single enemy in Pikmin 3, barring maybe the Quaggled Mireclops.

You did good with this boss, Pikmin devs. Ya did good. Even the theme music stands out as a better song among Pikmin 4's mostly atmospheric and quieter soundtrack, too.

Top Bottom