• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Jondolio

Smash Hero
As someone who's played all of the Pikmin games very recently I don't find any of them particularly difficult. There were aspects of them that were hard and Pikmin 2 had a lot of bull**** but as a whole I think they're relatively run of the mill in terms of difficulty. 3 and 4 are significantly easier and even they have their moments.

Shroob

Sup?
I think 2 has the hardest bosses in the series as a whole since they have a lot of "Kill a LOT of Pikmin at once" mechanics.

Empress Bulblax with the Bulborb Larvae that eat like a Pikmin a second.

Segmented Crawbster and the RNG boulder spawns.

Man At Legs isn't.... too bad if you know how to fight it, but the one where you have to fight it with Blue Pikmin? That one's evil.

And the Waterwraith... honestly, once you FIGHT it, it's not an issue, the issue is the dungeon itself.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I think 2 has the hardest bosses in the series as a whole since they have a lot of "Kill a LOT of Pikmin at once" mechanics.

Empress Bulblax with the Bulborb Larvae that eat like a Pikmin a second.

Segmented Crawbster and the RNG boulder spawns.

Man At Legs isn't.... too bad if you know how to fight it, but the one where you have to fight it with Blue Pikmin? That one's evil.

And the Waterwraith... honestly, once you FIGHT it, it's not an issue, the issue is the dungeon itself.
Aside from the Crawbster all of these return in Pikmin 4 relatively unchanged. Empress Bulbax specifically has a variation that might be the worst boss fight in the series in my opinion.

Also the Waterwraith is a joke if you know he's coming, I didn't lose a single Pikmin to him in my Pikmin 2 playthrough

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Got the three shiny sushi in the latest mass outbreaks.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I played the first mission of Metroid Prime: Federation Force and it already doesn't really feel like a Metroid game at all.

I'm going to hold off from playing anymore until I do playthroughs of Prime 2 & 3.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Hearing the new Deadpool is pretty good.
If what I'm hearing is true about Deadpool and Vanessa being split up, I really hope its not one of those cases where the couple are on bad terms and more still respectful and getting along as good friends. I'm so tired of that trope where things turn bitter between them.

Ended up looking on wikipedia to see if there was a post-credits and the only spoiler I got was them reconcile which makes me worried since the definition is restore "friendly" relations between.

Last edited:
Top Bottom