• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
"Nothing in life matter" mfs when I show them one episode of Mob Psycho
View attachment 392734
I just finished season 2 after giving the show another shot and…

Damn it was perfection. Some of the best story telling and action I’ve seen in an anime.

The supporting cast are some of the realest mofos I’ve seen in any anime. They are mob’s ride or dies even with powers. The body improvement club might be one of the best groups I’ve seen in a show period, let alone an anime.

Its just all some good ****

Noipoi

Howdy!
I don’t understand why everyone isn’t hopeless and depressed all the time.
Because it’s a great big beautiful world we live in and choosing to only focus on the negative aspects of it is lame, boring, and betrays a very narrow mindset.

You were right about one thing, life is like a rollercoaster. There’s ups and downs and a few loops. But if all you’re choosing to focus on is the moments when things are down, you won’t even notice when things are moving up.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also the horny version of the five nights at Freddy’s characters as well as Slenderman canonically exist as real beings in Mob Psycho and that’s crazy.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I'm still kinda riding high on the EVO reveals from yesterday

All for games I don't even play

Why yes, I do get excited over things I'll never experience myself. Here's my Pathetic License. :4wario2:
Better than complaining about things you've never played.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Cuz there are great people out there, wonderful memories to make, lots of things you can find joy in, and a lot of goodness in the chaos.

Don't blind yourself to these wonderful things! Like I said earlier, enjoy your life. Don't let your fears and worries cloud your head 24/7, and think of the things that make you happy.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I'm sorry what
In season 2 it’s established that spirits can manifest off of just scary stories and urban legends.

They fight La Lorna for example. Her story being discussed so heavily online and spread between people, that she became real.

So logically given this information, creepy pastas would go crazy and become real after enough time. Meaning slender man would be chilling.

Given the FNAF fandom, they probably will the horny versions into existence lol

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Idk I feel like Reigen vs the FNAF cast is kind if a wash. I mean his salting techniques would definitely kill William Afton
“The Springlock is one of Reigen’s super secret special moves! Using it, he can banish human or spirit to the depths of hell!”

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Because as terrible life is and can get, there is plenty of joy to be felt. We humans are social animals and so we constantly crave the love of those we hold dear, be it familial, romantic or platonic, those truly help make a difference. There are plenty of experiences to be had that can and will change your mood for the better, it may be annoying to hear but perhaps you should try something new. Go out and get some food you haven't tried before in a store you've never been, hang out with a friend you haven't seen in a while, sleep for 9 hours some time, these minor things do legitimately help make things better
Idk I feel like Reigen vs the FNAF cast is kind if a wash. I mean his salting techniques would definitely kill William Afton
This is one of Reigen's special techniques
tumblr_9ea353941a2016bd08a7f52bb0223d1c_2468f568_1280.png

Manslaughter

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
The type I was thinking was Poison/Electric. It gives it an advantage over both Xerneas and Yveltal, but it gets wrecked by Zygarde.

There’s no real lore reason for it to be those types though :drshrug:
I think poison at least could work in lore if it represents pollution and disruption.

Or maybe ghost as a sort of representation of...un-life.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I'll say this much, life gets a lot weirder when you realize that in the pre-reboot Spyro continuity, Moneybags got married and had kids

Meaning that he has [USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST]
This is no surprise, John Spyro himself told me that if there was another game before the reboot, that he'd have a subplot were he was coughing a lot due to his wife poisoning him for the inheritance

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
This is no surprise, John Spyro himself told me that if there was another game before the reboot, that he'd have a subplot were he was coughing a lot due to his wife poisoning him for the inheritance
As if I needed enough reason to hate on the Legend of Spyro games. How dare they take this from us?!

Don't take this too seriously lol, I've just always had a deep distaste for the Legend of Spyro trilogy as someone who was raised on this stupid purple thing

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
What's wild about Mob Psycho is that despite it being my all time favorite anime, I can't remember the characters names for the life of me

I remember a lot of the moments and the overall message of the show but the names themselves just slip past me.
Get on my level of brainrot like i have with the anime Magi where i will instantly know a characters name if you just show me their eyes

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Fortnite update, for anyone who missed the original versions, we have new skins for Deadpool and Wolverine:

Top Bottom