• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
The biggest inconvenience is I still had one shift left for this paycycle. So now my final paycheck won’t even be the full amount I usually get.
Uh huh, yep, sounds to me they just didnt wanna ****in pay you to me

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
IMG_3777.jpeg

Deadpool took over MCU social media accounts…
IMG_3778.png
IMG_3779.png
IMG_3780.png
IMG_3781.png

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Peri is a better nane.
If i read right, poof is a slur is some counries so they changed him to Peri
Fairly Odd Spoiler

cachedImage.jpg

POOF…also currently known as Perry
Got his Moms Hair

Got his fathers eyebrows and his old voice

Has timmys buck tooth every once in a while

We are so back

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Show me what you got so far
  • Free Space (duh)
  • Team Flare
  • Pokémon War
  • Sky Battles
  • Regional Mega Evolutions
  • Eternal Flower Floette
  • Am I the one? (reference to that weird moment in XY)
  • Xerneas & Yveltal forms
  • Mega Evolutions for Gens 7-9
  • Z Mega Evolutions
  • Zygarde Cube
  • Underground
  • Bond Phenomenon
  • Remaining Bank only Pokémon
  • No new forms for Zygarde
  • "A" is a Pokémon
  • New Furfrou Trim
  • No Dated Technology
  • AZ
  • Stellar Type
  • Cross-Gen evolutions
  • Regional Forms
  • Event Free Mythical

Noipoi

Howdy!
  • Free Space (duh)
  • Team Flare
  • Pokémon War
  • Sky Battles
  • Regional Mega Evolutions
  • Eternal Flower Floette
  • Am I the one? (reference to that weird moment in XY)
  • Xerneas & Yveltal forms
  • Mega Evolutions for Gens 7-9
  • Z Mega Evolutions
  • Zygarde Cube
  • Underground
  • Bond Phenomenon
  • Remaining Bank only Pokémon
  • No new forms for Zygarde
  • "A" is a Pokémon
  • New Furfrou Trim
  • No Dated Technology
  • AZ
  • Stellar Type
  • Cross-Gen evolutions
  • Regional Forms
  • Event Free Mythical
Cover your bases, increase the chances of a bingo.

Toss in mixed starters, Zygarde companion, and the power plant.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
And life is so short, as a result I end up wasting the day.
1721697712523.png

Nah I ain't about those beliefs.

Yeah I won't lie I've had these thoughts in the past, but let me ask, did you enjoy your day? If yes, then it wasn't a waste. Doing things that make you happy isn't a waste of time. At the end of the day, if you look back on your life at the end of it all and you see many good memories, even of the simpler days like today, then your life wasn't a waste, wasn't it?

This goes for everyone, really. Take time to realize the worth in even the smaller happy moments in your life. Don't stress about 'wasting' your days, just enjoy life as it goes on. Pet a dog, smell a pretty rose, read a book, draw pictures of stuff you like, eat a delicious pie, and enjoy those moments. Your happiness matters!

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I made a Rampardos VGC team on Pokemon Showdown. Tailwind/Trick Room hybrid featuring Lunala and Regidrago.

Honestly Ramp sits on the bench most matches but when I do get to bring it Tera Rock Sheer Force Life Orb Rockslide goes brrrrrrrrr.

Thank goodness that pokemon isn't actually that good or it'd be broken as frick.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Whats a video game song that yall are willing to listen to a 30 min extension. I legit listend to Virbank City 30 minutes before
Wii Rainbow Road (Mario Kart), Scraper Sky High 1 and 2 (Under Night), Blue Destination (Trails), Bramble Blast (SSBB), and Yggdrasil (Xenoblade 2) to name a few.

Noipoi

Howdy!
The legend of Yggdrasil includes several deer, a bird, a snake, and a squirrel.
The XY legendaries, who are based on this myth, are a deer, and a bird. With the Z legendary being a snake.
The title Legends Z-A hints at the possibility of an A legendary.

It’ll be a squirrel, calling it now 🐿

Not sure how it would fit into the Life/Destruction/Balance theme though. Maybe it intentionally causes chaos between the order of life and death, making it an enemy of Zygarde. The squirrel in the myth was described as mischievous after all.

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
The XY legendaries, who are based on this myth, are a deer, and a bird. With the Z legendary being a snake.

Not sure how it would fit into the Life/Destruction/Balance theme though. Maybe it intentionally causes chaos between the order of life and death, making it an enemy of Zygarde. The squirrel in the myth was described as mischievous after all.
Finally he shall be the Legendary I know him to be
IMG_0644.jpeg

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

A Ratatoskr Pokemon would be cool. I do wonder what the typing would be. I initially thought Dark, but Yveltal is already Dark, so maybe something else would be better.

Not saying they can’t share, but it might be better for them not to.

Noipoi

Howdy!
A Ratatoskr Pokemon would be cool. I do wonder what the typing would be. I initially thought Dark, but Yveltal is already Dark, so maybe something else would be better.

Not saying they can’t share, but it might be better for them not to.
The type I was thinking was Poison/Electric. It gives it an advantage over both Xerneas and Yveltal, but it gets wrecked by Zygarde.

There’s no real lore reason for it to be those types though :drshrug:

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
I just remembered this one idea I had for a cartoon series.

It took the Good Dinosaur question of "what if dinosaurs didn't go extinct and evolved further", but instead of being about the early, early farmer era with funny human dogs, it jumped to the Roman times.

The main character was this teenage Troodon (before crazy stuff happened to that genus), and he wanted to become a guard for the emperor of his kingdom, who was this big doofy Anklyosaurus. The emperor had adopted this Carnotaurus chick who was a total valley girl (in Roman times. Yeah that makes sense lol) and she was the Troodon's best friend, and love interest.

In the pilot they'd run across this coliseum inhabited entirely by dinosaur girls who appear to be mean vacuous high school girl stereotypes, but they actually turn out to be quite personable. There was a sassy Pachycephalosaurus with a snarky attitude, a sweet Spinosaurus who cried at the drop of a hat, a cool Tyrannosaurus who never talked and was as big and awesome as T-rexes come, and, my favorite, a Baryonyx who wanted to become a mime. Legit, she had the face paint and everything, didn't speak and did all sorts of silly miming maneuvers to communicate. (Again, in Roman times...)

Anachronisms? Sure, but younger me liked the idea lol

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

The squirrel harvests from the environment, careful to not destroy or over yield the environment. Its meant to take life form the land but also give it back by planting seeds.

Using its speed and skills it can climb the tree and alert Zygarde if either balance is disrupted.

However, perhaps something recently has caused it to cause chaos over balance and it’s up to us to find out why.

Maybe space time distortions upsetting it like legends Arceus?

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
I will say, the AI Jesus images lowkey creep me out.

Like idk what it is about it, I've seen hilariously bad AI before but something about AI Jesus (and really all generative AI on Facebook) makes me itchy. Like it's pretty bad in a funny way but it still makes me feel odd.
See AI Jesus
All of a sudden, you hear this behind you

Noipoi

Howdy!
I just remembered this one idea I had for a cartoon series.

It took the Good Dinosaur question of "what if dinosaurs didn't go extinct and evolved further", but instead of being about the early, early farmer era with funny human dogs, it jumped to the Roman times.

The main character was this teenage Troodon (before crazy stuff happened to that genus), and he wanted to become a guard for the emperor of his kingdom, who was this big doofy Anklyosaurus. The emperor had adopted this Carnotaurus chick who was a total valley girl (in Roman times. Yeah that makes sense lol) and she was the Troodon's best friend, and love interest.

In the pilot they'd run across this coliseum inhabited entirely by dinosaur girls who appear to be mean vacuous high school girl stereotypes, but they actually turn out to be quite personable. There was a sassy Pachycephalosaurus with a snarky attitude, a sweet Spinosaurus who cried at the drop of a hat, a cool Tyrannosaurus who never talked and was as big and awesome as T-rexes come, and, my favorite, a Baryonyx who wanted to become a mime. Legit, she had the face paint and everything, didn't speak and did all sorts of silly miming maneuvers to communicate. (Again, in Roman times...)

Anachronisms? Sure, but younger me liked the idea lol

Call Netflix

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Deadpool and Wolverine is debuting with some of the strongest praise of all time for an MCU movie.

Described as an incredibly well shot and put together film with cameos that exceed already high expectations and service the story, an emotional core, bloody and great action, and an incredibly fun and mind blowing time.

Everyone praising the performances and how it’s a love letter to Fox and the comics.

If there was any doubt, this movie is going to be absolute cinema.

Top Bottom