• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Noipoi

Howdy!
So Bowser is canonically around 35, and Jr. is around 12, meaning Bowser had him at age 22.

You think Kamek was disappointed in him for having a kid so young?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Deadpool & Wolverine releases this week and no doubt its gonna be huge.

Now the question is will it top Inside Out 2?

And for when Joker: Folie a Deux comes out, does that have the potential to top Deadpool & Wolverine?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The new stages all look pretty great. Also this pretty much confirms imo that we have one more character this season and its

Marceline. She seems way more done than the PPG or at least has her files completed and in this version, whereas the PPG might also be finished but aren’t present here.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So there is another stage in the data for multiversus…

One that’s based on a public domain property. Spoilering this but this is very interesting:
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Is ****ing steam boat Willie going to be added?

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
So there is another stage in the data for multiversus…

One that’s based on a public domain property. Spoilering this but this is very interesting:
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Is ****ing steam boat Willie going to be added?
The grayscale is suspicious but a lot of people thought that was gonna be the frog boat from Over the Garden Wall

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I'll take it I guess but next time I complain about a lack of good mainstream autistic representation I don't want anyone to try to point at him as a counterexample
I’ll accept anything ngl
I mean...... the sun is hot

Thats my GOAT Teddie you are talking about
1. The sun is not hot because it does not exist. And also…I like you, but…
2. **** Teddie he a *****
In other news water is wet.
you say that as people are just glad to have someone as a mainstream representation so…

Noipoi

Howdy!
If any one of these animated sequels was gonna make a billion dollars I’m glad it was Inside Out 2. A strong follow-up to the original that expands the world and continues the story, without feeling like a total cash grab.

Honestly Inside Out is the one animated franchise where they could announce they’re making two or three more and I’d be down for that. The concept and the way they depict the human mind is so strong that I legitimately want to follow Riley and her emotions through more stages of her life.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Persona is a completionist's worst nightmare

I think I'm gonna have to talk to my therapist about my compulsive need to complete everything cause this is an actual problem for me

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
If any one of these animated sequels was gonna make a billion dollars I’m glad it was Inside Out 2. A strong follow-up to the original that expands the world and continues the story, without feeling like a total cash grab.

Honestly Inside Out is the one animated franchise where they could announce they’re making two or three more and I’d be down for that. The concept and the way they depict the human mind is so strong that I legitimately want to follow Riley and her emotions through more stages of her life.
Now the question is will Inside Out 2 retain its #1 spot or does Deadpool & Wolverine and Joker Folie a Deux have what it takes to surpass it? I also wonder which of the two will surpass the other being R-rated films of this year...

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So Kris finally responded and…

it’s pretty bad:

Basically they denied nothing and refused to elaborate, leaving immediately.

Jimmy also has refused to comment yet which is also very bad. Because it talks about how he knew Kris for years and yet Kris was not hiding who they were on their public channels, which Jimmy followed.

Also not even commenting on the fact he shared revenge **** of Jennette mccurdy is actually the most sickening of all.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So Kris finally responded and…

it’s pretty bad:

Basically they denied nothing and refused to elaborate, leaving immediately.

Jimmy also has refused to comment yet which is also very bad. Because it talks about how he knew Kris for years and yet Kris was not hiding who they were on their public channels, which Jimmy followed.

Also not even commenting on the fact he shared revenge **** of Jennette mccurdy is actually the most sickening of all.
Im so out of the loop, wtf is happening
Isnt Kris the mr beast member that transitioned?

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Im so out of the loop, wtf is happening
Isnt Kris the mr beast member that transitioned?
Yeah

Long story short she was caught liking hentai involving kids and sexting minors so she’s getting blasted rn
Not sexting, but definitely weird messages and a few that haven’t been fully confirming.

But basically a fan won a giveaway and Kris used that opportunity to become friendly with them when the kid was 13 and he 20. Chris proceeding to save in touch for years with this kid, opening a discord and running it with them and exchanging inappropriate posts.

The kid claimed that Kris did nothing wrong, but unfortunately a lot of people that are groomed think that. Kris also let up with this person, which initial reports said it was alone in the woods in a camper Kris drove to their state.

But the victim said he didn’t have no camper and his family was with him with he met Kris.

Which is also sus because not on did Kris not deny the camper or meet up allegations, but if your family is cool with you talking to a 23 year when your like 15 online, and meeting up with them, that’s creepy.

Carl was also there though as per photographic evidence posted to insta at the time. Yet there’s been no mention of Carl being there in either side’s story. So something wrong is definitely happening in that story, but who knows where the truth lies.

Regardless, there’s a ton of other way worse stuff with actually evidence, such as coming straight from videos and posts made on Kris’s official channels/social media. Which makes it really hard to believe Mr beast knew nothing of this when he claims Kris is one of his best friends who he’s known for such a long time.

Top Bottom