• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Strive Season 4 pass trailer went up early

Dizzy looks ****ing incredible, I'm real happy Venom's back, I'm surprised Unika got shown off this early and uh... Cyberpunk Edgerunners isn't what I wanted from a guest character but we'll see

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Dizzy looks ****ing incredible, I'm real happy Venom's back, I'm surprised Unika got shown off this early and uh... Cyberpunk Edgerunners isn't what I wanted from a guest character but we'll see
Dizzy with cloths on, you love to see it

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Dizzy with cloths on, you love to see it
Thanks for replying like this cause I always forget how to do that specific spoiler tag lol but she looks so good Her new hairdo gives a more mature, regal style than her classic one, assuming those colours are final then her wings are both black and white rather than seperate colours which could mean she got Necro and Undine to get along and Necro's robe being the wing while Undine's hair is the other is just a really cool visual. and while his design isn't as busy, I also like the new look of Venom, his new jacket and shirt makes him look snazzy as hell, I wonder what his story's gonna be like seeing as it kinda concluded in Xrd

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

They ripping off of the Backyardigans with the new character frfr

osby

Smash Obsessed
First Street Fighter, now Guilty Gear? What's up with old ass fighting game series suddenly starting to have guest characters nowadays?

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
So I had a dream about a Sonic game where the characters went to the Lost Hex again. There was a brawl between Sonic and the Deadly Six, of course, plus some new Zeti that worked with them (weirdly they used Deadly Six quotes in their bosses, but had their own voices in the cutscenes). But before things could get too wild, who else but KING GHIDORAH should show up to be the peacemaker. He was something of a mentor towards the Deadly Six but was actually rather noble and desired for the Sonic vs D6 conflicts to end. He also had a Zeti form called Zidorah

Noipoi

Howdy!
I meqn
Trump is gonna win and we are all gonna die anyway but yeah I agree with you
Silence Doomer. All your negativity is doing is bumming yourself out.

I actually have a little more hope for the situation now, tbh. Most people didn’t like either option because Trump’s a moron and Biden was an old geezer, so they just weren’t voting at all. If the democrats can get someone young and charismatic to run maybe there’s still a chance here.

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Pac-Man? Klonoa? Nah! They will be Bamco's Scrimblo pick for Project X Zone 3. (If that game ever happen)

(Banpresto distributed it, so?)

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
First Street Fighter, now Guilty Gear? What's up with old ass fighting game series suddenly starting to have guest characters nowadays?
I grew accustomed to guest characters in fighting games ever since Legend of Zelda's Link in the Gamecube version of SoulCalibur II.

Personally, I do not mind the inclusion of guest characters within fighting games (as long as they can fit within the game's setting and universe) as it had been a trend for quite a while now.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Silence Doomer. All your negativity is doing is bumming yourself out.
tenor (8).gif

Ok, yeah, you are right about that

I actually have a little more hope for the situation now, tbh. Most people didn’t like either option because Trump’s a moron and Biden was an old geezer, so they just weren’t voting at all. If the democrats can get someone young and charismatic to run maybe there’s still a chance here.
And yeah, the fact someone younger might jump in is better and, know what, yeah, im a bit more hopefull now

Noipoi

Howdy!
I worry about what will happen if Kamala actually gets elected. Obama backlash got us Trump, add an X Chromosone on top of that and we might be looking at Super Trump next time the reds nominate someone.
One step at a time, worrying about too much at once will just freak you out.

Focus on this election now, and if/when Kamala wins we can worry about the next one.

Last edited:
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
If Trump gets re-elected as president again by the time November rolls by, I'm gonna lose all faith in humanity.

Last edited:
Top Bottom