• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
First Street Fighter, now Guilty Gear? What's up with old ass fighting game series suddenly starting to have guest characters nowadays?
Tbf Strive surveys asked how people would feel about guest characters since I think season 1. Still wish we had like Vash, Alucard or a Darkstalkers character, I'm not in to Edgerunners

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I recently learned that Xbox One and Series X emulate original Xbox games by using the Xbox 360 emulator they use to emulate said console.

Using an emulator to use another emulator? Lol.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also this election year is highkey a carbon copy of the Smiling Friends election episode and I'm starting to get worries
Why? Mr frog did a great job running the country. He truly revitalized the economy.

Didn’t you hear how much Charlie loves his country in the finale?

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I recently learned that Xbox One and Series X emulate original Xbox games by using the Xbox 360 emulator they use to emulate said console.

Using an emulator to use another emulator? Lol.
That’s nothing compared to playing the Atari 2600 Pitfall on a Wii U.
Specifically, you had to be in Wii mode, buy the SNES game Pitfall the Mayan Adventure, then you could play the original Pitfall.
So an emulator on top of an emulator on top of an emulator.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
on top of an emulator.
Wii Mode isn't exactly emulation. You know about how the Wii's hardware is "two Gamecubes duct taped together" because of how similar the two consoles are? Because the Wii U's is...16 Gamecubes duct taped together.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also

Just saying but it should have been Rebecca, not Lucy.

Shame she's dead af
This reminds me though. Crazy how I want to stay at your place had more views on Netflix’s YouTube then their sub count and the show was hugely successful,

And yet they never did a fortnite collab. Which is kind of surprising. I feel like it would be a massively seller as a collab.

Jondolio

Smash Hero

But what was his Treasure though? 🤔
Is Trump's palace next? What does Shadow Trump look like? Can there non-human entities even have Shadows because politicians are clearly so far removed from humanity?

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Dragon Ball FighterZ should be brought back from the dead with a guest character that no one is expecting, with a "strange" factor and has nothing to do with DB.
I propose Woody Woodpecker, and I'm not joking.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
What do you mean Heihachi is still ****ing alive
At this point, getting thrown into a volcano is a Mishima family tradition. He's probably figured out a way to survive it just in case.

(I figured he'd have amnesia, but nope)

I wonder who's survived more seemingly fatal (or actually fatal) situations - Heihachi, Geese Howard, or M. Bison.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
I feel really vindicated by Heihachi's return. Death means nothing in the face of having the iconic/cool characters in a fighting game. NOTHING should stand in the way of that. And if people try to tell you otherwise... idk... ignore them. Give them a..... fruit punch...

Top Bottom