• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Alphine Agnitio

Certified Nerd™
So question for the Persona fans of this thread

When I get to Persona 3 (which won't be for a while), which version should I go for? Reload would be my go-to since it looks beautiful and probably has a bunch of quality of life improvements but I heard some murmurs about the story being hurt so idk
Reload has a LOT or QOL stuff based on persona 5 and thats the onlt version I've played so far

FES and Portable are later built off of for Persona 4 and Portable has FemMC so those are options to consider

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Oh geez, I was playing Spore again and I missed out on a lot looks like lol

Anyway I'm still having major Deadly Six brainrot so I'm gonna say, I think ClementJ64 had a great LP on Sonic Lost World where he explains the game's strengths and sticks up for the Deadly Six as characters.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Oh geez, I was playing Spore again and I missed out on a lot looks like lol

Anyway I'm still having major Deadly Six brainrot so I'm gonna say, I think ClementJ64 had a great LP on Sonic Lost World where he explains the game's strengths and sticks up for the Deadly Six as characters.
Is this the clement that’s in old SomecallmeJohnny videos?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
It doesn't seem like a good idea to keep this politics talk going; it just gets people angry. (and leads to warnings/bans when things almost inevitably get heated) I'm not a mod in this section of the forum, but from what I can see, people have already been warned over this conversation.
Or maybe actually hand out warnings and bans when people act out of line by being consistently racist ****heads for years or is that moderator banner for whoever mods this thread just for show like the supposed rules? It's not right to just ignore the same **** guy saying racist **** for years and not even getting a slap on the wrist, clearly, it's less of a big deal than saying ***** balls or *********. Get sone competent staff instead of someone who won't even give em a warning and say "Erm akshualy, the issue is resolved, dogwhistles and racism are very cool and good things to do on smashboards dot com"

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Playing mario kart and the tracks ar
Moonview Highway
Maple Treeway
And crappy mk8 rainbow road

Who picks MK8 RR over those two?
Wii U Rainbow Road is one of my favorite tracks in MK8, so I might.

Though, Maple Treeway is ALSO one of my favorite tracks in MK8...

So really, it would depend on my feelings at the time.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Or maybe actually hand out warnings and bans when people act out of line by being consistently racist heads for years or is that moderator banner for whoever mods this thread just for show like the supposed rules? It's not right to just ignore the same guy saying racist for years and not even getting a slap on the wrist, clearly, it's less of a big deal than saying balls or ******. Get sone competent staff instead of someone who won't even give em a warning and say "Erm akshualy, the issue is resolved, dogwhistles and racism are very cool and good things to do on smashboards dot com"
I think Megadoomer is saying he legit can't do that since he doesn't mod this thread or something.

Like... I think it's just Sneakylink who does?

We really should get another mod here.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I think Megadoomer is saying he legit can't do that since he doesn't mod this thread or something.

Like... I think it's just Sneakylink who does?

We really should het another mod here.
I get that Megadoomer isn't a mod here, I just think blatant racism shouldn't be ignored for years, I'm tired of seeing this racist dweeb fet away with hate speech and **** for years cause what I can only assume is that whoever's in charge just doesn't think it's breaking the rules to do it as long as there's some time between it

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Scrolling through the thread right now to see what I missed.

First, I apologize for not handling the situation. It was past midnight where I was so I was asleep and didn’t check the thread until just now.

As for users who are being racist, that has no place being anywhere, let alone here. Continue to report them and I’ll do my best at actually handling them beyond what was already done (if anything).

Finally, please move all Trump assassination talk to the Serious Discussion forum. Although I understand the event is massive and could negatively affect people here, put all political talk in the Serious Discussion forum.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I get that Megadoomer isn't a mod here, I just think blatant racism shouldn't be ignored for years, I'm tired of seeing this racist dweeb fet away with hate speech and **** for years cause what I can only assume is that whoever's in charge just doesn't think it's breaking the rules to do it as long as there's some time between it
Ah yeah that's fair.

I won't harp on it cause we were told not to. So like to change the topic...

I went to an arcade and won a Knuckles plush from a claw machine. I tried to get Shadow but he was too fat for the claw.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Tbf, we're not talking about politics - people are (rightfully) criticizing how much racism users can get away with in this forum as long as they're not super obvious about it.
It's not about being super obvious cause it clearly is, you just got to make sure you don't say "I do declare that I unambiguously hate these minorities and want them all dead", anything less than that is fine seeing as how blatant antisemitism is fine in the serious discussion part

Alphine Agnitio

Certified Nerd™
is it bad that I think I know who you're referring to

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I was just in a gamedev trial lesson. I could've left any time but I chose to stay the three hours (it was really interesting and I'm serious about being a dev) and now I'm in my Japanese class where I missed half the lesson

Top Bottom